Is there some hope for Gen Z after all?

Only 10% of people who attended the March for life rally were 18 or under.

The average age was 49

washingtonpost.com/?utm_term=.aa9b04f7349f

Attached: Emma-Gonzalez-800x430.jpg (800x430, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/03/28/heres-who-actually-attended-the-march-for-our-lives-no-it-wasnt-mostly-young-people/?utm_term=.66974653feeb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>49
Boomers booming.

They say it's the most conservative group since the 40's. Ideally, I would love to start seeing signs at water fountains saying whites only in my old age.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/03/28/heres-who-actually-attended-the-march-for-our-lives-no-it-wasnt-mostly-young-people/?utm_term=.66974653feeb

Working link

It's Gen Y that needs to wake the fuck up.

Hippies trying to relive their golden age.

Attached: 1518045913820.jpg (773x589, 90K)

Do people even mention Gen Y? They're like an irrelevant transition generation.

Gen Y are Millennials .........

Boomers every fucking time....
Literally their generations life calling seems to fuck this country and future generations over as much as possible. Its like these retards have no other hobbies or interest

49 is Gen X though.

You idiots just call anyone older than you boomers

(whites only)

lol

typical boomer response

Busted!

Attached: pussy hats.jpg (320x240, 28K)

What now fuck face.

Attached: 1519192185466.jpg (728x676, 74K)

> 49
> Born in 1969...
Not a boomer...
LOL, you're kidding right?

Gas the boomers

>boomers are cancer
>more news at 9

I saw a lot of women with babies and the crowd is only shown in certain angles. This movement has no steam other than the one manufactured by the Jewish media.

Boomers are from 1945 to 1965

>born in 1969
>boomer
You retards do know what the baby boom was, right? It was the result of "Johnny comes marching home" after WWII and general post-war prosperity. 1969 is 24 years after the end of the war you dumbfucks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X

Boomers are in their 60s you idiot. You don't actually know that term is in relation to, do you?

A generation is 30 years around that timeframe. 1950-1980 is far more suited.
A boomer is a boomer as defined by their consistent ideology... Old bag w/ kids protesting at this stupid ass march trying to pass on a mind virus to impressionable youth is textbook boomerism

You are almost insanely dumb

But who was Gen X?
I swear these little cobain loving cunts always manage to slips through the cracks.

It’s funny that people think these kids are going to show up to vote. The attrition rate by midterms will be huge. A would guess a majority of kids that walked out did it just because they don’t want to be at school, not because they support this “movement.”

>A boomer is a boomer as defined by their consistent ideology
Generations are not defined by ideology (though they are often loosely bound together by one), they are defined by the amount of time it takes the previous surge in births to reach maturity and reproduce (usually about 20 or so years). By your standard, Gen X is only like a decade, since most consider Gen Y to start in the late 80s.

1980-2000 is one generation ..
2000-2020 is another
1950-1980 is what I call boomers. They're all steeped in the same idiotic ideology that they tried to force upon their kids. Instead of changing the world for the better, they forced dated mind virus ideologies on the youth. The generation born 1980-2000 got to see most of their ideologies up close and were red-pilled. A number of boomers upon being rejected went off to have another batch of kids as defined by those born 2000-2020. There is no mystery as to why most of the kids centered on this have grey haired parents in the background. These aren't Gen X'ers offspring. They're boomers 2nd batch of retards they sought to sink their teeth deeply into (THUS WHY THEY"RE SO FUCKING RETARDED). As for the spaghetti mess of bullshit that is declared as official generations, its a farce. Traditionally and at a time when the world was slow paced, a generation lasted 30 years. That ended when technology acclerated in the 80s. What seperated boomers from Gen X was the civil rights movement in the 70s that concluded in the late 70s. From the 80s on, the world was different. So, 1950-1980 = fucking boomers. In 2001, 9/11 changed the world leading to globalist nonsense and social cucking, this is what seperates GenX from the retards you see at these protests. SO, NIGGERS :
> 1950-1980 BOOMERS
> 1980-2000 BASED GEN X
> 2000-2020 BOOMER'S 2nd BATCH .. BLUE PILLED FAGGOT IDIOTS

Any questions?

