Former Russian ambassador to Britain warns of possibility of military clash

Former Russian ambassador to Britain warns of possibility of military clash

youtube.com/watch?v=f_UO_B81-ZQ

listen... try looking at it from our perspective... we were not the ones to start with the sanctions and expulsion of EU diplomats.

Ukraine is not a viable reason for what EU is doing. Crimeans decided on a referendum they do not want to live with (even more) corrupt Ukranian rule.

Spy poisoning looks more and more like a provocation. It would be dumb to make such an assassination right before elections and world cup in 2018.

sober up people, we are on a brink of a YUUUUGE military conflict

Attached: 59db51ccfc7e9363048b4577.jpg (790x444, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-08/poland-bets-on-lng-norwegian-gas-as-divorce-with-russia-looms
rt.com/business/418895-poland-build-own-gas-pipeline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im not worried for my country, we will do to America and Britain what we did to Hitler and Napoleon. i dont want to see European cultural heritage turn into ashes

I don't think any military conflict is coming
Westerners are acting like whiny children or your brother/sister and should be treated as such.

Attached: Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn.jpg (960x720, 51K)

m8 at first it looked like a not very funny joke. now its getting increasingly aggressive

Cyka if Blyat

>russian posturing thread #71
Fuck off already.

lol, fuck off your dirty slav turd.

Vlad just fucking attack London. Doesn't need to be a nuke, one fucking missile straight at that Commie bitch May will do the job.

it's too late, when the bomb drops I will see you on the Christmas soccer field, Russian bro. If we survive the trench warfare

this whole assassination attempt thing reeks of false flag, they "knew" it was russia way too fast in my opinion

Most of Europe (and thus most of NATO) is in disarray because of the economic and migrant crisis. Europe is no match for Russia, and the US will refuse to carry all the burden if SHTF. There cannot be a direct war or conflict between Russia and Europe (NATO). Russia and Europe/US will simply continue the dick waving, while being careful not to step over the line and cause an actual war.

eat shit nigger

>and thus most of NATO
No. NATO is as stable in east Europe as it gets. It is not this bogeyman Russian media paints out to be "NATO this NATO that"
It is just a common military defence ogranization.
The migrant crisis (or any other crisis) has little to do with NATO at all.

We are in disarray because of the mongrellus
1) creating this very refugee crisis
2) trying to enforce TTIP via backdoor and lure us away from russia
The moment the EU decides to give a shit about UK and mongrellica will be their complete meltdown.
Somehow they managed to still make the EU dance to their tune.

As long as their are 'warnings' over the diplomatic channels nothing will happen. If Russia strikes, it will do so without warning ... everything else would be borderline stupid.

See you on the battlefield brother. May death treat you farely.

Attached: 1478304333380.jpg (604x604, 60K)

I can only hope. We need Russia and China to liberate the West from Jews and niggers.

And you too can fuck off with your attempts at sabotaging NATO.
Fuck your EU Army bullshit and pay your 2% you deadweight

the thing is.. in russian military doctrine it is written they will use nukes only in self-defence and where the existence of the country is at risk. american nuclear doctrine says that any aggressive act towards the country might trigger a nuclear strike. in 2017 they even changed it so even a hack attack can be seen as an aggressive act.

the problem hyere is that americans could again say hurr durr russians hacked us so eat some nukes.

>Russia
> liberate the West from Jews
pick one

forgot to mention that a non-nuclear aggressive act* for americans

yeah and Russia sends nukes in return
then apocalypse
nukes will never be used

>nukes will never be used
They wll be only once, and it will be beautiful.

Once you take Europe (shouldn't take long if you just zerg rush the bitch) just take out American leadership and the war would be won without firing any nukes.

American public would rather sign up with Russia instead of actually fighting and rightfully so. Its more of a cowards act to serve Israel, then to admit Russia is the good guys.

