Amazon is absolutely fucked

axios.com/trump-regulation-amazon-facebook-646c642c-a2d7-454b-a9a9-cdc6e4eaef2c.html

Capitol Hill wants Facebook’s blood, but President Trump isn’t interested. Instead, the tech behemoth Trump wants to go after is Amazon, according to five sources who’ve discussed it with him. “He’s obsessed with Amazon,” a source said. “Obsessed.”

>A source who’s spoken to POTUS: “He’s wondered aloud if there may be any way to go after Amazon with antitrust or competition law."

>Trump’s deep-seated antipathy toward Amazon surfaces when discussing tax policy and antitrust cases. The president would love to clip CEO Jeff Bezos’ wings.

Attached: amazon.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/
businessinsider.com/how-the-washington-post-changed-after-jeff-bezos-acquisition-2016-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Google censors right-wing content and promotes left-wing content
>YouTube censors right-wing content and promotes left-wing content
>Facebook censors right-wing content and promotes left-wing content
>Twitter censors right-wing content and promotes left-wing content
>Apple censors right-wing content and promotes left-wing content
>Trump goes after Amazon

>Trump never talks about Mark Zuckerberg or Facebook
>He isn’t tuned in to the debate over how they handle people’s data
>Trump told Axios last year he doesn’t mind Facebook because it helps him reach his audience.
>Vice President Mike Pence is concerned about Facebook and Google.
Why do we support the ultimate boomer again?

Attached: brainlet-trump.png (645x586, 236K)

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/07/the-details-about-the-cias-deal-with-amazon/374632/
businessinsider.com/how-the-washington-post-changed-after-jeff-bezos-acquisition-2016-5

Attached: ciafloor.jpg (263x176, 11K)

How do you still not get it?

Facebook isn't nearly as bad as twitter

Attached: Jackee.jpg (1431x934, 585K)

Bezos is a hill dawg. Trump is just going after them one at a time.

I think curtailing amazon would be a huge boost for small businesses. It's a good choice, FB and google should certainly be clipped too.

MAKE WAY FOR THE SINGULARITY SIMPLE HUMANS

Man vs Bugman: the eternal struggle

I work for Amazon. we are cancer.

Bezos is not different from those fucking kikes, what is your point?

>The president would love to clip CEO Jeff Bezos' wings
Muh dickkk

Bezos owns the Washington Post you fucking retard.

Good Amazon is a fucking problem.

muh boomers.

It's all talk, you and I both know nothing will ever happen to Amazon

muh boomers.

Bezos tries to destroy Trump through WaPo and cooperates with CIA. Trump hurting Amazon (his lifework, legacy, dream, his creation) will hurt Bezos. Trump is trying to smite him so that Bezos knows his place.

L.O.L. nice reply m'fellow redditor, here have an upvote! xD

amazon:
>imports goods made in sweatshops by actual slaves.
>sells goods without paying decent wages
>sells goods without local taxes, starving small communities
>replaces/outmodes brick and mortar stores, ending jobs
>uses money made to run 24/7 dumpster fire that is the WaPo

Bezos is literal evil.

Boomers boomers, boomers boomers?

>reptileberg>kikezos
Get real.

He’s a 19th century robber barron.

Why do you indeed.

point out to your liberal friends that amazon imports goods made by slaves.
literal slaves.
we never ended slavery, we just outsourced it.

(((bezos)))
(((drumpf)))

Good. Fuck big corporations.

Attached: 15198299275412.jpg (4728x3088, 3.54M)

>I love the free market!

This.. Amazon is cancer that must be destroyed at all costs.

If Trump is going to take on Amazon, he's a lot smarter than I ever gave him credit for. He seems to instinctively know where all the spoopy political skeletons are hidden, almost like someone on his strategy team has insider information.

The Free Market meme is retarded. Just like Free Trade

This is the whole reason why.

>too big to fail
they said the same about big oil at the turn of the century
if the oilniggers couldn't stop it, nothing can

This is what Amazon gets for flooding towns like Hazelton, PA, with immigrants as well as treating their employees like dogshit, even tracking them. That's not even mentioning the important shit. Fuck them.

The greatest Republican president was a trust-buster, you cunt.

Amazon created jobs and they jumped on it. Not really Amazons fault.

fuck that gun grabbing liberal. I side with Amazon. Bezos improved my life 1000 times more than trump ever could.

there's a reason why most small businesses are dead: because they suck.

Yeah, me too, picking flats @ 420 UPH, fuck that place so bad.

>Misuse of executive power is ok when Trump does it

If Trump went after Amazon with anti-trust laws he'd simply be enforcing laws that were already on the books. It's not a fucking misuse of executive power you moon.

Bezos is a deep state agent. Amazon does lots of work for CIA already. This is taking out a major threat and piece of the deep swamp. Or at least limiting his power and money. He's also fucking the US. Paid 0 taxes last year on billions. Richest man in world did not pay taxes. Think about that. And it was legal. His company doesnt pay to have packages delivered by the tax payer funded mail service. Millions of packages, no fees.

Depends entirely on if the anti-trust laws have been broken or if it's a fishing expedition. Sup Forums is so leninist that they mostly hate Bezos because he's rich.

>sells goods without paying decent wages

Attached: strikefor15.jpg?itok=1ZOVLpSj.jpg (955x500, 273K)

the unfortunate reality about trump is that he's always been pro police state. it was his #1 weakness during the primaries and election and yet almost no one attacked him on it. his given very draconian opinions. I have no doubt he likes faceberg very much since the NSA uses it as a searchable index. I wouldn't expect him to personally use the DOJ to go after faceberg, although he might sign a bill that hurt them if it was a rider on something else he wanted.