See :
You're more than welcome to try and refute this establishment.

Gen X keep to themselves you can thank/blame them for the Internet.

>1950-1980 is what I call boomers.
>what I call
No-one cares. Generations are not defined by ideology, and you're grossly generalizing. Your model completely eliminates an entire generation accepted by probably 95% of the country as existing just to fit to your autistic definition.

A boomer is not defined by ideology. A boomer is a "baby boom" baby, the generation coming from the surge of births following the end of World War II. It covers a generation of 20 years, not 30.

Demonstrations are always attended by boomers so what happens when they die? No more demonstrations?
Demonstrations have no place in a democratic system anyway

Fuck, you are dumb aren't you?

>spotted the 49 y/o
get rekt meme flag faggot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

They don't keep to themselves tho. They just go unnoticed. We're talking about a generation of nihilistic weirdos who worshiped drug addicted depressed musician. A bunch of 45yo still getting tatooed and arrested for stealing candy bars.

>Boomers every fucking time....
another kids who thinks anyone older than him is a boomer. My dad was a boomer. i'm 50

>only 50.1% of births are white
>somehow this is a "positive"
Interesting times...

>typical boomer response
modern education can't math

Time to leave this place grandpa.

God forbid some of us actually know what words mean, right?

>A generation is 30 years around that timeframe. 1950-1980 is far more suited.
that would mean my father and I are both the same generation. I don't think that makes any sense at all.

March for life had the same exact people as every other march these communist faggots have held since Trump got elected. Their numbers are not growing, its just the same group of tards turning out week after week. I cant wait for the reddit meltdown in a few months when they dont take back anything, and then again in 2020. They're dont get it yet. The majority doesnt really give a shit.

Cobain sucked and it wasn't genx that idolized him.
t. genx

>1980-2000 is one generation ..
>2000-2020 is another
>1950-1980 is what I call boomers.
your feelings to not override facts sweetie

Was watching for an excuse to post this article, thank you OP.

Not only were they not mostly teenagers, but they were even older than other demonstrations:

>Contrary to what’s been reported in many media accounts, the D.C. March for Our Lives crowd was not primarily made up of teenagers. Only about 10 percent of the participants were under 18. The average age of the adults in the crowd was just under 49 years old, which is older than participants at the other marches I’ve surveyed but similar to the age of the average participant at the Million Moms March in 2000, which was also about gun control.

>Even more interesting, the new protesters were less motivated by the issue of gun control. In fact, only 12 percent of the people who were new to protesting reported that they were motivated to join the march because of the gun-control issue, compared with 60 percent of the participants with experience protesting.

>Instead, new protesters reported being motivated by the issues of peace (56 percent) and Trump (42 percent), who has been a galvanizing force for many protests.

>The March for Our Lives had the allure of a free concert — in fact, the event’s website maintained a list of performers but never listed the speakers. But it is one thing to turn out to watch Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ariana Grande perform, and quite another to vote in the midterm election in November.

>the event’s website maintained a list of performers but never listed the speakers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They had to make it out as some bullshit free concert to get people to come out because they knew nobody would care otherwise.

This shit will fade just like Moms Demand Action and the other Bloomberg bullshit after Sandy Hook, in six months David Hogg will be a nobody.

They don't, they're just a much smaller generation than the boomers AND millennials.

Democrats will take the House, but they won't pass any new gun control laws.

I actually reported you for being so dumb. Hopefully you get banned.

Learn this: LURK AT LEAST 2 YEARS

Not an argument.

>the same exact people
When you spot and look up one of those protesters, it's always some professional activist that attends every libshit rally for a living.
Someone should make a documentary on those circles, where they get their money, how many there really are, what are their day jobs if any and so on.

Attached: R0BqjolwLkquitg--pOz2A.jpg (640x424, 79K)

>Time to leave this place grandpa.
afraid you can't compete?

