The lack of Umaru threads as of late is very troubling

The lack of Umaru threads as of late is very troubling

Because S2 is hot trash.

>tfw Sylphy is literally saving the show

>the entire concept is hot trash
ftfy

I don't remember what I thought of the first season overall, but I'm really not liking this season. I feel like the first season should have been equally trash, but it might not have been that way.

You had your fun with your s2 gloating, but we both know which character is going to be remembered in the long game.

No. You people thought you'd have your fun by posting Umaru all over the place just like during S1. Instead even less people give a shit, so you're stuck to 1 or 2 threads at a time and your shitposting won't catch on.

Literally who?

Indeed.

its because s2 is super boring

Only thing this meme rat is good for

Best anime since 2015
Himouto! Umaru-chan or Himouto Umaru-chan R

And so am I

As a study of mental illness in anime

Our ''''''''''shitposting'''''''''' got S2

desu wa!

I want to play the pokee game with Sylphy

>Sup Forumsutists can't stand Umaru becoming a good girl instead of staying a little piece of shit her entire life
Doesn't matter if this season is less popular here, it's exactly where the show should've gone, or it would've become stale.

I like Tachibana Sylphinford because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Tachibana Sylphinford also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Tachibana Sylphinford is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Sylphinford and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Jumpu and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

She's Tomoko Kuroki from Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (English: No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular), known as Watamote for short. She's the personification of Sup Forums if Sup Forums was a cute girl you'd want to stick your dick into. I love her, and you should too!

quality post

>if Sup Forums was a cute girl

>>>He isn't a cute girl

S2 is so bad, I keep waiting for something funny to happen but it just never comes.

shhhh don't stress out the hamsters

Yotsuba is the personification of Sup Forums.