Would still result in MAD. The true question is how one would avoid mutual destruction and keep the conflict conventional and limited ... of course one side could be real ballsy and decide to launch conventional attacks, hoping that the other side would abstain from all-out nuclear response out of fear of the inevitable nuclear backlash.

I'm with you Russia. Fuck those pedophile city of London drunken Brits.

Fucking lost

The migrant crisis just like the economic crisis, has created major rifts among Europeans, both among countries, and among the people/societies.
How many millions of Europeans would welcome a war with Russia at this point, while sandniggers stay behind in safety, eating nice food, staying in air-conditioned accommodation, getting billions in aid, etc?
I cannot see Spaniards, Italians, Germans, Greeks, French, etc hearing there is a draft, and running to the streets in joy to celebrate the war against Russia.
We will most likely turn against our governments and bring them down.
Russia will win this war the second it is announced.

it's just another nothingburger. west larping as usual. they'll deescalate once the petroyuan thing blows over.

oh no it's the evil Russian hackers / evil chemical warfare enthusiasts the based BBC told me about

Good, we need a big military conflict right now.

Attached: zzzzbolton2.jpg (600x500, 79K)

Well we could lobotomize the whole bunch and rig them with remote-controlled brain implants which trigger the aggression response in the deeper layers of the brain. Has already been done with mice, worked nicely ... and mammals are mammals after all when it comes to basic brain structure. Just parachute them in and activate the implant, perfect terror/shocktroops and perfectly dispensable.

Napoleon conquered Moscow and burned that shithole almost completely. You didn't do shit to Napoleon, you fucking idiot.

well, or that

Again, this has nothing to do with NATO, and no, most Europeans would not side with Russia because of "muh based X" - this does not really exist outside of right wing internet memes
>Russia will win this war
It won't. A war with the west is a loss for Russia in all possible scenarios.

>american education

>Says the country who wouldn't even be touched

Then again, I think I'd rather be in the trenches in WW3 then actually living in Brazil. Least there's actually a chance of surviving WW3.

WE burned moscow so he doesnt get shit.

WE chased his army when it was going back to france

WE marched in paris.

learn history faggot, or at least read War and Peace

>NATO wanting more money from EU
>EU say fuck off we'll form our own coalition and kick NATO and the USA bases out of Europe
>USA/UK poke the Russian Bear
>Hmm maybe we really do need NATO afterall

No, the Russians burned it so Napoleon couldn't get it and quarter there over winter.

thats actually seems quite logical

Ahahah fucking Americans

>NATO wanting more money from EU
This is not about wanting, but Germany&co net meeting the demands of it.
Actually NATO and the EU are growing apart the last few years, with the EU even contemplating forming a single EUropean army (for some reason).

>WE burned our own cities and fled because we didn't have the balls to fight like men

>we chased the few thousands hungry and ill men that were left after the hard winter who were just trying to go home anyway

>We invaded Paris because there wasn't any significant resistance

LMAO Russian pride at it's finest
Fucking subhuman monkeys is all that you are

I'm curious, but in a hypothetical war between NATO and Russia, would the Chinese help the Russians?

I hate russians but I hope yous leave a pile of perfidious anglo corpses and burn that shitty little island of kike niggers

NATO was also an alliance to keep USSR in it's place. fair enough

but after USSR collapsed, what was the need for it? ofc russia is a big country and has a complex of an empire of whatever its called. but why not make it a friend, rather than enemy?

just got mad at amerimutt. nvm that

it would be BRICS vs the west really. CHYNA also want america out of the south asian region

no, they would remain neutral and then sweep with little resistance those who are left standing in the ruins

Do you really think India, Brazil and South Africa would join the war?

NATO will disintegrate if there ever is an actual war with Russia.
No European country (referring to the people, not the governments) wants a war with Russia. NATO is fucking useless.
If you honestly think Eastern Europe wants or has the ability to fuck with Russia, you need to accept that fact that your only allies will be the Americans and the Brits. If NATO goes to war against Russia, Europe will burn from the inside.

