Did you get in yet user?

Did you get in yet user?

Yes, like 3 years ago.

I don't need it.

another fucking thread?
we get it, you're new to private trackers, no one cares.

Why are mods allowing these threads again

I got in when a very kind Sup Forumsnon invited me almost 5 years ago now.

My account was disabled due to inactivity ever since I discovered my love for HQ JAV instead of HD anime

I've been running a script all morning an nothing has changed. Have they even opened back up in the past 24 hours?
A better question is why do they keep on getting made. Is it the same poster(s)? Shilling?

Maybe it's made by posters that DIDN'T get in who are going to keep posting "when is it open again?" or "what do I put on my interview?".

Just submitted my application

Why are you lying?

I wish luck to all the anons who are currently applying, but I'm also silently judging you for not being here when applications where opened for the first time

Not lying. Took me a little while to type out because I'm bigly autistic.

>I'm also silently judging you for not being here when applications where opened for the first time
I was busy watching anime.

>needing to answer some fags essay questions to get into a private tracker
That's actually too autistic even for me

To be fair the 1st round lasted for like an hour. I was lucky enough to be browsing Sup Forums that time

It isn't that bad. You passed high school right?

I saw the form with the 9 or so open questions and clicked away. I didn't want to be the toy of the faggots who run this website.

I meant for the first time years ago, when they only asked a couple of questions and everyone got in

Chances are either the mod is making this thread or a shill with a script making this thread.

The "community" surrounding private trackers left a poor taste in my mouth, still does. I don't want to suck up to anyone, nor have to build my way up the system. And I was leeching off of baka shamelessly

Why is an anime private tracker infested with normalfags and underage twerps?

Are you giving out invite or just making threads?

Clearly half this board didn't considering all the people posting about getting rejected. I'm just saying it's pretty fucking autistic to need to suck up to some faggot's bullshit questions, it's literally discord tier.

To be honest I feel the same about the "elitism" sorrounding private trackers, but I still decided to get in two years ago mostly because I wanted a safety net in case something happened, and after nyaa dying and Bakab going private I think it was worth it, specially considering that mantaining a ratio there is fairly easy.

Also, they asked you to tell them your MAL or anidb profile if you have one. I thought: Why not give them your Facebook too and your name and address?

Yes, they approved my app in literally 5min

Fucking do your job mods.

Yep

What were you banned for?

Becuase normalfags are the most likely ones to have friends that can invite them. I simply try to not pay attention to the forums.

>trying to get rid of competition
You fuck off

Reddit had a unlimited invite thread and it was there for years. The mods of AB found out about it but could only kill the thread there. Mostly reddit is the problem with the site.

>4 invites but no friends

>complains about autism
>posts in Sup Forums

>answering some basic questions showing you have an interest in the content to a level where you might contribute to the community and enough knowledge of torrenting that you know what constitutes a positive contribution is "sucking up."

I honestly don't watch enough anime to justify it.
And the idea of the cabal/general elitism really pushes me off of it, which is probably the point so kudos to them I guess.

Been in for ages, just suck dick on irc.

>contribute to the community
Yeah, fuck off.

Yeah actually it is, because you can answer everything 100% right and still get rejected because you didn't answer the way they wanted you to.

This is a different brand of autism, imagine if you had to answer questions like this to get panda access? Oh wait you probably use Fakku because you're from r/hentai.

They're open.

>just suck dick on irc
When are they planning to release upvotes on AB?

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit.

>because you didn't answer the way they wanted you to.
Did you say "I'm not gonna seed at all"?

I-I'll be your friend user, and the best part is you don't even have to waste one of your invites!

i've been on AB longer than all of you

>100% right

>Got in
>Grabbed a couple of better encondes of shit I already had
>Realize that I don't want anything else
I guess I'll keep seeding and enter on the frontpage once a month to avoid gettin banned

I managed to submit my application on time, but it was at such a lightning speed I'm not sure if I pasted in my answers correctly.
What if I made a mistake?

wait he wasn't trolling?? fuck.

