White Males are responsible for most of this worlds problems

Prove her wrong.

You'll also find that white males tend to also vote for conservative and anti-progress policies that will drag us back to the stone age.

Attached: 4RF3RG54T.png (485x445, 33K)

>Post-Colonial Stress Disorder

Sweety... it'll be fine

Attached: 1521789072673.jpg (480x480, 30K)

you wouldn't even be posting this if it wasn't for white man

we made the world you so carelessly enjoy but go ahead keep being the monkey screaming around the sleeping lion
see where that get you

Attached: 1471990139957.png (624x658, 690K)

low effort shit thread
sage and hide

SOunds like she wants some dominant white master race cock

White men also created her "world" she takes for granted.

Umm, Actually, a woman invented the PC

I know a cure from Post-Colonial Stress Disorder. All I need is some gas.

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules

Im sure she did sweetie.

Norwegian white men created the best Nation in the world. You ungrateful feminist bitch

Black/brown created very little

Attached: 1499701418809.jpg (959x554, 331K)

At what point would you upgrade from mass shooter to "African Warlord" because once the distinction is made you can get away with a lot nastier shit

>martinez

go away taco goblin

>You'll also find that white males tend to also vote for conservative and anti-progress policies that will drag us back to the stone age.

What exactly is progress according to the libshit? Genociding the white race? Giving free shit to lazy people for votes? Normalizing every stripe of sexual perversion? Turning women into corporate drones and whores? Importing low payed wageslave labor from poor countries, in the name of tolerance? Shitting on white people for doing good in the society they built, while bitching and moaning, that jews are the richest and own most of the institutions, that can shape peoples opinions.

And every thing this spic says is demonstrably false.

It's the whites that have the most draconian views on rape, most lax views on feminism.

The mass shooters are niggers, but they don't get reported as much.

Slave trade, colonialism, massacres have existed everywhere historically, where there are people to begin with.

Injuns were constantly warring between their tribes, frequently massacreing each other.

And of course the cunt doesn't say anything about the role of the eternal kike in soviet massacres, subversion of the west, african slave trade and usury because that's not what kikes taught her to do.

All they taught her to do is to remain, complain and obtain from whites.

Shit like this is a good justification for the next Holocaust, which unlike the last one, will be real.

Why can’t hide threads anymore.

what if we wipe out spics too? who could stop us?

We know you can do it again, Germany.

What is "progress"?
You all use "Change" & "Progress" so loosely.
Just like Hilary Clinton says "common sense gun control legislation".

what does it mean?
Or will you not enact the labor of explaining?

I had to look up "post-colonial stress disorder" because I didn't think it could possibly exist.
>pic related

Attached: kikin-it-and-likin-it.png (852x402, 115K)

>common sense gun control
This shit is hilarious because it means absolutely nothing. You want actual common sense gun control? Get rid of black people. Instead it's just fucking platitudes and idiots suggesting we do what's already in place.

She would've been sacrificied to the Aztec Gods if it weren't for the evil white man.

How are they self-destructive if they are so effective at oppressing everyone else for their won advantage?

Is she justifying Japan's conquest of other Asian nations?

If white men didn’t exist, then the only problem you’d have would be running out of wood for you nightly tribal fire dance. Heed my sage and begone shill