They will officially be neutral, but they will most certainly help the Russians indirectly.

I'd rather have muritards controlling Asia than russhits or soulless chinks

India yes. others who knows

well SA is already slaying "brits" there. they might join in for fun

>We invaded Paris because there wasn't any significant resistance

Yeah, because of Borodino which was a pyrrhic victory.

I think MANY Afrikan countries would love to invade the UK and give them a proper taste of real colonialism.

Here's hoping I live long enough to see it

Because if Russia gets friendly with Europe, then the Americans will lose power over Europe.
A lot of people here also forget that Russia is a major energy exporter to Europe. Which will be a huge detriment in case of a war.
But all of that will be pointless once the nukes start flying.

The Union fell apart, but the Soviets are still there, just look at your president/dictaror - he is a past KGB official who was pro-the communist coup attempt in '91, amd most of your government is still staffed by the same people who were there during the Soviet times.

Attached: 2017sr2.jpg (700x394, 64K)

Russia stronk!

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (3024x4032, 2.39M)

It's already planned.
Just stay ready with food water and antibiotics.

Would you call merkel a dictator?
She's been a Chancellor for over 13 years

Smh

>Russia
>friendly with Europe
Russia has fucked up it's relations and burned all the bridges it can with it's neighbours. Not going to happen anytime soon.

We'll just set another one of your malls on fire if you keep threatening us, Ruskie-boo-boo.

Not in the same way that Putin is, but if that makes you feel better then sure.
Merkel is there because Germans are guillible fools while Putin is there through rigging and assassinations.

>Actually NATO and the EU are growing apart the last few years

That's the whole point of what i'm saying, the USA/NATO is trying to consolidate power in Europe via NATO.

IF the EU does form it's own coalition, then NATO is finished, USA bases are removed from Europe and the USA loses a MASSIVE proportion of their global projection and dominance, the USA will fight tooth and nail to keep NATO in Europe

It's quite possible the USA/UK are playing Russia against Europe

Isn't it fairly obvious that the reason for all this is Hidden Kike Beef? One jew family crossed another and they're willing to risk war to get revenge.

But they wont,and as soon as North and South Korea is reunited the american dick penetrating the Korean peninsula will be chopped even more

The all focus will be on liberating Japan

Nah, you're just a shill.
Europe has no future without Russia by its side as a partner.
Europe needs Russia more than Russia needs Europe. Just look at how much most Euronigger politicians hate Putin, yet they can't stop buying Russian gas.

Yet, Merkel was the one that fucked up europe with her nigger economics and her rapefugee policies.
Right? :)

>It's quite possible the USA/UK are playing Russia against Europe
That's not a possibility.
That's the reality.

>Americas only real allies is an island of inbred Pakistani people

welp, we fucked

I guess we're nearing the Acceptance stage.
You really believe that neighbour the neighbour of peace narrative you're being served?
Ironic part is that you only got your army to brag about, but even that is in shambles.
Ironic part is that you can't actually afford to keep to big part of it in active service as it'd ruin your economy. If a war would break out, you'd be sent in single division. Once that one's been wiped clean by a drone leaving only ashes behind 50k new younglings would be sent to their death, rince and repeat to keep the salary expenses at an controllable level.

You realize most of those new age techs presented on your parades like the t-14 already have been cancelled due to under-funding.

Attached: CkfdSbx[1].png (778x2411, 128K)

>NATO was also an alliance to keep USSR in it's place. fair enough but after USSR collapsed, what was the need for it?
Exactly, Nato should have disbanded along with the Warsaw Pact. With the collapse of communism, the geopolitical situation has radically changed and Western governments should have recognised that. They did for a while; but for no logical reason our political masters in the West have resurrected the Cold War.
I’m all for being ‘Better dead than Red’ but what’s the slogan now? ‘Better dead than… conservative and Christian’? ‘Better dead than… pay a 13½% flat rate tax’? ‘Better dead than… not push LGBT+ propaganda to minors’?

