How will white racists ever recover?

How will white racists ever recover?

Attached: VAKSNDFGcBUhmtrS5VNlEAUeK4KTPnyBlkKi9en482Y.png (522x767, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, is she basically saying she's playing life on ultra easy god mode ?

Holy shit I feel bad for the poor fuck that gets her as their doctor

#notmydoctor

>how will white racists ever recover
by voting in racist governments

Attached: It11.jpg (700x420, 46K)

>vote

Attached: 1520557786396.jpg (640x645, 445K)

This is why I only go to white and pajeet doctors

>white racists
implying that niggers can also be racists. your fellow progressive fags should beat the shit out of you.

This,
You can always request a different doctor (unless its like a top emergency) until you get a white, chink, or pajet doctor (in that order). Just dont tell them why you want to change, just tell them
you wernt happy with their demeanor or something.

Chink doctors usually don't speak English well enough

I'm a first year surgery resident. Niggers in medical school think they're so fucking amazing, and that they've "overcome" so much adversity, like the whole world was against them. The stats you need to get into a medical school as a nigger are laughably low. Most of them end up in primary care, the least competitive and easiest area of medicine. The truth is that schools get in trouble and lose funding if they don't meet a certain nigger quota.

Attached: medical_school_acceptance_by_race_ethnicity.jpg (750x223, 60K)

This is even funnier when you take into account how much cash amerikeks spend in healthcare to end up getting serviced by Dr. Leydasha

This, what the fuck. To me, the whole post sounds like she got to achieve her dream through not merit, but affirmative action, and she's celebrating that?

Dr. Shaniqu'a probably works in a small town or is on a team where the other doctors screen out any major fuck ups she might make. But yeah, people get fucked all the time by affirmative action hires who don't have any business working on people's bodies.

There are very few bad pajeet, white, and chink MDs in the USA, I would argue. Med school is hard and these groups don't get mollycoddled like niggers.

I'd not be happy to be attended by this doctor, you know.

How will they recover?

Hopefully by never being in HER care, user

Attached: PDR42l0bpGLd_LXc8M0fUCoCurdkNVT_Y5Wo2odm5Pk.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Honestly there should probably be something on the internet with public access where you can view your doctor's professional record, test scores and higher education rankings. I certainly don't want a C-student "doctor" to lay hands on me.

That is all stuff to be embarrassed of. Who would brag about that? At least its a gift for the law firm burying her in her first wrongful death/malpractice suit.

You're allowed to select for any reason, actually.

They cannot tell you that you cannot select on the basis of race.

imagine you're in an accident and that thing operates on you

If only she be silent.

Attached: 25759e7c0aee8b7fccb8ed048d3e6f67 (1).jpg (492x492, 41K)

well they'll be dead, so you should envy them.

If I’m at the doctors office and she walks in I am leaving.

MS3 is premed though.

Attached: mhmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (621x640, 62K)

Basically she's admitting that filling in the race bubble as black and sex as woman got her through.

both of these

What the fuck? Is this shit for real? It’s literally handing her shit on a silver platter. I had a harder time getting into engineering compared to this bullshit.

This rustles my jimmies

Political solution are always to be tried. You cant go full racewar without even trying to solve things politically.

Attached: Italian youngsters redpilled.png (674x802, 226K)

Oh stop pretending that white people haven't been shown the same privileges over the years. We need to have racism against whites to counterbalance the racism that poc have faced throughout the ages. Once the tables are balanced then we can start treating people as equals, but until then we need to use government power to fuck over hardworking white people

Attached: 1518611864516.png (617x588, 492K)

I bet she uses webMD to diagnose.

I pity her future patients.

Listen here you crumpet eating faggot. You tea drinking turban headed haji. You fucking simpleton.

You literally have the queen up your ass during your tea time faggit. You have fucking surveillance cameras in your car where parliament can take control of it and kill you in an accident because you didn’t pay for your knife license faggot. Get fucking Diana’d you subhuman. I’d tell you to neck yourself, but you’d probably need a license for that too

You fucking island ape

She will be fast tracked to middle management. A job where she doesn't get to make any real decision, and she has a book to explains her job in extreme detail.

Without a shadow of a doubt. A few years ago my sister went to the doctor with abdominal pains and the poo just googled her symptoms. I guess the fact that we didn't have to pay is an upside to our retarded system, but the trouble is that here almost everyone has an almost religious devotion to "are en ach ess". No political party can even hint at reform without losing an election

unz.com/article/bad-medicine-the-sickening-truth-about-britains-foreign-doctors/

Maybe stay away from non-white doctors.

kek the most depressing thing about you yanks is that you make fun of us for our retarded love of equality (which is what has reduces us from a superpower to what we are now) while also hating the last vestiges of our love of hierarchy. As your demographics get more and more fucked up you'll be wishing that you weren't democratic enough to give the shitskins so much power

Niggers do not understand achievement, only gibs. Sadly this is genetic. Too bad Lincoln got his brains blown out before he was able to ship all the apes back to Africa.

Attached: 1521008806325.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

I had what turned out to be a gallstone attack. Went to the hospital as it was 2am. Waited 2 hours for a gastrococktail and a 10 pages of literature about GERD while the (minority) staff goofed off right outside my room.

Go to my older white GP, listens to me for a few minutes, takes my GERD papers and throws them in garbage, touches my stomach for a second and tells me I have gallstones.

Older, white doctors don’t have to work in the ER at 2 AM.

