F-35 massive AMERICAN piece of shit.LOL

CHINA-TIME TO ATTACK US IS NOW !!!

USAF may be forced into massive reduction of planned F-35 fleet – report.
The US Air Force may be forced to dramatically cut its fleet of F-35 multirole stealth fighters if it doesn’t dramatically reduce operations
and maintenance costs for the flagship fighter, according to an internal report.
At present, costs over the next decade are running at almost 38 percent over budget, according to analysis by the USAF seen by Bloomberg.
The USAF previously ordered a total of 1,763 jets but may be forced to cut up to 590 of the fighters due to prohibitively expensive running costs.

rt.com/usa/422566-usaf-f35-fighter-fleet/

Bwahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha

Attached: F-35 massive piece of shit.jpg (1024x576, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0Jss-4_WY
youtube.com/watch?v=LJyBuANVkQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=-8MM2XLs2sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Jwsnek.jpg (540x340, 35K)

Huh, didn’t know the f-35 was the only fighter jet that the AF had.

Attached: 1155F84F-0A54-40F5-9561-E3EC11EB7D50.png (500x465, 116K)

>RT

I always thought the F-35 was a testing platform for other systems.

They didn’t expect it to really be used in combat, did they?

>flagship fighter

Isn't that the F-22?

>rt.com
lol

Have you ever wondered why we are exporting the F35 to everyone? Why give all the other nations a stripped down version of a defective fighter to use as their main aircraft while we keep the highly advanced fighter drones? Riddle me this.

Israel has been using F35's with absolute superiority through Assad's S400 system.
Don't believe the Boeing propaganda.
>RT
Russia will only build 12 stealth fighters with prototypes entering combat duty.

>rt
meanwhile russias fifth gen fighter wont be built, because they lost funds for it, india was funding most of the project, but have pulled out and are seeking to buy the f35 instead, HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA LAUGH AT PUTINBOTS THREAD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (768x746, 119K)

>OMG this russian propaganda site is saying that US = poo poo and Russia = strong for the 6.000.000th time this year, OMG US BTFO

Stupid russian shill, drop the memeflag so you can see your true face.

Attached: zzz11.png (512x512, 44K)

>Russia Today says don't buy the F-35

Attached: 2010-09-14-10-14-04-8-prime-minister-vladimir-putin-is-winking.jpg (460x271, 16K)

>unironically reading RT

Assad doesn't control the S-400s in Syria you retard, Russia does

>may be forced to dramatically cut its fleet of F-35 multirole stealth fighters if it doesn’t dramatically reduce operations and maintenance costs

Too bad they don't have literally thousands of engineers and scientists working on that exact problem 24 hours a day. Oh wait.

>Bloomberg

Attached: 1516482496005.jpg (2809x3940, 2.42M)

Which only makes his point stronger.

Shitty English?
Check.
Memeflag?
Check.
Links to Russian propaganda?
Check.

S A G E

No, it makes you as retarded

Russia allows Israel to violate Syrian airspace on the regular because escalating with Israel means escalating with us

do you have more pics like that?

this is where our trillions went

so we can work for $5 an hour and watch tv all day

Attached: wbbw1.jpg (333x458, 31K)

Russia is far more likely to shoot down Israeli planes than Syria.
Syria would risk annihilation.

Russia soon has to build their army like NK was few months ago. Everything else may be museum stuff as long as nuclear weapons don't rust into unusable state.

why doesnt putin just buy some jets from us

That is a testing photo... you can see the testing equipment, retard

Countries that let people say 'ahahahahah' on the internet honestly deserve to be wiped off the map, ww3 when?

>Russia is far more likely

Your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? Russia wants nothing to do with the Israelis unless they try to kill Russians or high-profile Syrians, lest they provoke an Israeli ground intervention

One of Israels F-35's was destroyed by a "bird strike".

Attached: 13560913589.jpg (444x628, 116K)

any plane that takes a foreign object to the turbines or a control surface will take damage, sometimes catastrophic damage as the plane might not be able to land properly.

You're a fucking retard, sorry.

>F-15, a fighter jet from the 1980's, still undefeated in combat after nearly 40 years
>F-22 so advanced it can defeat multiple F-15's with ease
>Attack America now

Attached: 249249942.jpg (385x383, 19K)

The "bird strike" is cover for a missile strike.