Attached: ТоварищиПоОружию.jpg (600x602, 158K)

In that case I am pro-NATO all the way
Anything is better than Russia or this

Attached: EU-Army-878918.jpg (590x350, 67K)

This will be used as an excuse for an EU military union INCLUDING Britain. Watch them try it.

Yeah eh. Fucking need to clean the place up abit.

The deep state is responsible for this
Trump just booted them out of North Korea only to pick a fight with Russia
The deep state is trying to play us and them but Putin and Trump are having none of it.

I agree with you completely, the British government is just a bunch of desperate cucks wanting nothing but self gain, just hold of on the nukes though till i can get supplies to survive the nuclear winter..

You are just dumb. They depend on that gas export, if we all stop buying then Russia implodes.

Fuck off baltic scum

We want no coalition with your kind

What is wrong with the British people. UK is becoming third world.

the OVERWHELMING majority of the british people love the russian people. nobody i know believes for a second russian had anything to do with the poisoning of the man and his daughter because russia isn't that sloppy. like, they're REALLY gonna poison someone on foreign soil with a poison that ONLY comes from russia? jesus christ on a bike.

That's no way to talk about your grandpa

is there a possibility i could join the russia military if it happens?

The perfidious anglo bit off more than he can chew and is finding out hes choking to death

RIP in piss and shit anglo cocksucker

>Anything is better than Russia or this
If Russia falls, then China takes over as #1 in the Asian continent. Let that sink in for a while. Do not assume you know shit about anything.
You sound like maleme in SA.
"Anything is better than having whites in SA".

>if we all stop buying
You mean if you stop living.
Yet, you call me dumb.

no

People are always scaremongering about war, muh it will be the end of humanity, muh nuclear winter. Bunch of lies, war is needed right now but people are to weak to act.

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

Hold on Vladimir... was that a WMD?
oh dear, oh dear...

Attached: 1521771540227.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

how many cocks does your mother take on average when she visits the favelas?

We've actually started taking over their market
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-08/poland-bets-on-lng-norwegian-gas-as-divorce-with-russia-looms
>rt.com/business/418895-poland-build-own-gas-pipeline/

They're literally retarded due to hundreds of years of inbreeding on a small island. They want the Glory days of their stupid Empire, so they try to use the US to do their dirty work. 99% of Brits on Sup Forums actually would rather rage war on a white nation, instead of actually doing something about their shitty place.

Cheeki breeki and into nuclear winter.

Yes yuan,but you have to immigrate there now so you can earn their trust in their ranks.

Go make out a russian passport today.

Ignore him, sprats have a major insecurity complex since the only reason they are a country is because of endless Russian gibs

only problem with that, is that all the uneducated white trash believe anything the government says...

You know that we have natural gas pockets here too, right? We can survive without Russian gas, while Russia cannot do the same without our money.
The only reason why we haven't started using them is because it is cheaper to just buy from Russia instead.
Fucking Russiaboos...

Cry louder anti-war cuck. Your scum will be wiped off the map when the nukes hit the big cities, killing the sodomites and pederasts like you. Sup Forums always wanted a big happening and now we may finally have one.

Attached: zzzzbolton3.jpg (800x800, 120K)

If (((you))) buying russian gas, then (((you))) will get it free, but in chambers.

>endless Russian gibs
inb4 no proofs

Attached: prūfzaurs.jpg (500x411, 44K)

>muh crimean referendum

ok fine, now what about the continous shelling of donbas region?

Your invasion and annexation of Ukraine was a violation of your previous treaty agreements. If it was cause you care so much about the right to self-determination, can I assume you are going to provide independance to chechnya soon?

I wont deny the west started it with NATO expansion but Bush 2nd and Obama both attempted to deescalate relations which russia respnded negatively to.