WTF

Why is every aspect of American culture SOOO overtly sexualized?

I mean, even in educational institutions girls are basically raised to whore themselves out.

fckn penissnappers I swear to god

Attached: ucla-cheerleaders-janettv-2000x1500.jpg (1000x750, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=DeyHhoicQ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
bigo.tv/17922448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

US are more or less Jew-Land.
Think Weimar Republic but in America.

We're the ones who have the reputation for being puritanical towards sex and you're the liberated nations

>no dancing allowed
You're the one sexualizing it. Let people have their fun and don't make it weird

Sex sells.

Yurope is much worse

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

This guy gets it.

At least our women cover their tits in public

biggest kek of the day, thx muttanon

Cause priority of living being is to reproduce you fucktard. Sex is everywhere. Third world, first world, but not in yor basement of course. Sex is the reason why you typing your shit here. Because your parents did some poo in loo. Cause your mother likes smell of yor fathers penis. Get a life, stop roleplaying.

Attached: 4564.jpg (888x904, 172K)

I'm sure they do.

this desu. I remember the author of the Game of Thrones series responding to accusations that there's too much sex in his series, and he said something along the lines of
>It's only American fans that complain about this, European fans never do. It's a puritanical attitude that is almost exclusively American.
Or something along those lines.

It's rediculous

you cant go around topless in America like in France

Don't they have cheerleaders in Turkey?

Yuros complain that murica is "overtly sexualized" and in the next breath complain that we're "puritanical prudes." How is it you can argue both sides of an argument constantly? It's almost like you've been (((trained))).

Germans cannot even legally raise their own kids

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Once sharia comes it will change

Here's a video about how in the US you only go to bars to hook up sb

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=DeyHhoicQ0o

Only degenerates go to the bar

Because women are objects for men to use for sexual perpouses

In France, won't you go to jail for criticizing the jews?

holy shit you can see her curtains

Hate to break it to you, but I’ve lived in five countries and visited like 30 - out of everywhere I’ve been, America and the other Anglo nations have the biggest sluts of all.

America is outwardly very puritanical - we have television broadcast standard, you can’t talk about sex on radio, our politicians get lynched for blowjobs, etc. This is ironic because our colleges are full blown orgiastic fuckfests, america’s young women have like 20 partners by the time they’re 30 (and those are the chaste ones), and there’s in general a lot of drunk sex with strangers going on.

>hurr americans are so prudish
>hurr americans are so overly sexualized
make up your minds you european faggots

lel

Attached: Three-naked-young-women-supposedly-including-Angela-Merkel-585725.jpg (620x643, 75K)

Frankfurt school.

Sexual liberation was a hallmark policy.
vQW3MRbwJXKSM&index=15&t=0s

You can in nyc.

hot

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Only if you cant based it on facts.
One guy, A.Soral, said that the biggest thiefs were jews. He presented the top ten list at the trial. Turns out he was right, and won. It was, after all just statement.
You can attack jews, as long as you avoid the shoah denial and antisemitism landmines. Oc, the same guy also lost some trials, because he makes mistakes and is not always right. But overall, he survives and redpill more frogs than anyone. He is too friendly with muzz imo, even if advocating for future remigration. But it is also a clever tactic, to turn everyone against zionists. Including orthodox jews.

>this is what germs find attractive

Attached: germs.jpg (594x482, 70K)

New desktop

In 5 years, women will be wearing panties in public. They won’t be called panties, but they will be.

First it was spaghetti tank tops, then tight jeans, then yoga pants, then demin diapers (see pic). The other day I saw a girl with her shirt cut so low in the back I could see the entire back of her bra.

I’m not joking. Women will be waking about in bikinis in the near future when they go to class at college or the grocery store.

Attached: 065B7BC0-657E-432B-81D5-8595FA49BD9C.jpg (600x399, 39K)

The whole world does. Why do you think everybody wants a fine blonde waifu ? Unless you are a faggot or a whale feeder.

I like them. Left > right for me.

I still think this is more cute.

Attached: francescachillemi.jpg (1080x888, 91K)

Yeah. Fine meds are fine too. Even some levantine ME ones are. As long as you present valid arguments such as your pic, i can agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

feets

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

So is no one going to mention the benis?

only binnish girls have benis

Attached: binnish.jpg (600x338, 108K)

>priority of living being is to reproduce

NO!!! always confirm the health and safety of the self before assisting other passengers. children are years worth of dead weight, not worth the trouble.

>Why is every aspect of American culture SOOO overtly sexualized?
And they have double standards
>Kids twerking
>Girls showing too much skin
>Going to bars every Friday
>Tinder
This is OK
>Teens drinking beer
>Tits on TV or movies
>Talking sexuality in school rooms
Somehow not OK

Are you trying to trick me again /polbgt/?

Attached: 1476573516624.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Sometimes I think I want a girlfriend but them acting like whores makes me lose all respect for them and gradually despise them. It is a problem.

women are garbage and don't want to be respected.

Big mistake ever giving them rights.

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 32K)

No. No benis.
Only marggsist lebonism want benis. And no beepple. My money.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 12K)

Fuck off, Ahmed. Sex made America great.

literally protestants

Only a permavirgin or a mudslime can think this is bad.

