Buyfag Thread

>inb4 there's already another thread
Blame moot. Let's post nice plastic butt

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/236320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What figure(s) do you regret NOT buying?

Only ones I regret even slightly are the bootlegs I bought from eBay some 11 odd years ago when I didn't know better. Honestly though; they still look decent for the most part.

For my first figure I was deciding between this and a saber figure; I ended up choosing saber, but she is now the least favourite figure in my collection.
I don't know why I chose saber, I don't even like the character and her design was way more bland than forte's

Best place for custom printed shirts?
I don't trust redbubble's quality and all my local stores focus on bulk orders (i.e. single prints are insanely expensive)

>don't trust redbubble's quality
I thought they were alright?

>log into amiami
>see this
Wew. What happened?

Nice reading comprehension. To should regret not buying a textbook.

>tfw only one xmas themed fig
The only one I need. I dusted her right after taking this pic.

This will be the doom of us all.

Its been like that for a while now. I imagine they got far more requests than they were expecting.

lick the butt

Start buying with your dick!

You can try Printful, but anyway the quality of the print will mostly depend on the quality of the files themselves.
Even Redbubble isn't too bad as long as the designer knows what the fuck they're doing aka not using upscaled images from google @ 100dpi.

Perfectly legitmate answer to the question - I'm effectively telling him that there's almost no figs I regret buying.
Also, nice spelling
>To

Let me go amico. Just let me go.

I thought they were strict?

That Astolfo that was recently released. I had set up an alert for second hand shops, and it's way too expensive there as expected.

did you order it from sakura-palace or cuddlyoctopus?

I'm a newfag to figures and I want to start collecting some shit.
I don't have much space in my apartment so I'm planning on buying a small glass display cabinet I can hang on the wall. I've been looking at Nendoroids cause they're small and can save space but I like Figmas more.

Can you give a quick guide to avoid Pleb taste, if nedos and figs are plebeian let me know :^(

Probably only to plebs that buy cheap nendos.

CuddlyOctopus - the keyring was a complimentary, nice surprise

buyfags.moe

Cat lap milk.

B-but I don't want my parents to be completely disappointed in me...

Nendos and figmas are pretty pleb, but if you genuinely like them then why would you care about that?

Thanks user

I-I don't want anonymous posters on a Mongolian throat singing forum to cast me out.

how does the quality feel like

posting 3dpd shit isn't allowed here, fuck you.

Are they? Maybe I'll reconsider them
I'll check it out. My main concern regarding redbubble is "inconsistent quality is bad quality"

please forgive, twas the only picture I had with a figure

fuck you

Name of figure?

delete your picture then, there is an option below for that.

Fuck you you don't tell me what to do.

Well I'm no expert but I'd say it's not quite as good as, say, an official daki (no surprise considering the price difference, these being somewhat cheaper than your official dakis) but it still feels damn nice to the touch. At first I didn't even notice a difference.

myfigurecollection.net/item/236320

I like Anzu, but why would you want this shirt.

You shouldn't avoid something because someone tells you its "pleb taste", if you like it get it. Just keep in mind this thread is more geared towards scales though and might be better for you.

Nice background.

some people also like figmas and nendos, retard, not everyone has to collect 15k< Alter scales.

nigga, just buy what you like/want. Get a lil bit of everything; I didn't think I would ever get a nendo but then Santa Lily came out. Everything else is figs though.

Nardoshit notwithstanding.

>totally forgot about this board

Way ahead of you buddy.

easy to say for someone who has plenty of space and doesn't have a girlfriend.

>doesn't show off powerlevel too much
>like the character, show, and game
>relate with the text
Need there be more reason?

what does the text say?

Is this your first time on the thread? Nothing that I said was wrong. It is geared much more towards scales rather than posable figures.

Hmm, I suppose I'll purchase from the sakura-palace store then. I just need to ask if they allow mix and match over there.

>You work, you lose

how do you learn how to paint garage kits

I regret not buying this at release when it was 11k yen and one euro was worth 145 yen.

