HAPPENING!!!

TRUMP reportedly going after the biggest online (((merchant))) Amazon. Stocks plunged and Jeff Bezos (who owns Washing Post) is on suicide watch!
finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-sheds-52-billion-market-155807265.html

Attached: jeff.png (906x498, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/16/amazon-postal-service-subsidy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reddit is already spinning this as Trump attacking the washington post and amazon not having a monopoly (lol)

Trump wants to Rob this guy of his Fortune. Trump will only allow Jews to be that rich

Good. Hope Trump fucks them up real good

I knew it! Trump is a fucking commie man.

Attached: 1497106726787.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

>bezos isnt a jew

Attached: F82BAE90-8D4B-48AC-8E3E-76F024F025C8.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Smash this kike

Amazon needs to pay their share of taxes.

Fpwp

Attached: 1483598615911.jpg (320x320, 40K)

>Jeff Bezos
oy vey

>Bezos
>Not a Jew
Wtf?

a broken clock is right twice a day. wapo's bullshit got this nigger shook, so he's going after amazon in retaliation

>Stocks plunged
DJIA
+99.79
+0.42%

this, politics is now becoming a game of hits, it's like watching a mafia movie but in real life and global scale, im fan of china and other asians cause i love them. The rest can get cancer for all i care, but i still love the swedish people, they have a strong spirit and deserve to survive.

>on suicide watch
Why hesitate?

Attached: 1485197709981.jpg (497x497, 20K)

I unironically love Trump now!

This is the best thing to happen to ecommerce ever!

>trump attacks a guy because he is wealthier and smarter than him
can't make this up

Attached: DY25eo-UMAIpt82.jpg (698x813, 46K)

/10

Attached: 1507072495488.jpg (500x318, 29K)

Someone correct me if I get this straight

1) Amazon destroying the fuck out of brick and mortal retail, many malls/small businesses in shutdown

2) This guy gets obscenely rich

3) Trump swings at him to get more votes from middle class voters who were affected

But to what end? Does he think ecommerce will disappear? lol

you're an idiot the Bezos model has destroy 1000's of businesses in the US you fucking ignorant moron and he IS a jew.

you should be deported to the desert in Africa for the low IQ

Amazon is a tax dodging monopoly it needs the Ma Bell treatment

Another insightful post by a memeflag

Attached: Show Flag, cuck.png (200x250, 71K)

you know how many jobs the internet and automation destroyed? you can't stop progress because a game show host is mad that someone is wealthier than him

Big box stores destroyed those businesses. Taking down Amazon only helps Wal Mart and Target at this point.

Attached: 1510625592228.jpg (720x800, 232K)

>trump attacks a guy because
Because his shipping/logistics company costs the US taxpayer's every time something gets mailed. Say what you want, but if amazon is so great, why should I be paying with my tax dollars? The consumer or the merchant needs to pay the shipping costs, not the people.

fortune.com/2017/07/16/amazon-postal-service-subsidy/

Amazon is cancer that needs to be eradicated. Your daily reminder:
>Jeff Bezos runs WaPo
>Jeff Bezos is in bed with the CIA
>Jeff Bezos is trying to get into both healthcare and the military industrial complex
>Jeff Bezos' Washington Post disciplines writers who highlight Amazons horrid working conditions in other publications
>Jeff Bezos' Washington Post has instituted a rule preventing writers from 'offending' their advertisers (ie, advertise with WaPo and keep the paper of note off your back)
>Jeff Bezos keeps ambulances outside of his warehouses because it's cheaper to rush fatigued employees to the Hospital than install air conditioning
>Jeff Bezos is working on "vibrating/shock armbands" to "guide employees" to increase distribution efforts.
>Jeff Bezos aggressively abused tax loopholes to force brick & mortar shops to close, and now wants to open up Amazon brick and mortar stores

Anyone defending Bezos at this point is either retarded or the scum of the Earth.

this LOL

Walmart Distribution Centers pay something ridiculous like $20+ an hour for unskilled labor. Amazon warehouses pay somewhere around $12.

>Jeff Bezos is in bed with the CIA
and trump who nominated a CIA nigger to be the secretary of the state isn't, come on man

Your meme flag make me hate you, but your right about sweds, some of the kindest people in the world, might just be our downfall tho

Yeah, that's a shit pick on Trump's end. Most of Trump's picks have been shit. Just because I'm backing Trump in this specific instance doesn't mean I love everything he does. I'd back ANYONE who takes on Amazon. If anything, it's simply reflective of just how distasteful Jeff Bezos is.

Bullshit. My brother in law has been working at a distribution center for at least 10 years and only makes around $15hr.

>Walmart Distribution Centers pay something ridiculous like $20+ an hour for unskilled labor. Amazon warehouses pay somewhere around $12
It is regional, but I can confirm because we have a few logistics places near where I live and the walmart ones pay much better then the amazon.....Somehow, the "big lots" warehouses seem to pay the best. People speak highly of them.

I work at one in Louisiana and after three years you max out making $21 an hour. This is off the street basic entry jobs which are easy as fuck.

This is true for most DCs to be honest. I moved from Macy's to Tractor Supply and make 26 an hour before OT. Finishing up my BSc and I might just stay here with a comfy 72k/y salary, the job is practically guaranteed.

serious question, what makes you think that he is a jew? I've tried to dig up info on him and I couldn't find anything that points out that he is a jew. I think the most I found was that he is a mix of some mexicans and white americans, so he is technically a mutt.

I somehow doubt that unless I you can show some solid proofs for walmart paying $20/h for distribution centers.

war is war

they are destroying them in black neighborhoods

eventually they will come for the CEOs

Fuck (((Amazon))) and anyone who supports it.

Accelarationism