Ever since i learned that the holocaust was a hoax . i feel afraid...

ever since i learned that the holocaust was a hoax . i feel afraid . i can't go one day without thinking about how i was taught lies. every time i try to tell my family about this stuff they trow buzz words and ignore me . i only have one friend who belvies me . how the fuck can i red pill this country whiout geting put in prison

Attached: OjRhYbY.jpg (1317x2239, 949K)

Hitler is a myth invented by Jewish people to keep their faith. Nobody outside of Zionist influence has ever heard of him and will point out that he's a cheap rip-off of Charlie Chaplin. Germany had a typhoid epidemic.

Pitayon mamash garuah

Attached: image.jpg (408x632, 126K)

You can not do that, this lie has become a core of your culture
and this lie will destroy you as a people, every new generation is brought up with fear and paranoia.
which means that you always want to control everything and because its impossible to reach this goal you will always get more and more careless until all recognize your delusion.

i feel insane . i cant go one day without seeing that star of moloch in my face

Attached: DQmeRHGcZQou8SEm2kVa1VE8ZW58De3su8QVMH7GSzynrit.png (301x420, 181K)

צום באַדויערן, די ריס צו גענעם איז ינפאַנאַט

iran was right. we really are the forefathers of communism. why cant israel just be the way it was in the bible . why do we need all this bullshit. Why do we hate the arabs so much . When we are arabs our self . Arab is just the aincent hebrew word for mixed .

Attached: 1519042320656m.jpg (1024x659, 81K)

>Arabs are really easy to see through

Attached: 1520465792995s.jpg (119x124, 3K)

Arabs are victim's of islamic marxism

Patience. You can’t come out and attack the root. Very few people have the repertoire to dismantle decades of public school/Hollywood/elitest programming. Start small, maybe something unrelated. For example I turned my long time 1st generation Mexican friend into a believer. He and I served ZOG in the Middle East and we found ourselves lost for a long time. I started planting seeds about consciousness, group think and peer pressures. I.e. the constant fear we live in. He called me about 2 months later and asked me “hey so what is the pineal gland and consciousness”. (I get this is unrelated to your holocaust discussion, but you get my point.) Plant the seed, mention things here and there, and let people find it on their own; it is very rewarding. ZOG has been working for decades, you won’t fix it with one heated discussion. Try to take personal attachment away from the discussion. You aren’t giving them YOUR views, but rather presenting a different view that others may hold. (You just so happen to hold them as well) just my 2 cents. Good luck

TLDR: take your time(months-years), don’t be overly direct, plant the seed, nurture it.

Arabs are what a desert makes of people.
liars thieves
you know the Arabic proverb?
me against my brother, me and my brother against my father, my brother and my father and me against our clan ....

A pack of wolves in sheep's clothing

>Do not expect me to feel sorry for you, I know how jews think and how Arabs think

I have a Tajikistani friend who i managed to convince and i also managed to convince my half german brother (who is a orthodox jew) that only 1 million died. but he still belives that they died in the hands of the "nazi's" and not from war and vermin

arabs used to be great . the middle east wasn't always a desert. the bible and archeology proves that hebrews and arabs are the forefathers of every human culture. don't let morden arabs and jews desive you. arabs and jews are victims of amalkite brainwhashing

Attached: red-sea-crossing-moses-26-728.jpg (728x546, 227K)

>the bible and archeology proves that hebrews and arabs are the forefathers of every human culture.

Attached: 143355553699.jpg (248x333, 42K)

That's a pichure of a mutt with a star of moloch on his chest . A real arab or hebrew looks like this

Attached: WernerGoldberg.jpg (1024x1567, 200K)

Shills are in full force today

a true hero

Nice double shill, shill.

poopee poopee אני רוצה גידים

Attached: 143355331090.jpg (1181x886, 535K)

That doesn't work.