Yuuki Yuuna S2 / Yuki Yuna / YuYuYu / NoWaYu

>Sonoko already knows what's happening
She's really a Wakaba's descendant.
Would the curse spread if they see Yuuna's tattoo or Yuuna explain it with very abstract drawings?

I want to unfuck Yuuna.

I want to give Tougou a gift that yuuna can't make.

Can't she just get laser tatoo removal?

And that would be?

sonoko is a dumb autist

*MY dumb autist

>S2 is literally devoted to making Yuuna suffer

Sonoko is not an autist, please, delete your post.

>Sonoko is a cute autist
ftfy

We need a tanoshi version of this smile.

The curse probably wouldn't spread if they saw her tattoo and she managed to convince them that she got it accidentally after a binge-drinking episode.

Are there even any breweries on Shikoku?

Truck-kun strikes again!

I can't believe Inugami is fucking dead.

>Approach Fuu
>Inugami gives you this look
What you do?

Fuck Inugami in front of Fuu to assert dominance.

She's going to die isn't she?

It's Car-kun, damn it.

If I can kiss Fuu then death is worth it.

looks better mid-blink

I know how to fix Yuuna.

Have Tougou pull out a wedding band and confess to Sonoko. That would be a load off Yuuna's mind.

I second this idea.

>png

Don't worry, I got you.

Aesthetic

I could see Yuuna willingly to throw herself into fire after that because she knows that Tougou would be perfectly fine with her gone now.

I wonder if the other heroes can even see the tattoo. The reason why Yuuna was initially able to was because she was in Spirit form when saving Tougou. As the current bearer of the curse, it makes sense that Yuuna would be able to see it all the time now. With the others, I don't think they can, at least outside of their hero form or something. I mean, Fuu didn't react to having the curse flare up before Car-kun happened. The others too when a small bit of the curse attached itself to them. The marking itself is probably special enough that it can only be seen under very special circumstances.
That would probably make things worse. In this context, Yuuna would have more reason to disappear since her best friend would have someone who would look after her if she went missing.

its how my screenshots have always been saved. i haven't looked into changing it because i never saw a reason to

No. They don't want to kill sales.

I hate that thinking.

>Would the curse spread if they see Yuuna's tattoo or Yuuna explain it with very abstract drawings?
I hope that's not the tattoo's gimmick. There's something like that in Fire Emblem Fates, and it's absolutely retarded.

You should change them to .bmp instead.

Can you state a single thing wrong with png?

>bearer of the curse
SEEK
SEEK
LEST

Sorry, I just had to post that.

>I wonder if the other heroes can even see the tattoo.
Yuuna should strip in front of the entire Hero Club to find out. In any case, she should definitely strip, it's not like she has any better ideas right now.

She should be forcefully stripped.

>the curse flare up before Car-kun happened
Was that something that happened? I don't have my laptop right now, can you provide screenshot?

So who are these supposed to be?

Read NoWaYu.

Yuuna, Fuu with her hair down, Karin after she became a punk and Sonoko after her sex change.

I don't know but they're ugly so they better not show up.

>tfw some people are asking this unironically

notYuuna, pedohitler, meatshield and queenbaka.

you mean protoYuuna

The faggot got enough time to brake.

His brakes couldn't withstand the gravitational pull of Fuu's girl power

Don't worry I'm sure he's being tortured in the dungeons of the Taisha secret police.

What's this thing?

Printer?

She has a medal. You think it's a Karate medal?

Does she actually do karate recreationally

Literally what is wrong with .png? I can't think of anything user. Can you please explain the reason for greentexting?

maybe tomorrow

I feel bad for that guy. His car is probably wrecked and he'll have to face serious charges because he ran a red light and hit a pedestrian. His life is as good as ruined, and all just because he was made a pawn in some divine curse business he doesn't have the slightest clue about.

I don't think the Taisha will let him live that long.

How many times do you need to be told this place is not reddit? You can't upvote your own posts with samefagging.

I feel bad for him, all he did was having a crush on Fuu, like a bunch of anons here.

Maybe he's a poor fag with really shitty internet and png files use too much data for him.

It's too big for those of us with third-world internet speeds

I have third-world internet and I've literally never had a problem opening PNG files. Maybe you should stop using shitty internet browsers instead.

It's not a matter of opening the files or not. It's a matter of how much data it uses.

Like, he could only have 100 gigs of data to use for a month, and loading a bunch of png images would eat through it faster.

>samefagging

My third-world internet doesn't have a data cap and I'm not aware of any ISPs here that have that shit.

I think this is a problem of fifth-world internet like America's.

It's a machine used for flower pressing. Remember flower pressing is one of Yuuna's hobbies.

Is that important?

A lot of ISPs have data caps.
Though, again, I'm just guessing.
I don't know exactly why he said ">png".
He could just be retarded.

>flower pressing
Yuuna confirmed for vertex.

I can't decide which one is cuter, the Vita version of her room or the anime version.

Reminder that Yuuna will never, ever, ever return Tougo's feelings. Yuuna loves Tougo dearly as a friend, but there's not a single drop of romantic feelings mixed in with that affection. She will never budge or cave on that, no matter how much Tougou cries, no matter how much she begs her to reconsider, and no matter how many 20 page love letters she writes.

Hibiki loves Homura.

A laminator for flower/photo pressing.

>Symphogear character loving a Madoka character

??!!!

Then who was Yuuna raising her hard her for?
She loves someone, and the only logical answer is Tougou.

Yuuna never loved Fate.

She's in love with Chad, like all girls are.

Of course she didn't. Yuuna has broken thousands of hearts across countless magical girl series. She's considered unattainable by most and even led a few to suicide.

You need such serious medical help.
Not even kidding, you have problems in the head.

See

I don't like this copypasta, I hope it dies quickly.

Why does it bother you?

There is no such thing as a zero compression jpg. It always has artifacts. png is always better to use.

wut you ok dude

How are you confused by such a single post?

Because shipping wars are even more cancerous that that .gif and romanization.

you don't NEED lossless formats, just compare and you'll see no differences, meanwhile there's a big difference in filesize which means you can upload/download a batch of these files faster, transfer them to your disks faster, etc;

>This copypasta. Again.

You and me, both, user.

Is probably going to be the successor of "Nogi bloodline" pasta.

My internet speed is something like 150mb up and 300mb down. There is so image png or jpg that doesn't load in a fraction of a second. And my internet is middle of the pack, there are people with better out there.

And yes, with normally working eyes you can see the compression.

So, from the interview,
>Because Yuuna is so perfect and have such a high communication ability above regular middle schooler, we decided to lock up the tenet "If you are troubled, talk to somebody", make her unable to follow five tenet and to see weakness in her personality

Damn.

ok bro

Wow, Yuuna has never come across as "perfect" to me. In fact, she's come across as a really happy, likeable girl who's scared to death of confrontation and wants to try to gloss over problems by telling small white lies, but she'll own up to them if somebody calls her on them. She wants to try to save everybody, but deep down she doesn't believe she can, so she tries her hardest to make it so that she will be able to save everyone if and when the time comes. She's a great girl, but she's far from perfect.

>high communication ability
>yuuna

>he does not want the best quality for his yuushas

>he fell for the rotational velocidensity meme