What are your honest thoughts on Tomi Lauren?

What are your honest thoughts on Tomi Lauren?

Attached: B21756FF-4F8B-4674-AC67-01F36CE0DF49.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wBB2afrfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not much. I don't find her very impressive, its a rare case where I think criticsm from the Left is correct, in that she is a trend following empty headed person who just hops on bandwagons for attention.

thot

10/10 --- would berry

Haram. Would rape and decapitate.

All tradthots are just opportunistic roasties.

Some say "well at least they're doing something" yeah they're milking paypiggies.

The right has really proven itself to be just as worthless and unprincipled as the left.

stupid whore

just want the sex tape

wife material

She should be breeding with a high-iq alpha chad surgeon and make in excess of 5 children.

Can't take these childless women seriously

gimmick, fame whore

abortist cunt, fuck her

Vapid whore

I don't have strong opinions.

Attached: Even Glenn Beck fired her for not being conservative enough.jpg (1200x1464, 129K)

If she doesn't have a chad by her side, she's on the coalburner cock carousel.

Cumanddump/10

id fuck her hard

A conservative basic bitch

I think she's pretty annoying. I can't remember ever seeing her make an original point and I don't like her aggressive/masculine attitude.

>Tomi Lauren
If a navy seal couldn't stay with her, what do you think?

actually waiting to find out what mental disorder this qt3.14 has

Attached: 1512753878304.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Attached: MakeApp-4538389.jpg (1200x600, 450K)

Owen Wilson in drag.

not far from the truth. i just watched this vid on youtube. no eye makeup = yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wBB2afrfE

WOULD IMPREGANATE

She's a coalburner for SURE. Someone actually dug up some old tweets from her and she has quite the past. There is nothing "trad" about her sex life put it that way, and just by looking at the way she does her make up and hair you should know that.

Attached: 1510786353947.jpg (1136x568, 53K)

10/10 would make sex with, but like many other media personalities, she was chosen for her looks.

that is not her name. please spell her name correctly so my filter continues to work as intended.