If you want to be a retard and abide by a common consensus that can't seem to make its mind up as to what to call a generation and for which cutoffs change every other year.. The same retards who are steering this country into a gutter, so be it. I see it clearly for what it is. Ideology/Maturity are two pairs of shoes. BOOMERS HAVE NEVER MATURED AND NEVER WILL you dumb fuck thus why they keep popping out kids trying to vicariously live through them. They never focused in on themselves for long enough to mature, grow the fuck up, develop hobbies, or crush their infantile conceptions of the world thus why they keep trying to FORCE everyone and this country into an infantile train wreck. Look at all of the jackasses two steps from the grave in washington. THOSE ARE BOOMERS. Some of these fucks have well defined dementia and still wont go sit the fuck down some where. What kind of person lives this way? Your Nancy Pelosi's and John McCain's ... These fucks are still trying to mold the world around their infantile boomer ideology even as they stroke out and die off. They're absolute fucking cancer. At that age, I'll be enjoying a quiet removed life somewhere supporting the younger generation in what any generation should have access to : A chance to shape the world. Were two generations from BOOMERS and these niggers are still not letting go of their grip on the world. Its because they're scared to be alone with themselves for 5 seconds and have no hobbies. They never grew up ! However, Gen X grew the fuck out from underneath them thus why were so despised and marginalized. They got to the Millenials thus why they are trying to reboot everything with them. Wake up dumb fuck

Attached: 1497932642082.jpg (640x480, 31K)

It's called an average dude. Look it up.

well those kids needed mommy and daddy to drive them there

30 faggot..
> A familial generation is a group of living beings constituting a single step in the line of descent from an ancestor. In developed nations the average familial generation length is in the high 20s and has even reached 30 years in some nations.
Generation - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation

It shifts down to 20 when there is actual progress which there wasn't from 1950-1980. It was big circus of idiocy that led to an encrusted mind generation

Yes you are

That doesn't necessarily mean much though. Blacks are some of the most conservative people in America yet they are the dem's pets.

I'm gen X u knob.

> I'm 50 ..
> Born in 1968
You're a boomer faggot. Your dad had you when he was 18? When did you have your kids? 18 too? 1984? When did you have your second batch? early 2000s? so when you were 42 in 2000? Were you at the protest supporting the 2nd batch of kids you had that didn't reject your stupid ass ideology?

adolescent rage.. its so cute. tell us of your wisdom once you are able to feed yourself.

>mfw pol got overrun by boomers

Attached: giphy.gif (384x288, 1.06M)

common core math in action

When I was in high school I was that kid who would show up to school no matter what. I bet that day was great for fags like me to get some homework done without screeching cunts everywhere.

I literally burst out laughing. Good thing no one else was around.

And most of them were probably kids forced to go there by their schools, which we know happened in Baltimore.

I'm 50. You think I was 42 18 years ago. Who's the dumb fuck?

That's not how the term is generally used, but thank you for recognizing that Gen Xers and Boomers are basically interchangeable. The only difference is whether they were old enough to be a hallucinating hippie or young enough to be a cokehead.

Oh how will I compete with a divorced, gun hoarding, gray hair, bald headed, smelly uncircumcised 50 year old man on Sup Forums.

>Generation X
>Adolescent.
Calm down grandpa. The 80s ended 28 years ago.

God boomers are such losers trying to relive their le protest days. Fucking deadbeats

I understand that, I assumed that the poster was saying that 49 year-olds are boomers.
>gives Pelosi and McCain as examples of Boomers
They're both Silent Generation.
I'm 25 (Gen Y).

married 28 years. You cannot compete, as I implied.