It was open for like 2 minutes.

>go to paste my answers
>question 3 gets cut off
>have to reformat it in order to make it fit
>miss applications before they're closed again
Is there a character limit for these questions? I'm mildly upset.

Been in since 2010.

Why would I want to?

>>question 3 gets cut off
W-What do you mean, I wasn't even reading the questions while pasting.

Still this user >Is there a character limit for these questions? I'm mildly upset.
Yes, the limit is 500 questions and I made sure every answer fit perfectly.

e-penis

>questions
Characters, it's 4:30 AM here and I haven't slept.

user...

What.

You guys know there are forums where you can trade ptracker invites right?

>implying I have private trackers to share invites to

>pumpkin carving contest
So..this is the power....of elitism

Buy one then, a lot of forums will allow you to outright buy an invite. Transactions are usually moderated by forum staff.

did you know that trading invites is against the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long does it take to invite me or reject me?

I'm still typing. It'll go through, right?

probably like 12 hours

You had better call the Internet police, user.

Mine took like 4 hours

Why would I need to use an autism tracker when Nyaa exists?

Don't bother. Just finish typing, "save page as", open it in another browser window next to the one with animebytes.tv/register/apply.
As soon as it appears, paste everything in.

It took about nine hours for mine.

>fall asleep with application half done
>wake up and hit submit
>it works

I just wanted to grab a couple of BDrips of shit I already had but currently have 0 seeds on nyaa

Because nyaa, like all public trackers, has a shit userbase that won't seed older series very well unless the group that released it uses a seedbox.

What kind of torrents have you uploaded?

>he doesn't remember what happened in May
Keep telling yourself that.

For the old and obscure unseeded stuff.

The real question is why aren't you LEGEND yet???

>friend invited me just after nyaa died so i didn't have to bother with all that splinter cartel shit

So, how do I start climbing the private tracker ladder once I'm in?
What's the easiest way to become a power user?

They opened again and closed before I could paste AGAIN

My application was garbage. I'll see what happens in the morning.

Must have been a member for at least 2 weeks (14 days), uploaded at least 10 torrents, have at least 25GB of upload, and a ratio of at least 0.7.

What kinda content is easy to get and upload?

Anime batches. Mostly HS.

Describe in more detail because I'm actually retarded

Pretty easy to just grab some Blu-rays off U2 and encode them.

You know, the funny thing is that I would have been interesting in browsing the forums, but then I read thier retarded VPN policy so you can be sure that I wont long onto that shitty page more often than maybe once a month. No way in hell will I participate in some shitty community that denies me my privacy, no matter their reasons.

I got in back in 2010 but due to some horrible life choices (expensive uni, bad degree choice, student loans) I was homeless and unemployed for nearly two years before I got picked up to join the military, then I was deployed for another two years. It's only been since around September 2016 that I got my life back on track and started properly seeding and archiving.

In 3 weeks I'll make the last payment on my student loans and I'll finally feel safe again.

What's U2?

At the end of a season, I took all the individual episode torrents and just made one torrent for the whole show. Or if a group releases a batch, trump the old torrent that's already on there for the newer one with v2s and whatnot.

THere's a thread in the forums that actually talks about easy options to upload. Don't think about doing easy stuff like HS or popular fansub groups, since there's a bot that automates those.
As if anyone getting into AB now would be in U2

Just give it up now. You're not going to last long. Better to ask to be disabled until you pull your head out of your ass than be banned for having it up it.

Hey newfriends, I get that you folks are excited you are finally getting in but could you please stop making threads?
Also could you faggots learn how to use sage?

>No way in hell will I participate in some shitty community that denies me my privacy, no matter their reasons.
and yet here he is, posting on Sup Forums, using google's recaptcha system

The application is broken. I've barely gotten to begin explaining how much Eva means to me on all levels, but it won't allow me to type more characters.