Dragon Ball Super

I'm one of the many Gohanfags who don't actively voice my hatred for Caulifla or Kale, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Since they've appeared on the show, they have stolen the spotlight that rightfully belonged to Gohan. Before then, Toei and Toriyama have both hinted at Gohan achieving a new form that surpasses his Ultimate one. But it seems as though they've dropped this for some unknown reason and it infuriates me to the point where it causes me to have mood swings which ultimately effect my personal life. It doesn't help that I come unto these threads and see the constant trolling that's done against Gohan's character by multiple posters, including the Caulifla fans. I know it's bait and all and I should ignore it, but I can't. I genuinely can't. I always attempt to respond to them with reasoning, but they immediately shut me down which angers me further. It made me take a two month break from this site.

In that time, I rewatched some of my favorite Gohan episodes from both Z and Super. From his filler episodes whilst training with Piccolo, to the last filler episode in Super where Gohan fought that one blonde actor dude. It calmed me down, but alas, once I returned to Sup Forums, my despair returned.

I grew a connection with the character unlike any other. I typically self inserted as Gohan, and would and still do feel that I am the character spiritually. This might sound autistic but I can't help but feel as though Toriyama had written Gohan for me. He was the reason why I aimed for higher grades in school. I was pushed around, like Gohan, but inside I had a dormant power that caused me to lash out and overpower my enemies.

But I digress. What Toei and Toriyama have done to Gohan has been completely unacceptable. Purposely setting up for a return of the greatest character in this franchise only to have him sidelined for these Universe 6 Saiyans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rq6dgAudnr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm one of the many Gohanfags who don't actively voice my hatred for Caulifla or Kale

>actually starting a new thread this early and with pasta
Retard.

Cuckhanspics have no shame

perhaps someone needs a arm cut off so his fans don't get too proud

>Needing to use his FULL POWER against some fodder robots
>People seriously think he'll last until the end, much less fight Jiren
lmao. This faggot's gonna get destroyed before 2018.

Why does Vegito have the same clothes even though Vegeta is wearing again armor? He's not wearing a normal blue tanktop and blue sweats anymore like he was in the Buu saga.

Kale & Cabba Christmas Special when?

Who?

Why are you guys so obsessed with this show?

nostalgia and autism

Nyaa~

>but inside I had a dormant power that caused me to lash out and overpower my enemies.

Is Vegeta even Buuhan tier at the very least?

>vegeta and goku go blue against robots
woah way to fail your epic meme posting

why do you guys call each other retards so much?

>anime canon
He's outclassed but at least he can put up a bit of a fight before he gets crushed.
>manga canon
Can't even touch him.

Buuhan is holding back here, 1 punch would be enough to knock him out

>Can't even touch him.
He didn't even touch him. They never fought. Goku convinced Vegeta to fuse before Boohan even had a chance to reach their location.

Will cuckhanspics ever recover from this thread? I don't know if I'd want to show my face here again.

another thread, another easy win for Godhan

Reality-denial is not a good look.

Fuck off

tfw both Vegeta and Goku could have trained Goten and Trunks in the hyberbolic time chamber
tfw they didn't and now they're still stubby little shits who don't hold a candle to 11 year old Gohan
They would have been good for the tournament but the Japs want their marketing

A) don't chain threads
B) autistically screeching about head Canon power levels means nothing when the omnipotent narrator is on our side

Is there anything ASCENDEDhan CAN'T do?

Pic related. It's the narrator coming through for BARBARIANhan

Gohan was far above Vegeta. Buutenks was far above Gohan. Buuhan was much far above Gohan. Vegeta was totally insignificant, like Goku. Fusion is broken.

Who are you, anons?

I'm on Day 12.

Ah yes the narrator. He talked about how Goku and Gohan fought so SURELY that means he's your new MC.

So what the fuck are they called? Arcosians? Frost demons? "Frieza race"? How come Toriyama has the time to think about S-cells and stuff like that but still hasn't given an official name to Frieza's race?

Congrats, Gohan is officially almost Krillin tier.

bad news

Hate all yall want, but my boy has been confirmed to be CANONICALLY strong and smart.

Freeza race seems to be the term they want to go with. I think arcosian is a fanon term.

>rivals goku
>krillin tier

Anti CHRISThan retards confirmed for not being able to read

Freeza Race is good enough. No one else would be so arrogant to name their whole race after himself.

>Barbarianhan
When is Vikinghan?

>hasn't seen the Krillin episode
>where he did better in an SSB beam struggle than Cuckhan did in an SS2 beam struggle
I knew you see most of Super through youtube clips but this is just ridiculous.

youtu.be/Rq6dgAudnr0
>implying grande padre didn't team up with freezer

It's hard, user. But i'm on day 2 right now. Might break it tomorrow.

Are cuckhanspics really looking to get btfo'd for an entire thread again? I didn't think anyone was okay with that level of humiliation but I guess they are simply breaking their cuckoldry limits.

>Kale, Caulifla, Vados and Monna as love-interests

Is Cabba secretly GOAThan's disciple?

Vegeta is his martial arts master, but Chadhan must be teaching him how to become a ladies' man.

>post yfw Paparoni hacks #17 and #18 forcing them to fight U7

Mosco

>if i say i won 10 times it will be true!
your arguments were all btfo by the show, keep crying little cuck.

that'd actually be pretty cool considering the snoozefest this tournament has been so far

I keep seeing his name as Moscow and imagining him as a super Russian robot

Why does a robot need shoes?

