Gg France

>survive literal holocaust
>die getting burned by muslim antisemites at age 85

Attached: knoll.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/france-holocaust-survivor-killed-in-antisemitic-attack.32234/page-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I love muslims now

fucking mudslime scum

>germany
Really make you think mmmmhhh.....

Attached: yes.jpg (246x205, 7K)

And then Jews will advocate for more Muslim imports

>fucking mudslime scum

This. Poor old lady. Muslims are vermin.

NOOOOOO NOT THE JEWS
KILL ALL EUROPEANS BUT NOT THE JEWS
NOOOOO

6,000,001?

At the rate islam is spreading in Europe it's going to be seven million in short time

Attached: 0012394.png (183x232, 20K)

Resetera reaction is priceless:
resetera.com/threads/france-holocaust-survivor-killed-in-antisemitic-attack.32234/page-2
literally smuggie: the forum.

Kekked

Fun thing is also, there was a march organized in the memory of her, and a Jewish group tried to ban far-right and far-left parties from participating (but naturally not muslim groups despite her killer being an islamic extremist)

I have the same reaction I have when a white woman is killed by muslims: And I give a fuck because?

Attached: 1522252143922.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

You better be shitposting on the open sea, aye

Jewish leaders complain about criticism of circumcision and Zionism, but so many are mysteriously silent in the face of things like this.

I want to see a proof that he's muslim

Attached: b8c.jpg (950x632, 30K)

you forgot to mention
>being stabbed to shouts of allahu akbar by the same person who'll rape your carer's 12 yo daughter

That's a lot of survivors.

> muslim antisemites

Sounds like (((their))) friends list is rapidly shrinking. Oy vey!

We don't even know if they were muslims

yar

Attached: 2066125_orig.jpg (728x584, 24K)

oh nooo

False flag shill shit. She died of natural causes.

>dodge the oven
>get burned

Attached: top kek.gif (800x430, 897K)

>natural causes
is self-combustion a jewish skill?

Attached: 1498311347782.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Attached: 1507902008232.png (1410x1136, 1.3M)

Gay.

Was watching the Germany - Brazil friendly yesterday and in the break the news (state tv) came on. (I mentioned the game, because viewership must have been high at that moment). They talked about this incident and said the suspect is in custody and that the motive was probably anti-semitism and that Macron has vouched to fight anti-semitism. Not once did they mention ethnicity or religious background. They are doing exactly the same when they talk about attacks on synagogues (by Muslims) or attacks on Turks / Turkish institutions by Kurds, etc. It's always "racially motivated attacks" or "anti-semitism", but they're conveniently leaving out the perpetrators background to make it sound like it was done by right-wingers.

Part and parcel of living in a big city. Paris isn't any less of an exception to London.

Im not the butthurt one.

Who does Sup Forums hate more - jews or muslims?

Attached: earrings off.jpg (750x750, 554K)

the last will of the hag was her body donated for the cause end of story

Of course CNN leaves out the fact that the attackers are Muslims...

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)