When will this murderous regime be stopped??!!

When will this murderous regime be stopped??!!

>An ethnostate founded by greedy opportunists
>Uses violence and genocide to maintain its grip on power
>Exploits the fears of its people to manipulate elections
>Nationalist zeal and religious persecution is rampant
>Oppresses it's citizens and minorities
>Is in constant conflict with all of its neighbours
>Doesn't think twice about murdering dissidents on foreign soil
>Propaganda openly advocates for the murder of its perceived enemies
>tfw it's Israel
>Pic unrelated

Attached: unnamed.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Russia is whiter then you, Mohammed

Shit, I didn't read everything before I posted. Oops

You forgot to mention
>Pretends to be an enemy of the Jews despite being a Jew himself and has family connection to Lenin and Stalin and is a an Rothschild out of wed

Kek putinlet is an anti white internationalist. He's a fuckin commie.

You want a true right wing nationalist state? Look at all the countries putinlet wants to invade like Estonia, Ukraine or Poland.

You're a prime example of why people say that some only say the things they say because doing so has no monetary cost.

typical american

also fuck r*ssia and G-d bless Israel

RIDF is coming

Attached: zzz12.jpg (480x700, 78K)

Can you explain to me why is it a grave crime to question the holohoax in Russia? Even in the US you can question it freely.

Attached: zzzz2.png (1139x111, 10K)

>all of these replies getting mad about Putin/Russia
Sup Forums is dead, nobody even reads anymore.

cry louder RIDF

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

Attached: 012301031203.jpg (207x243, 13K)

most people don't know what it is anyway

here comes sopa de macaco.
does my flag trigger you? let's discuss.

Trigger? Nope. I just want a big fucking war and I'm pretty sure that your gay leader would let himself be buttfucked by Trump before going for one. Russian shills on the internet are always shilling against the US and against war, you faggots fear war because you faggots would clearly lose.

Attached: zzzz1.jpg (400x260, 13K)

>American education

lmao you can't even lose a football match gracefully.
imagine going to war?

Putin the Great! Soon America and Russia will be united in the conquest of globalism. Tanks will roll across europe once again. Poland is already warming up the ovens!

Can someone link this cretin some info about how many nukes each country has, I can't be arsed

I know that Russia has a bunch of nukes, I also know that they have a very shitty missile defence system while the US has a pretty good one.

For every sandnigger we kill, one british little girl is raped by a sandnigger
We cuck mudslimes, mudslimes cuck you
And you respond by impotently moaning about israel, the enemy of the mudslimes like a pathetic beta cuck worm on the internet

Attached: xnE70OV (1).png (2568x1804, 218K)

Ok, while the world is completely destroyed I'm sure America will carry floating around the solar system as it's own planet completely unscathed

funny that a monkey says that, because I have (very obliquely) worked with one of the actual missile defense systems and if that's not a good one, idk what is. maybe americans have a (diverse) superman shooting nukes out the sky?

I love these bitching threads. You can do nothing but whine more.

Attached: 46753637.jpg (400x400, 23K)

nice LARP, serguei

>muh ww3 will destroy the world
Why so many retards believe that? There were vulcano eruptions in the past with more power than all nukes in the world combined. A big meteor could easily outdo ww3 and we had a bunch of those in the past. This ww3 will destroy the world meme was created by (((Hollywood))), remember that

would I larp before an actual ape? don't flatter yourself.

>There were vulcano eruptions in the past with more power than all nukes in the world combined

Volcanos don't lead to radioactive fallout, Mr. Kushner.

Attached: pompeo bolton.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>oh my God, the nuclear fallout

Keep eating jewish propaganda, paco. This shit would still be much less than Chernobyl.