You argue like a Moroccan

No when that happens they say "struck by a missile." I have never once in my life seen fucking 'bird strike' used to try and cover for a missile strike.
You are a deep retard.

Attached: well there it is.gif (283x230, 2.53M)

The kicker is, Trump told all about it to China, and China will smile at the jews, just as they do in convenient stores... that great big asian "i'm gong to kill u" smile. If jews think they can subvert the asians like they did the gullible lawful genetically subservient west they got another thing coming.

>Picture of a beam hat was cut by clean up crews.
>Somehow proof of an inside job.
The standard of evidence is rather...

Attached: 1520588270784.png (1366x768, 960K)

And yes I just realized I say that as a leaf on Sup Forums. Your ignorance means nothing to the truth.

Fuck it.

Update the F14. At least we'll look good again.

Kek, our navy has a bigger Air Force than many other countries air forces, I think we will be okay.

Running costs ? Don't you mean R&D cash. lol

This bait has layers.

CIA working overtime today. happening?

Its the only stealth fighter we have. And we only have the F-15 and F-16 to fall back on, unless we pull the Tom Cats out of the graveyards.

Look it up faggot. It was hit by a fucking Soviet era S200 in Syria. Israel was so embarrassed that they said bird took it down.

Lockhead Martin trying to cuck the taxpayer hard. Why doesn't the US government/military make their own shit like the majority of the world?

The F-14s were cool AF.
You could have sent some south of the border when you retired them, just like you do with your old people.

>already running ops and dropping bombs in Syria
>still theoretical stage
youtube.com/watch?v=TS0Jss-4_WY

Attached: 0b7d253cec.jpg (578x470, 48K)

>just like you do with your old people
Fucking kek'd

Attached: shaveme.gif (500x375, 775K)

>USAF may be forced into massive reduction of planned F-35 fleet
Old news. US Government dialed back its F-35 program years ago. Turns out making hyper-advanced terrestrial stealth fighters is pointless when the ones you developed in the 90s still outpace and outgun the rest of the world.

You'll find Trump's military will do exactly the opposite of Obama's attempts to ruin the US military.

And Trump will get it fixed before anyone can take advantage of it.

We used to make our own weapons at Springfield Armory until Robert McNamera fucked that all up. It was supposed to save taxpayer money. All we needed from the civilian market was the actual weapon design, and the rights to make it, the Military would worry about production.

Attached: SA.jpg (300x168, 10K)

This isn't an example of one nation being bad or good at engineering.

It's an example of design being micromanaged by a bureaucrat. It could happen to any nation.

The reason is in the phrase "Military Industrial Complex". Governments must declare that they are using tax money to subsidize industries, and indeed many trade treaties strictly forbid tax cash being given over to businesses just to prop them up. So what happens instead is that rich countries like America give a fuckton of cash to their military, who then outsource this tax money to local businesses and industries insetad, circumventing a trade war at the same time as massively unfairly boosting the output and development of the sector.

The UK has a Medical Industiral Complex, using the cover of the NHS to do the same cheaty thing. That also explains why simple shit like staff scanning in machines for payroll cost £10k per fucking unit (for about £30 worth of hardware). It's a government cheat to prop up the British hand scanner-in machine sector. It's also why NHS IT systems are overpriced dogshit that constantly need ongoing work to make them function.

Attached: 1521033917543.jpg (234x190, 10K)

>forgetting the F-22
wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH[1].jpg (2736x1822, 3.86M)

>Why doesn't the US government/military make their own shit like the majority of the world?
Lobbyists in the US Government buying dinners and giving "gifts" to Congressional Representatives in order to keep military contracting exactly the way it is. Same reason healthcare/insurance reform will never happen.

R t r t
T r T R

>that denial

9/11 was discussed with me in a telephone conversation in 1996, when the "mafia", "deep state", tried to recruit me

I told them to go fuck themselves

They also asked me if I wanted to meet donald trump and said he would be president one day, I said "no".

Attached: 1509857154749.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>nazbol flag

You want to be taken seriously??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

These engines are turning at 10k+ rpm. The blades are cast so that each one is a single crystal. It's a small miracle of science that they operate at all, much less survive having a chicken shot into them. It's not unrealistic for a bird strike to take out a jet no matter who made it.

Still gives a boner everytime.

It's not that they are bad, it's that they are complicated and expensive.

whats this about you replacing the A-10 with the B-2, yanks?