Do you think each of these angels would have tolerated Goku and Vegeta's nonsense while training them?

>he's still going after a thread full of poorly-written insults and headcanon logic
Aren't you using up all your bandwidth, spic? You should be saving your money for english classes.

Was Yamcha the first victim of feminism in the Dragon Ball Universe?

no cabba is pure, and does not harbor resent or smugness.

Videl makes my cock rock hard.

>Caulishitters blowing out the chad army
>ever
in your dreams hombre. We tore you a new one and we'll do it agaon.

What's that supposed to mean?

we got a JOB to do

I love Mosco!

>Anti-U6 shitters have been proven spics
I mean I always knew but it feels good to be proven right.

>vegeta and goku go blue against robots
>What is Kale, Ribrianne, Nink, Frost, Magetta, Bergamo, Lavender, Basil and fucking Krillin

she's the best

unlimited bandwidth retard, I dont live in a third world country 56% mutt like yourself

That'd honestly make for a pretty even, tense Final 10

>U3
Paparoni, #17 (controlled), #18 (controlled)

>U7
Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Freeza

>U11
Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo

Assuming Paparoni has some trick that'll let him keep up with the likes of Dyspo/Gohan at least, those are pretty tight odds for a final three way bout.

Reminder to all anons. Report any avatarfags who use Caulifla, Kefla, Gohan or any other character to shitpost/bait/troll. This is considered avatarfagging and is bannable. Enough reports will get mods to notice. This is the first steps to cleanse these threads and stop having these trolls give us a bad name.

>succesful man "cheats" on his girlfriend
>Is the most abused, mistreated, and hated character of the entire franchise
>Also the laughing stock that no girl would ever want for some reason
He is.

Fuck off.

Then why do you act like a third-world spic? Pretending to be a retard is still being a retard.

>no argument
Sasuga, Paco-kun.

What's going on

Ah, last thread was great. CHODEhanfaggots got absolutely destroyed.

Does anyone speak spic? I really wanna know if the spics are disappointed in the bugs' performance, or if they went straight back into clickbait.

would you take one?

There's no reasoning with you.
Fuck off.

HOHOHOHO

stop pretending to not be a spic, you're a self hating 56% mutt

>cuckhanfags couldn't spell a single post correctly for an entire thread
>now they're calling others mutts
I see we're back on the projection-train, again.

>these threads
Vados requests that you all get along and praise her

Fuck off. Even as a vegeta fag I can admit Gohanspics destroyed you guys.

Fuck off characterfag.

>now he's samefagging to drag Vegeta's name through the mud
Just leave him alone. Not even he is as pathetic as Jobhan.

Well, that's something

No question has (or needs) an answer in this franchise, but he actually looks cool with them, gives that "ancient" feel

I want to hug him!

>starts projecting
>gets btfo
>ehhe woah now you're projecting

self hating mutts are pathetic. The fact you live in a country that limits your internet bandwidth speaks tons.

how did KEKhan of all people get this?

>gets called a spic
"N-no you're a mutt!"
>gets called out projecting
"N-no you're projecting!"

You love being humiliated, don't you? I think you get off on it.

Also I'm Canadian, dumbass. Leave it to a spic to have no idea what a mutt is.

>Getting beaten down to the point where he needs to falseflag
Pathetic. SPIChanfags have fallen to a new low.

you already outed yourself as a dumb mutt who lives in a country that limits your own internet, yet you call everyone a spic.

even worse than 56%

>tfw We'll never see this intense violence in DB ever again. It's all just fireworks and lights with the recurrent TATATATATATATA.

>Canadian
You're an idiot, aren't you? They have a bad rep here

Universe 1 and 12 both seem friendly enough so most likely. Vados might have, but she would have sassed them a lot. Cus would agree to is just so she could be around muscular men. Mojito probably wouldn't, but he might be happy not to deal with objectively the shittiest universe. Not sure about the rest though.

>you outed yourself as living in a non-spic country yet you call spics spics
Yes you're catching on. It only took a thread and a half.

>posts a battle Gohan won
Are anti-gohanfags retarded?

Well my IQ is decent but I do act like an idiot sometimes. Where do we have a bad rep?

>his fuckup that almost got Piccolo beaten

> Live a good and simple life as a Bandit in the desert
> Felt in love with a girl
> Move to the girl's home
> That girl used him like he was a mere pet for years. Also was very abusive to him.
> Did the best he could in Worl Martial Arts tournament, but loses to superior fighters. Bulma talks shit.
> Gave his life tryining to protect earth from extraterrestrial conquerors
> Got dumped when Bulma fell in love with that genocidal alien, responsible for his death
> Ended up living with a cat in a shitty apartment.
> All because of liberated women

Being Yamcha is a suffering

el feminismo wasn't a thing in dragon ball before the two mary sues

yamsoy is a victim of his own betaness, he allowed bulma to control him, no wonder she dumped his beta ass for a pseudo-alpha male mass murderer manlet who needs anger management therapy. a real man like godhan knows you must domesticate the girl and cheat on her regularly

>Needing Mystic just to beat some fodder Namekians who were scared of Caulifla
Does anything more really need to be said? Each week, Cuckhanfags look more and more pathetic, just like their jobber idol.

>universe 12's angel
>friendly
No. The only reason she supports them is because they're good at their jobs which means she doesn't have to work.

sure thing amigo, keep getting mad at cartoons

>now he's in the "calling everyone mad" phase
Classic. Give it 10 minutes and you'll be saying we love the manga.

>mystic
and you call other spics