Amazon really, really needs to be trust busted though, it's bizarre that they've been allowed to be so thoroghly dominate.

"leftist" Bezos and that "communist" chink who runs Alibaba both became billionaires doing the same thing. By exploiting the workers, by betraying the proletariat and enriching themselves beyond the most avaricious dreams of the capitalist bourgeoisie. They are the penultimate form of jewery, the final form being the globalist New World Order they plan to combine into, to morph into the ultimate evil and endboss of human civilization.
Still, the business if more adaptive than traditional brick and mortar, most of which are mismanaged to hell, which is why online shipping became so popular.

ZOG BTFO

Attached: 1504818269685.png (1260x734, 189K)

>>sells goods without paying decent wages

My friend is a computer programmer for amazon and is killing it. Bought his first house at 28 and paid it all off right away.

Oh that is very true.

Why should unskilled warehouse labor be paid more than minimum wage?

fuck off shill

I bet you want a $15 minimum wage too snowflake

its not about the wages. it's about the fact its a no tax monopoly with terrible working conditions you kike

I'm assuming that comment was referring to the low end warehouse jobs and shite which take no skill.

Your name calling is arbitrary on this guy. There's nothing shill about this position, nor is it related to Judaism. If you're going to insult someone, be fucking accurate you coalburning faggot.

Attached: 1496719104452.png (606x572, 688K)

Nobody is being forced to work at amazon.

Call a jew a jew and etc someone find that pic lol.
Jews are always on topic when discussing money you mong

They are a no tax monopoly and they will be broken up.

Attached: 1495386871086.jpg (522x546, 205K)

If a motherfucker bought a newspaper in my home town just to fuck with me every goddamn day, you bet he's gonna get my boot up his ass.

Jews typically support higher wages for their workers, and as a group vote for higher minimum wage laws...

>fuckin freeloaders bleeding taxes dry
>nobody is forced to work

taxes are immoral.

Alaska fag here, I hate amazon but it’s the only game in town, what do?

Attached: 4E2F5792-E941-4C77-8C22-0FF770760055.jpg (750x746, 485K)

Attached: 1492412332893.jpg (775x340, 55K)

Not a single reply relevant to the problem of unregulated tech companies completely shutting out right-wing opinions while Trump is oblivious to it.

Attached: twisrael.jpg (1024x1024, 60K)

Amazon recieves more money in government kickbacks than it makes in profits. It is an anti-competitive buisiness that only staus afloat because the US keeps it so.

This. Live in a small town, amazon has absolutely decimated many small and niche businesses.

I suppose you also prefer dictatorship since it's the best form of government.

The number of AWS engineers is a fraction of the number of slaves involved in shipping cheap gook made shit all over the country.

I don't understand how Microsoft, Facebook, and Amazon operate when they're essentially monopolies? Shit should've been done years ago, the govt should also go after FB for the selling of info.

A lot of small businesses sell on amazon.

Amazon pays taxes. Everything you described can be applied to walmart.

Trump is a genius for going after Amazon.

>boomer

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT!!!!

Amazon, Google, FB all CIA. start the scattering.

Yep William Howard Taft was a great president and a SCJ

>Amazon created jobs and they jumped on it. Not really Amazons fault.

no
Amazon build DC in small town
Buy land build shit apartments
Hires only illegals who destroy the small town and turn it into a barrio
Does not hire local residents

Fuck Amazon

WWhere will you get your fleshlights now, you cucks?

Attached: waifutrash8653456767556.png (680x697, 409K)

>Bezos spends all his time pissing Trump off
>Trump decides to fuck his shit up
>this is a bad thing

Only people who think its a bad thing are kike shills.

Q predicted this

>Amazon recieves more money in government kickbacks than it makes in profits
sauce

It stays afloat without even outcompeting. Prices are not better and the algorithm is shit at finding what you are looking for. Ironically this makes them more profitable; it gives people the feeling like they are shopping and shows them stuff they weren't actually looking fir but buy anyway.

Duping people into prepaying for shipping with prime was a master stroke genius. People are locked in and complacent; they don't even check competitor prices because they haven't already prepaid the shipping.

I would make shopping memberships illegal. Requiring a membership is not an example of a free market. Free enterprise yes, but not a market.

If you hate amazon so much why do t you just cut it down, use the wood for the wall

yet

>/thread

fuck off lol

Make amazon pay for the wall after all these years of non paying taxes.

Attached: 1521937054217.jpg (920x594, 140K)

This does absolutely nothing to help small business. Wal Mart killed main street decades ago. All this does is help....Wal Mart.
Fucking brainlets

HI MENTAL MIDGET

Attached: 1521744193370m.jpg (921x1024, 82K)

this

Attached: 1521421816086.jpg (5472x3294, 1.14M)

idk the mom n pops seem to do fine around here. you can't get ice cream, n gas, cooked food from amazon. they won't deliver pizza. that all I can think that is around here. the main people competing with amazon is the chains and wallmart.

to out jew each other with Chinese consumer goods, kek. and a lot of business do sell on amazon.

probably warehouse jobs rather than programmers. aws has good competition so they need competent people rather than codemonkeys.

Amazon owns wapo, ya dingus. Trumps going for the jugular.

How is Facebook a monopoly? Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, youtube are all huge competitors to FB

bumpmmm

In addition he's financing this on the backs of tax payer, by dumping his shipping on the US postal service, once products hit local. Cut a deal with US postal for low rates vs UPS.
>Gee I wonder how that happened?