Why is this series so focused on rape? Guts gets raped, casca gets raped, griffith gets raped and the anime got raped...

Why is this series so focused on rape? Guts gets raped, casca gets raped, griffith gets raped and the anime got raped. I mean it was kinda cool in the beginning but it's getting out of hand lately.

Fuck off and go read Narusoy or Dragonball Soyper.

It's ironic that you bring Sup Forums memes in here when guts is the one who got embraced by another man and took it up the bum.

Yeah by a black man. So Sup Forums was right again.

He also watches while his gf gets impregnated right infront of him. He's the ultimate soyboy.

Yeah, the rape of Guts is the most that was needed. And even then a more interesting backstory could have been used.

rape is pretty hot

>complaining about rape
fucking libcucks why don't you go cry on tumblr #MAGA

She was already pregnant with Guts' child. Griffith's jizz corrupted it or whatever iirc.

Basically guts baby got raped aswell

Casca wasn't raped, she enjoyed it.

I haven't to bother to read the manga since reading is gay, but sex to Griffith is an assertion of power, Guts denied being his buttbuddy, so he fucks the princess. After he loses everything and because a eldritch abomination he rapes Casca to assert his dominance over Guts despite never showing interest in Casca prior since he is a faggot.
I don't understand the Griffith being raped reference, was him fucking that fat guy in the anime, or was it a separate thing in the manga?

Assuming the anime, then that was also Griffith using sex to gain power.

Because it's a manga about violence. And the consequences and responses to violence. From an individual level to a species level The idea of evil was created out of humans wanting a reason for all this bad shit happening to them

Good for her, enjoying something that would normally be agonizing for anybody else is really sticking it to Griffith.

Unrelated, is Casca a nigger or just dark like how there there is darker skinned slants?

Curry-nigger (kushan)

No confirmation. All we know is that she's the personification of Miura's favorite fetishes - delicious brown, tomboy, back muscles and mindbreak.

Bullshit, Miura is a pedophile.

Miura thinks lolis, idols and the waifu subculture help to protect real children from pedophiles. He has also stated that his inspiration for Casca is "to draw the type of woman he likes".

Though Casca does act like an infant, so you could have a point, but it's probably bullshit, like your existence.

When was Griffith raped? He sold it to that one king and I don't remember rape being implied when he was tortured.

>had no pants on when they got to him
lel griffith is a slut