Have you never heard of archive? get the fuck out of here

>going to school on a saturday

>tfw born in 89

Attached: 1464614261019.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

It does especially when boomers were cranking out kids at 16-21 .... This is exactly why they are so fucking retarded. They never lived life. They never grew up/matured. At the prime age they should have been exploring life and learning about themselves they were popping out kids. Its why boomers are so dead set on influencing people and controlling this country... Its because they live vicariously through others and institutions. You and your father are of the same generation because your father had you when he was a kid. Gen X's are having kids in their late 20s if not 30s. Many of us haven't even had kids yet. So, take a GenX person having a kid at age : 35...
and compare them to a boomers who had kids at like 17...
When the boomer turned 35, his kid was 18.
Gen X'er hasn't even had a fucking kid yet.
So yeah, that's why Boomers generation lasted 30 years and not 20 because it was a series of kids having kids and no one grew the fuck up ideologically. This broke in the 80s when technology allowed a generation to understand their parents and understand how retarded they were. Many boomers upon being rejected by their kids, got into politics/institutions to literally force their imprint or they had another batch of kids which are what the Millenials are.. Late boomers 2nd batch of kids that they finally sunk their teeth in. In the grand scheme of things it really is that perverse :
> Boomers never had a childhood or lived one because they had kids early and kept having them
Kids rejected them so they emotionally struck out and have been fucking us since

>> 1950-1980 BOOMERS

1944 to 1961 would be "baby boom" in USA if you bother going by census statistics. If this is just a general term for anybody older or more successful in life than you, carry on.

Oh, and here's your (you) for making me reply.

Attached: you 5.jpg (689x900, 720K)

People need to realize a boomer is a generation,not an age group.

you are obviously meme-flag-gen
kys faggot

MFW the TRUTH hurts you this much.
Crucify me a second time.
- k≡k

Attached: 1520448301572.png (700x800, 30K)

It's like a small cabal of people active cosmopolitan cities with connections in government, media and entertainment are pushing an agenda that doesn't resonate with regular people. Hmmmmm.

I'm sure I'll take the advice of some newfag who doesn't know that ideological flags antedate redd/int/ flags on Sup Forums.

Reminder that Gen X are Boomer-lite and are only slightly less cancerous.

Attached: 1470911307750-2.jpg (500x732, 93K)

only boomers and reddit fags use them
and you don't write like a ledditor

Attached: Rooki11.jpg (600x565, 33K)

Kek

Attached: 1510082312956.jpg (126x97, 2K)

Lmao anybody who said gen z would save the republicunt party got fucked hard

Act like one then and stop behaving like a blue-pilled cuck Millenial and or delusional boomer.
Boomers and their pet generation millenials
Responding to posts fast...
> 3 is next to 4... point was made, detract harder
32 years old in 2000 likely passing out your second batch of kids known as millenials.. the retard generation that BOOMERS got to. Thanks for the typo correction

Cites definition of word
> That's not the definition of the word or how its generally used user.. you're delusional
The absolute state of millenials and boomers

That was Gen X

Whiter than you, Mohammad.

The whites in Gen Z are adopting nativism at unprecedented levels. Most non-whites still love their gibs.

My brother and his friends skipped school but didn't go to the rally. Instead they went to the skate park and smoked pot. Maybe that's redpilled?

>Literally their generations life calling seems to fuck this country and future generations over as much as possible.

They truly are worthless, especially the women.

Tbh it's better than being 40%.

Your definition of Boomer cuts out 5 years of the heaviest baby booming.

>boomer trying to act like a millennial

Attached: eJwNyEEKxCAMQNG7eACjxqrpbcSKLbSNaGY1zN3HxYfH_6rPuNWuTpE-d4DjmoXHoafwyK3qxtzumvs1deEHskgu51NfmeASuoAJ (502x410, 98K)

Indeed... and doing so through their cucked 2nd batch of kids millennials. People who have kids at a young age produce dumbasses more than not.

> silent generation...
Just making shit up now.. LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

LEFTISTS BTFO
kids are right wing dudes

Judging by what i saw in atlanta blacks are gay af

Take a job as a summer youth leader or volunteer; these kids are waking up real fucking fast. Hell, just lurk on roblox; it's like nupol for kids.

> 17 year intervals... sorry dumbfag who wants to slice shit into a million nonsensical pieces. A generation averages high 20s :
> A familial generation is a group of living beings constituting a single step in the line of descent from an ancestor. In developed nations the average familial generation length is in the high 20s and has even reached 30 years in some nations.

No wonder you stupid fucks are so confused.
Try again.