I'd wear it

So with FigInStock dying at the end of the month, are there any alternatives that people are using?
Sorry, I forgot to visit these threads for the last month

Restock, but it's invite only. If you haven't got an invite by now, you probably won't.

Look, if you have to ask your gf if you're allowed to like things, ask Sup Forums what you're allowed to buy, I think you might be a lost cause and a pussy.

Personally, build some shelves, raise that low T, and buy some plastic butts.

The red not!bunny. You know the one. I'm still mad it didn't bin.

Up to you, I can vouch for the customer service of Cuddly Octopus; but aren't they basically the same store? Just one for English speaking and one for Japanese speaking?

I have no relations with any other buyfag on a personal level so I guess that's the end of the line for me.

Oh well, I just used it to stock up on Mandarake favorites for shopping sprees.

You don't need to, if you post a lot in this thread then eventually you'll be recognised and you'll get an invite on MFC. Unless your collection is deemed bad. The owner has posted a few times here that they don't invite people with bad taste.

The Kar98k from Girl's Frontline. Didn't pick it up because I never bought anything from a series I wasn't familiar with, now it's hard to find and too expensive.

My taste is probably bad, but I assume you have to post the actual link, right? Seems like we've moved away from that in general these days.

The ones over at sakura-palace are of higher material quality but more expensive.

Not really, it's pretty easy to find someone if they post a lot of photos or if they say that something uncommon just arrived. Plus people posting preorders/wishlists and other shit.

Not him, but that sounds retarded. People need to be constantly posting pictures, pre-orders or similar stuff here so an autist can use them to stalk you on MFC and then send you an invite to his private website?

Ah, okay.
Well I got to say, the statement about it being 70-80% of the quality would be about right I think; for me it's a damn good trade off considering the price difference.

That would be wasted on me anyway. I buy like a couple things a year and my wishlist is larger than my owned.

I got mine after I had only been posting for a few months, it's probably the collage user that does it if he saves everyone's photos.

not as sexy but just as CUTE

I've been posting pictures for a while and always have them on collages, so either it's a different person or I haven't been ordering enough obscure lewd shit to prove I have "good taste".

These 2, which came out before I started buyfagging. I'm currently saving up my money to get Galko first. I heard FREEing's Rias is the only good figure of her.

>doesn't show off powerlevel too much
Only if you're Asian.

If you find a high res png of that print post it here, I want one too

The exact reason why I won't miss out on this one.

This is the best I can find. The edges are pretty sharp though

How will you be recognized on an anonymous imageboard? You just have to be posting with a name or posting recognizable pictures? No thanks, that sounds fucking gay.

Fumika-chan a cutie!

Good enough. I tried to crop, clean up and upscale in waifu2x but it turned out too blurry.

You need to post about your new figure that has 3 owners on MFC and make sure to update your own list there with it so he can track you easily.

So basically posting recognizable pictures, again, no thanks.

Probably by reading guides and watching instructional videos, and practice, like pretty much anything you want to learn online.

Buy some shitty ones so you can ruin them while practicing

This is so retarded. I'd like to think most people here who aren't blatant attention whores/tripfags don't use fucking MFC as a social media site and have their profile set to private. I would rather write a script myself that has that functionality before joining that gay shit.

>muh sekrit club

Sakura is cute. CUTE.

I take it this is a good thing?

I bet this is the same fag that runs buyfag discord

>act like we're in a circlejerk so you can get invited to our other circlejerk
Yeah, no.

But Restock has been around for longer than discord.

That button is just there to make it easier on the support team isn't it? They haven't updated their cancellation policy at all in the FAQ I don't think.

How would I know if bullshit's a meme from discord? I see no reason to doubt that bullshit from discord is real. It's still gay anyway, doesn't matter if it's real or not.

Kind of unfortunate that "good taste" is the metric being used but with a tiny private server it makes sense.

Oh, apologies for not knowing about this epic inside joke from your homo circlejerk Discord server.

Yup. I could also build a simple rails or android app that does the same thing in like 2 hours.

Off yourself