She means she does not give a fuck how many patients she kills with her lazy studies

A few decades ago a friend had a black guy in his Med School that took 7 years to get through. No joking. Most of the ones in my Med School repeated a year or two.

They won't because shes not an actual doctor

Attached: 242414141.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>Go to my older white GP, listens to me for a few minutes, takes my GERD papers and throws them in garbage, touches my stomach for a second and tells me I have gallstones.
That's how it should be. Our system is supposed to be based upon that kind of treatment, but there's so much bureaucracy that gets in the way. These days our healthcare system is all about producing statistics that can be passed on to higher ups, not about actually helping people.

For America, that was Trump. If he fails (which it increasingly looks like he will), then the political option to change things has already been tried. After him, America will essentially have a one-party system that runs on gibs and immigrants.

At that point...a revolution.

yes user i noticed

Trust me. There are a bunch just like her. Check the surgery resident’s table above.

Think about it. HALF of them with a GPA of 3.2 and MCAT of 24 get accepted.

>brags about getting accepted based on race despite being inferior

This one is even dumber than she knows.

>GPA was good but could have been better

I wonder what her actual GPA was. Niggers consider anything above a 2.0 "good". Fucking pathetic.

hmmmm im sure she is a good doctor and not just affirmative action

These are the people who will perform medical procedures on you.

Everyone should be terrified.

>user doesn't order fish antibiotics from amazon and preform his own surgeries

Attached: 1511370582174.png (650x581, 276K)

lol right

HELLOOOOOOO

What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1242125214.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

Welcome to affirmative action.

There is not white, asian, male privilege.

The only privilege is to women and blacks.

There's plenty of racism against whites already.

Look at South Africa and Zimbabwe. Whites are having their land stolen from them, white farmers are being slaughtered in the thousands just for being white.
Fuck the leader of SA was shown on sing Kill the white farmer on tv....

Thinking white's don't receive racism in the world is just ignorant.

>the worst negro has almost a better chance of admission than the best asian
so this is the power of autism

Attached: merchant_0.jpg (524x620, 71K)

Absolutley

Attached: 2ffwt7neqbo01.jpg (3000x3000, 851K)

Agreed, we were never a democracy and need to stop acting like one. Before the mid 20th century, this country was formed by white people for white people.

>be shitty doctor
>get hired at shitty hospital
I assume most of the white race will recover as long as they arent on Medicaid and can afford to go to a decent hospital

why are pajeet doctors in the UK so notoriously bad but pajeets doctors in the US are generally seen as capable?

>GPA was good could have been better
Why didn't she just post it then if it was good? No shame in having a 3.0.

Attached: premed.png (911x652, 348K)

This is why I refuse treatment from nigger doctors, dentists, etc.

Attached: 1522118407340.jpg (850x400, 66K)

This desu

Democrats are gonna win in the long run and Republicans are gonna need to do some serious restructuring to have a chance at winning a presidential election.

>you will live to see black physicians
holy shit I do not want to have children

This is literally just embarrassing.

Democrats are all about handouts. The more immigrants they receive the more parasite voters they will have.

This will work for a few decades to ensure democrats winning. Until these policies ruin the country and cripple the wealth of the nation.

>he doesnt have them already

If you get a mexicant/black doctor don't go. Go to an asian one if at all possible. They have to "score" the highest from what ive found out

She got in because she’s a nigger, we all knew this. Have fun when she’s diagnosing your condition in between gorging on fistfuls of Flamin Hot Cheetos and twerking to the latest hot track playing from her office’s PA system.

Attached: 9F584F87-B3C1-44A9-B5CD-A7133B4D1458.jpg (413x395, 41K)

They'll put her in some administrative position - doctors are essentially pragmatists and no one wants to be sued.

For Black and American Indian students who had been accepted into my medical school, there were special classes in the summer leading up to the beginning of the first year.

Apparently, the rationale of these classes was to bring them "up to speed" with the White and Asian students. Not only were they given additional instruction before medical school had even started, but they were given exam questions and answers in these summer sessions.

Nobody who wasn't in those classes knew whether or not some of those questions were actually on the actual exams later in the year. But, given that test questions were apparently re-used intermittently over the course of several years, it was a reasonably good possibility.

There were also special classes that were held during the MS1 (and, maybe the MS2...I'm not sure) year exclusively for Black and American Indian medical students. They would receive extra instruction in those classes that supplemented the didactics of general class sessions. While it's speculation, it's quite possible that exam questions +/- answers were given during those sessions, as well.

If I had been a minority who was offered attendance in these "special" classes, I'd like to think that I would have refused to attend them. The very existence of these classes implied (and, arguably, proved) that the bulk of students within the minority groups eligible for these classes had sub-par qualifications from the outset.

While the classes were racist in respect to the non-eligible minorities, they were even more racist towards the truly qualified competent minority students who were automatically labeled as "inferior" because of their race.

and once those medical students have their medical licenses revoked for malpractice they'll import a doctor from the Congo.

Attached: 13321123313.png (600x800, 158K)

In a market economy you get to choose who provides your care. Good luck ahmed.

>This is literally just embarrassing.
not as embarrassing as you

>chink doctors
>pajeet doctors
every single indian doctor cheated on their exams
every single chinese doctor paid someone else to do their assignments for them
there are no exceptions

Attached: correction-india-cheating-on-exams.jpg (620x349, 214K)

Sup Forums BTFO

Attached: fatnigger.png (651x363, 72K)