Annual midnight EST Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou starting in 57 minutes. Get the fuck in here

Annual midnight EST Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou starting in 57 minutes. Get the fuck in here.

The following characters will win this year:
1. Ami
2. Aoyama
3. Yukihira

C-can we do this 2 hours early instead?

Can we screw over the 300+ people and 6 years of tradition for an user? I don't think so.

Did Chocolat really win the ERABE? What the fuck ia wrong with Japan?

It's all explained in the end.

You know spoiler tags exist, yeah?

Is not a spoiler when is that obvious

She is objectively tha best choice. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Daily threads are blah blah blah. I'm a faggot.

Just accept that it's a fun Sup Forums tradition and come watch with us, user.

Why do all otaku hate their parents? I don't think its a coincidence parents are always 'overseas'

Everyday until you like it

I think you guys broke the stream

They don't. Ryuuji's mom is portryed to be a wonderful person. As are her parents.

Sakurasou starting.

F

That's just a lazy hand-wave to avoid having them involved in the story in any way.

>NOT YET YOU FUCKS
CLAP CLAP
>DAT VOICE
>HIPS
MELLI KURISUMAS
PAPA TO MAMA ARIGATOU

why is it so comfy?

KURISUMASU DESU YO, KURISUMASU

YAY
KANPAI

F

>260 autists spamming MELLI KURISUMASU at the same time
Of course it broke

That fucking Megumin pic froze the chat for a good minute or so.

A friend of a friend has been streaming this, I don't really get why this series is considered a classic. It's just a mediocre romcom, and it's not as if it was ahead of it's time or anything, there were plenty right up it's alley '04-'08. I'm big into loli but taiga comes off as a dumb basic bitch, ami is a mean cunt straight out of the oven, and genki girl is like a cartoon character from the sixties in her outrageous mannerisms and she has that "smelly" feel, as if she doesn't bathe or something. That subtle troglodytian feel that Sakaki gave off from Azumanga. Then the mom is like a whore or something. Not really any girls to get behind and nothing else that makes the series interesting. What gives?

Not everyone can have good taste friend.

You described four characters and didn't get a single one right. You're a genius.

Agree about genki as well as ToraDora being mediocre. Nothing particularly stood out to me about it, but it's decent enough entertainment, I suppose.

Gochiusa starting.

NouCome starting. Get the FUCK in here.

BGata Hkei starting.

Good taste is only granted to few, you weren't one of the lucky ones.

>there are people who leave before noucome
I feel sorry for those anons, they are missing out on a quality stream.

Yeah, NouCome with Sup Forums is honestly one of the most fun things ever. It's literally the perfect show to watch on stream with hundreds of anons. And ITW's subs make it even more fun.

I feel bad for leaving during BGata because I've never watched it and I'm sure it would be fun with you guys.

I'm watching it for the first time, and I'm honestly not having as much fun as I expected. Maybe I need to watch it for the first time without a chat to distract my attention, I don't know.

Nyan Koi started btw

Bgata is a nice pure love story, so if you were expecting typical ecchi shenanigans you're probably going to be disappointed until later into the series.

Mikakunin starting.

Danna ga nani starting.

Christmas K-On starting.

Niggers

Blade Dance starting.

Best EST