Attached: 1521855760908.jpg (598x525, 45K)

You mean the F16 that was shot down a couple of weeks ago?

>At present, costs over the next decade are running at almost 38 percent over budget

And people say kikes are good at finance, can't even make a sound financial plan for their goy military.

>And people say kikes are good at finance
Kikes are good at embezzlement and pork barrel spending.

Sup Forums, where RT is considered trust-worthy but NYT, Wapo, and all other established news agencies are liberal cucks who are run by the deep state.
fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=LJyBuANVkQ4

show your flag, faggot coward

If you think OP is anything other than a shitpost you are delusional.

kikes kiked amerikikes
nothing to see here
>if you unironically fell for shtealth fighter memes you should off urself

You’re a retarded nigger (redundant) if you believe the F-35 program isn’t a front for black projects.

yeah the black projects of funnelling tax dollars to israeli jews
very impressive

schizoshart
nothing new

>f-35 is shit
>rt

Attached: vatnik bingo.jpg (1500x1500, 694K)

nice meme flag ya dirty fucking vatnik
why not just post with real flag?

>Russia Today

Nice source you got there Kremlin shill. Why thew fuck is Sup Forums so infested with Russian shills? Fuck Russia. Fuck Putin and fuck his corrupt oligarchs.

>one airframe
Not a production fighter if there isn't an equipped squadron.

>what is F22

At this point I'm positive that it's just a smokescreen for something else. I dont want to believe that all the billions of dollars spent on this fighter that's inferior to the fucking F-15 is the whole story. Most of that money has gotta be going somewhere else.
R-right...?

>what is the F-22

This tbqh

Burger Retards.

Registered licensed hunters in Pennsylvania, just one state among others, are almost as numerous as the entire US military.
Those same hunters are nearly 20x the personnel of the entire Canadian military. You get the picture. This is why the 2nd Amendment is paramount. YOU ARE THE ARMY. The cunts fighting for globalist interests are just terrorists, mercenaries paid by kikes.

Attached: really.jpg (250x864, 226K)

chinese aircraft are meme tier as fuck. Even the worst american made fighters are far better. They have dat kike IQ and kike money behind them.

>>implying the TR3b isn't ready to dominate gooks

> hurrr look I read RussiaToday on the link hurrrrrrrrr SHILLLS RUSISA SHILLS
I wouldn't pay amerinigger shills like a cent
it says in the FIRST paragraph
>according to analysis by the USAF seen by Bloomberg
so when BLOOMBERG confirms your stealth is a rip-off, that's when you just gotta sit the fuck and admit
> damn we get jew'd
and you did
you really did get jew'd
LMAO

Attached: 1485349733636.jpg (897x1199, 154K)

Nah about 5 or 6 months ago you also lost an f35. It was real hush hush in the msm but I'm surprised you didn't hear about it, kike-kun. Supposedly it was decommissioned because the "bird" destroyed the integrity of the stealth paint.

Oh shit Putin TV says so. So you know it's true.

actually bloomberg says so
so JewTV
better not be anti-semitic now, burgerlard

>as long as nuclear weapons don't rust into unusable state.
oh but they are

Recent and relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=-8MM2XLs2sI
The military isn't about defending anyone's lives - it's about welfare and defending the pocketbooks of people in or connected to the military.

Attached: germany before unification.png (2650x2160, 2.69M)

americunts got jeeee-eeeewwed
americutnts got jeeeeee-eeeewed
hahaahahahaah
point and laugh, point and laugh
jeeeeewed americunts ha ha ha ha ha
get absolutely fucking jeeeeeewed
>jews that jewed americutns are now selling news about retarded americunts who got utterly jewed
LMFAO
best timeline

>If jews think they can subvert the asians like they did the gullible lawful genetically subservient west they got another thing coming.
china is ruled by oligarchs. if the shekels are right and they get to keep power then they'll play ball

>pull the Tom Cats out of the graveyards.
love them Tom Cats

>Hahaha retarded russian making shit from scrap to bomb camels in a desert.
>Look at us, making a plane with state of the art electronics and UFO guided missiles so precise you can shave your balls with them to bomb camels in a desert.

>What is the F-22
You fucking brainlet

China will dictate the terms soon enough, they don't care about shekels if they have power.

What secret tech does America have up its sleeves? That's the real question..

Dumb Russians.

Attached: slav planes.jpg (3300x2550, 3.57M)