I just wanna get under there and sniff that blowhole.

This is why the west is dying. Are you hoping thr chinks take care of you in your old age when their children are running your country?

Sexytimenostate when

We need to be attacked by aliens and nuke the planet before we can enter Strike Witches territory

Women’s sexuality needs to be controlled.

No, you need to stop being a sexless autist and actually talk to women.

Only a retard like could think an overtly sexualized society is good for human developpement

you had to start talking about it didnt you? SEXLORD

I talk to women all the time.

So you think it would be good for women to walk around in public in their panties? I’m not taking st the beach or a club.

what for? just let them be themselves like a bunch of chicks. I dont care. Let it smolder, just do your thing as a man, be yourself.

What do you mean let it smolder?

seriously only one thing needs to be said about this: libido dominandi
you are doing the same as saying the learned protocols of zion arent even a thing

your shits all fucked and you talk like a girl

Attached: 1478884897446.png (1887x2545, 789K)

Only a retard would think that oppression makes a stronger society. Freedom made America great. If you can't make do in a free society, you shouldn't survive at all.

You're fucking retarded.

Having more whores is a result of a progressive culture, not a sexualized culture.

lurk moar, look i did it for you

Hand status: Held, clammy, effeminate

Attached: fb0d2731fe3facd7245fdc131e85180f1e621ce1e82f39f98571a13ac4881c76.png (1265x1623, 530K)

Attached: 1515652116020.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

No one's talking about whether they can, they're talking about whether they should.
Shame is an effective means of effecting changes in other people's thinking and behaviors in a free society, and I think open sluts ought to be shamed.

>vQW3MRbwJXKSM&index=15&t=0s
..........wtf is this shit nigga

Little thing called Sexploytation. Book of the same title.

Whats weird is that the more we have, the more expensive they get.

Puritanical countries still have sex. It's just more connected to a sort of societal neurosis.

Agreed. Degeneracy in Europe is much more homogeneous.

Exactly. I never said we needed laws restricting clothing.

my thoughts exactly. everything wrong in the world comes down to one thing. [money] . with money you can get sex. with money you have power. sex is one of the easiest ways to make money.
two things that will get your ass in trouble quicker than anything. a whiskey glass and a woman's ass.

money is literally a medium of exchange - it has no significance whatsoever except as a placeholder for value in trade

Oh no, people enjoy being in the nude. How disgraceful! Now let's attend this child beauty peagent together, shall we?!

Los creaturas...

who cares as long as I don't live there

Please get me out of this hell hole

Attached: 1521555720713.gif (294x227, 2.91M)

Degeneracy in America is Baal Worship.

Our elites worship the demon Baal who was a god of fertility aka sex. They use and utilize sex magic to empower themselves.

When we engage in ghetto degenerate behavior and have it seeped into our minds we are praying to and empower Baal and his cabal.

This story goes back to the Khazaria Jews where Rothshilds and Soros types stem from.

Attached: 1455011597375.png (1002x552, 238K)

Sex is not a concern for us. We’re not underpopulated. So why are our elites pushing it?

Well they are pushing it with multiculturalism as well.

Elite Jew bankers want a lower iq degenerate society to rule over.

Says the German in between his daily scat and bukkake.

People think we are worshipping the same God but we are not. The Jews God clearly has different values than our and he is the god that is publicly worshipped. He’s empowered through degeneracy, taboo, money. Does this sound like our Christian god? These were the guys that Jesus fought against but they never changed.

I was doing a road trip with my wife last fall from Sweden down to Italy.

In Germany I saw something akin to this pic, only more ass was showing and it was a fucking mother walking around with her kid, in the middle of the city on broad daylight. I fucking spat at her and talked shit about her to my wife. She agreed.

>mfw my imported burger waifu is a keeper

Attached: simple-smug-meme-face-smug-memes-image-memes-at-relatably-smug-meme-face.jpg (480x378, 21K)

Dumbasses beyond belief. Almost all of Europe shows more nudity on television and in print media than the US has ever. You faggots are the home of degeneracy while the US has a long tradition of Protestant Christian values and modesty.

Even today, you faggots are still far more 'sexualized' than we are. You even let off rapists without punishment and some of your countries have been hot destination spots for degenerate pedophiles of all colors for decades.
Get fucked eurofaggots.

Yeah no, douchebag. He's 100% correct and you got BTFO so hard you have to try and save face by acting like a bitch.

What the fuck is that bump on her pussy wtf???!!

Big clit?

It seems too high up to be the clit

You wouldn't know.

>Why is every aspect of American culture SOOO overtly sexualized?
it makes money and people think its cool

You motha fucka

Attached: 1521311781389.jpg (600x402, 35K)

Holy shit Germany has it bad. Your grandpappies should've enlisted or put in double overtime when they had the chance. Fuck (((psychology))) and fuck (((Angela Merkel))). At least the USA will be able to steal oil from that place when it officially becomes an caliphate.

Vaginas come in all shapes and sizes. Body positivity.

But it looks like a dude who didn’t tuck properly

bigo.tv/17922448

PEPE!

>what is a slut walk
yeah... sure they do.