3. Kemono Friends
4. Land of the Lustrous
5. Katsugeki Touken Ranbu
6. Princess Principal
7. Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters
8. Dream Festival! R
9. Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
10. Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru

These are the top 10 anime according to a fan poll conducted for the Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2018
best100.animefestival.jp/

Other urls found in this thread:

anikore.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fujos are taking over. Gentlemen, how do we fix this?

Fujo opinions count as 1/3rd

>Kemono Friends
>Houseki
>Digimon
>Princess Principal
>Fujo
On what planet?

DreamFestival.....what

>Fujoshit list

See And I heard a lot of fujos didn't like Side M.

>tsuki ga kirei
>which is basically one of the highest, maybe even the highest voted 2017 show on nippon MAL
>rank 54
very suspicious poll

Jesus, every single one is a meme.

Nippon MAL?

>>this thread
>How dare other people not agree with my preferences!

Some trashy fujo show. It's pretty much blatant. Like 100x more blatant than YoI.

>Digimon
That shit still exists?

anikore.jp

tgk sits at 4.1 while all the stuff that is high on that poll doesnt even reach 4, yuri on ice, kemono and pripri sit at 3.7 or something. kekkei sensen even at 3.3. even owarimongatari sits at 4.0. makes this poll appear fairly odd.

>>Digimon
>That shit still exists?
Back to Sup Forums newfag.

Digimon Appli was homo as fuck.

>3. Kemono Friends
>4. Land of the Lustrous
Meanwhile kyoanifags still believe that adding more animator/hours will ever replace SOUL in anime.

Also if you include
>6. Princess Principal
it makes 2017 the year of surprises.

I think you might be the newfag. Sup Forums fucking exploded in October when it was revealed that burgerland was censoring a digimon because of religion. If he was from Sup Forums, he would know about Digimon.

>Yuri on Ice and Idolmaster on the fist two places
Fujoshits and moefags are pure cancer.

Really? Why would they make a show for kids gay and for fujos?

This list is kinda weird I didn't think kekkai sensen was THAT popular

>either moe shit or fujoshit

The only one that deserves to be on that list is Houseki. What a garbage poll and everytime I see another similar to it makes me thing anime isn't worth saving.

why is the list in mexican though

Because you are a spic.

But user, Sensei is moé

If its Nip MAL doesnt that make the site absolute garbage

How the fuck did the male otaku get this fucking overwhelmed? Where the hell were they when the voting started?

thats what popularity polls usually are, genius. my point isnt the quality of the poll or the page, its the fact that they are so incredibly different. the poll in the OP is a fucking twitter poll after all, which is why this look really damn suspicious.

>amigos bestia
wwwwwww

>Twitter
Then it's irrelevant desu.

This. A Silent Voice beat Your Name last year in the same poll.
No way in hell that flop would do better than the insanity that is Kimi No Na Wa.

>Why would they make a show for kids gay and for fujos?
Ask Sup Forumsmblr, they shit one of those daily

Are you really implying the Nips give a shit about SJWs?
Are you high?

I used to say this but I saw KnK and it's definitelly superior in every regard except animation. Characters, plot, voice acting, OST, etc. Koe no Katachi is the superior movie overall.

It's more shoujoish so you would like it.

I'm not saying Kimi No Na Wa is superior, I'm just stating that one was 19th in the box office of last year, while the other was the most watched film in decade or so.

Makes me want to vomit.

Aside from all this fujo debate, is princess principal actually deserving of its praise? I'm definitely interested in some original tv anime if it's actually good, nobody's pushed me over the edge on it yet though.

Where's Made in Abyss? It should easily be in the top 10.

It was in 10th place a couple of days ago, but appmon took its place (and it keeps advancing)

So it's a fraudulent poll, no way can Digimon legitimately beat Made in Abyss.

can i vote?

You can vote each day so this poll is shit and based on what fans have dedication to vote everyday

You just need a twitter account. You can only vote once per account and you have 3 options for anime and 3 for film.

>Houseki
Nigga what?

No that's the next poll. This poll you can only vote once per account.
In January another poll will open where you can vote daily.

I'm pretty sure a bot is being used for Digimon.

>Yuri on ice
Shit's from 2016, what the fuck?

>a bot
More like an horde of fujos

Appmon has been soaring through the ranks at a ridiculous pace, it slowed down at 11 place for two/three days but after beating Made in Abyss it jumped two places without problem

Read the poll. It says anime from October 2016 to October 2017.

>Amigos Bestia
Wouldn't it be, Mostromigos?

