HAPPENING!!! TRUMP CRASHING TECH WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 1514819757077.png (1199x792, 403K)

finally

Amazon can get fucked.

HAIL TRUMP! HAIL VICTORY!

rundown pls

Attached: 1453818634233.jpg (800x732, 59K)

Amazon is a big stock

Attached: bane.jpg (650x325, 18K)

QRD

Attached: 1475905995184.png (500x375, 261K)

Funny thing is Amazon's current quest to get cities to fight each other over who can give Amazon the most public money for a second headquarters will end uo making the company easier to split.

taxes

(and this is why it's a good thing)

the taxman cometh

For you

First Facebook
Now Amazon

Oh please let Trump find a way do dick over (((Soros)) funded Netflix and dick over Google.

>Trump targets one of the few orgs who didn't backstab the NRA by caving on to leftist mob pressure

Gun grabbing Drumpf does it again.

Fucking finally. I hope they rape Amazon and all the fatasses that love to buy shit from there. It's good that states are beginning to charge a sales tax on products bought online as well.

Amazon is a big problem for Trump. Jeff Bezos owns WP and most of his wealth obviously originates from Amazon.

fpbp

Damn I forgot his name.. but that one Trump ginger advisor guy warned them all that they would crack down on everyone if they didn't cease their liberal agenda.
I guess he didn't lie.

I will say it again and again..
>Trump domestic policy
Yay
>Trump foreign policy
Nay

If Trump stops his Israeli bullshit in the middle east, then I will actively start shilling for him again.

Attached: BLM-riots-in-one-picture.jpg (1357x946, 150K)

Funny how the Obama admin never dealt with Amazon's tax dodging

Really makes ya think

He just said 2A is going nowhere, you dumb shill.

Attached: trump-2A-twitter_com-1522255354682.png (696x487, 69K)

Leftists can't stand a Chad LEO

Attached: 1490841515408.jpg (800x532, 72K)

Why is Susan Rice joining the Netflix board of directors? This is the lying bitch who claimed Benghazi was about a YouTube video 3 people had watched.

If they wanted to fuck over Amazon all they'd need to do is have ICE raid their fucking fulfillment centers and let the fines do the rest.

kek
serves them right! Those niggers don't deliver to my house. I am boycotting them though anyways I mean. I have however bought shitloads of books from them since forever.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-28 18-47-58.png (360x117, 15K)

I'm going to buy a switch game from amazon right now. Only a trip will stop me. How does that make you feel drumpfboy? :^)

the little orc on her arm makes it, imo

I agree, it makes it so perfect

That's a lifetime of frustration and disappointment she's letting out on that smug cop

Thanks for the gainz, bezosbro!

Attached: gainz.png (1842x120, 39K)

Netflix has been funding some good anime lately and based Bright. Just run there Bill Nye and Obama show into the scrap so we can MNGA

fpbp

>Amazon
>Tech
Choose one,dipshit