>amigos bestia
>principa
What's the spic speak of idolmaster them?

maestro de los idolos blanco
and its nemesis, el grande amor vivo

What praise? Its dedicated fanbase? The show is worth watching if you watch ~10-15 shows a year, but if you only handpick like 5 then no, it isnt. Its a fun ride, but there really isnt anything special about it. Production value are all over the place, characters are fairly bland, setting and theme is completely wasted. Its more a CGDCT SoL show than its an anime about spies. Major letdown to be honest becuase the first few episodes were pretty damn promising.

there is nothing to fix

>90% female voters
Color me surprised

To be fair its fanbase seems pretty ok, they mostly acknowledge its flaw and know that it's mostly something you watch for enjoyment and the settings.

How did you find that out?

The problem is that the setting was completely wasted. But yea, it completely depends on how much time you wanna blow. 2017 had way better stuff than PriPri, but if you watch a dozen shows anyway then it should probably make the list.

Fujoshi girls like Blood Blockade Battlefront?

But it's a shounen.

This was already posted. With a link to the poll right when it was still accepting votes.

I didn't vote because you need a twitter and I have none

So you have no evidence and are just making shit up. Gotcha.

It's a shounen with pretty boys. Fujos also like Ao No Exorcist

It's good nigger, the first episode is literally the single best episode in the whole year
Just don't watch the final two, it gets too gay, wait for the inevitable 2nd season instead. Can't disagree with this fucko, the show's clearly supposed to go 24 épisode, but fuck it I seriously enjoyed all the episodes, mostly because I love the atmosphere/environment like baccano or darker than black. The train episode is almost as good as the first one too.

No. They showed how much were female votes. It was over 90% back then but same rank

>7. Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters

Fucking WHAT?

For me it's a matter of how much leeway you can give an anime given the other aspect that you extremely looking forward to, and I've been longing for a setting like PriPri's for such a long time that I still ended up enjoying it far more than its merit.

That said I can totally see it being utterly mediocre for people who are not keen about the setting and the spies theme in the first place.

It's the first Digimon series for fujos. I'm not surprised.

Half the shit fujos love is shounen. They're full of cute, shippable boys.

give those nerds a taste of my big gaijin cock

Based Yuujin.

>no kyoanishit around
Im ok with it

He saved the anime from being a flop. Gay robots are the future of anime.

>characters are fairly bland
>didn't pay attention to the character focused episodes

Does this mean by 2020 50% of anime will be about homos?

I'm ready for our Netflix overlords to take over.

This has been the case for a fairly long time

>Devilman
>not fujo

Like Netflix wont go gayer than a rainbow being based in the west

The top anime is gay or almost completely sexually segregated?
And other top anime has outright sexual role reversals?

The fuck is going on japan?

Netflix has a completely different selection and division in Japan, you know.

At least it's a genuinely good series on its own. Take away the gay from yuri on ice and you have fucking nothing.

>Netflix
>Go gay
Netflix was always gayer then a french springtime picnic under twin rainbows

I think it's more an issue of men having more varied taste and not caring as much about popularity polls.

Fujoshit have fewer shows to choose from and women in general are more likely to flock around popular things, so it shouldn't be surprising that a singular fujoshit anime manages to accumulate a greater number of votes.

Non fetish anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gay shit >>>>>>>>>> Moe shit

Fujos simply account for a larger portion of the sample, not a larger portion of the viewers.

It's the same reason you get shitty results in AotS polls posted here, because teenagers are the only people who care about polls and they also get passed around reddit and discord servers where more teenagers get their hands on them. Grown-ass men account for a solid chunk of your userbase here and couldn't be fucked to participate in ad populum.

>1. Yuri on Ice
Stopped reading there. Fuck Fujos and their lust for skating gay dicks.

>Posting Mexicanese on an English board

>Amigos bestia

>fujomierda
>princesa principal
>amigos bestia
The state of this list

No es fake

You can laugh at me all you want, but I watch Yuri on ice for skating.

shonen ai is the future
bow down to us

>1. Yuri!!! on Ice
Gay
>2. Idolmaster Side M
Gay
>3. Kemono Friends
Retarded
>4. Land of the Lustrous
Gay
>5. Katsugeki Touken Ranbu
Gay
>6. Princess Principal
The right kind of Gay
>7. Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters
Gay
>8. Dream Festival! R
Gay
>9. Kekkai Sensen & Beyond
Never seen it
>10. Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
Gay

All in all, not surprising the fujo list is shit.

It's down to 11th now.

Truly, Sales in Abyss.

>side M
Thats the fujo idolfags

Popularity soured like milk. No one cares now.

t. y/u/ri shitter
All gay is wrong.

But it is getting a season 2.

The only good gay is between girls. Personally i like comedies and sol. Doesnt have to be yuri.

Clearly all the ones i said were gay are fujovotes. Denial is a terrible thing

>Kemono
>retarded
But I unironically like it.

Thats fine. It is clearly a childrens anime though. The whole thing seemed dumbed down even in japanese