Jewanon here

Just a reminder that every time you sperg out over us for simply existing, it reinforces the fact that we are the master race. Much like how black people exert their inferiority complex towards whites by being bigoted towards them, you too project your insecurities over being second best to us with antisemitism.

Many have tried to wipe us out and yet we have outlived all of our oppressors. Millennia of persecution and genocide and we're still here, and supposedly have all the power despite a history of being treated like second class citizens. We're here to stay I'm afraid, whereas Anglos, Germans, Slavs, Meds etc will be gone in a few centuries time.

Go on, call me a kike and tell me to get gassed. Such is the mindset of the real untermensch.

Attached: d2ffd840be04172cef06198af5575d6d.jpg (350x350, 86K)

Too ugly to be the master race desu

Attached: averageisraelimale.jpg (363x604, 21K)

You ever seen some of the creatures that go on Jeremy Kyle?

>Kike
>An*lo flag
Fuck’s sake everyone, we warned you about them for Centuries, but did you listen?
“Nooo, they’re just harmless little bongs”

Attached: EF7324BE-C353-48F0-AB65-D7FF71A01843.gif (320x180, 980K)

jews are the master race

>outsmart whitey easily
>own everything (media, banks, music, etc)
>best women
>highest iq
>richest race

Attached: milkers.png (556x435, 196K)

if you the master race how come you appointed by the pope instead of the pope appointed by you?

Jew spotted

Attached: 1521677317126.png (1280x938, 1.34M)

Jews are like vegans, they always have to tell you about it. Shut your stupid cock holster and people might not obsess about undue jewish influence in every facet of life.

It is the job of the ethnic minority to assimilate to the dominant culture, not the other way around.

People on here are more obsessed about Jewishness than actual Jews are.

Tf is Jeremy Kyle?

Israel will start the war they can't win and the US will enter a civil war rather than fight for Eretz Israel. Then the real fun begins for you folks.

Enjoy.

>sperg out over us for simply existing
No, we sperg over you telling us what to do and you minding our business instead of your own business. Fuck off to Israel, all of you leftist kike cancers and we can be cordial.

Why do you scream "refugees welcome" in every white country?

Just leave, get out, scram! You have your own place now, go kill Palestinians, we don't mind.

You're free to exist. Just not in my country.

* You shit on white people
* You manipulate cultures to your benefit
* You make everyone not question you
* You do shady shit in your homeland

What the fuck do you all expect? Are you guys for real?

>Massive inbreeding.
>Extensive internal sectarianism and infighting
>Aren't capable of existing independent of hosts to parasitize
>Zero unsupported combat ability.
>Only 8 million in the US. Half of that male and half of that fighting age. Probably half of those even fit to fight (see: inbreeding).

You're parasites and tricksters. That's all. And every day more and more Goyim wake up to reality.

Your days are numbered.

Attached: yfPDwpQ_d.jpg (600x591, 67K)

There isn’t a single being on earth that exists outside of a host to parasitise.

I personally don't mind Jews. Most of them are nice but I also understand that you hate us for things we didn't do so it's a little off putting to be honest. Plus everytime we get culturally degraded you can guarantee a berg or Stein was behind it. Most of you are okay people tho. Plus every Jewish girl I've ever been with has genuinely enjoyed sucking dick, which is hard to find.

k guys I'm jewish too
come at me if you dare

You let your first person slip. Want to try that again, maybe introduce yourself as Ira Shlomo Shecklestein-Goyberg?

Lol get gassed kike
Ha gotcha

>sperg out over us for simply existing
user proceeds to brag about the exact behavior we're concerned about
so much for "simply existing"

Your long nose makes you easy to find, shabbos and sage

I think you misread, I'm not claiming to be a jew anywhere in my last post. Though I do work in banking and investments so I'm probably not much better.

youre here fortever

>cannot build a civilization on their own merits
>have to latch on to orderly and productive societies in order to do anything successfully
>has to dominate the media and education institutions of western civilization to prevent the goys from realizing the parasitical nature of Jews, cannot live without this indoctrination tool going full steam ahead

>master race

Being more parasitical and devious doesn't count towards "master' anything. You bite the hand that feeds you and when the muslims and niggers overrun and destroy the west, who do you think they will come after next? Enjoy your positions of power while they last cuckstein, these days are indeed limited.

Attached: 1507303512214.jpg (800x764, 87K)

This is thime thing that always confused me. What do they think will happen when we are all gone? Do they really think the blacks and muslims will treat them better. I feel like they are just too damn short sighted to be a master of anything

What's your surname?

Just a reminder that every time the Jewish Media spergs out over whites for simply existing, it reinforces the fact that whites are the master race

Ftfy kike.

Get gassed kike.

Attached: 43604B0E-87AD-4A01-8CB4-24AD17E21621.jpg (431x767, 30K)

Why is an Indian even anywhere near a discussion about the master race? Off to your designated street, Pajeet.

I think you're retarded. Read it again with your "135" IQ.

Attached: themerchantmind.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

Haha Master race??
Hahahahha Jewish convert... you're about as much a descendent of Abraham as I am kid...

Every single Jewish person alive does these things, do they?

Yet you kick and scream whenever an SJW talks about white people like they're one big monolith.

But then again, you are just right wing SJWs anyway. Replace 'white people' with 'Jews' and it's the same stupid collectivism.

>Massive inbreeding.
Prove it.

>Extensive internal sectarianism and infighting
Yeah, it's not as if the Great Schism or Thirty Years War or the Troubles ever happened, was it? If there's one religious group that has always been good at knocking the shit out of one another based on sectarianism, it's Christians.

>Aren't capable of existing independent of hosts to parasitize
You are likely the descendent of English, Scottish, French or Dutch immigrants. If you're not black, Indian or Chinese like a lot of Canada is becoming these days. Don't talk to me about being a parasite, leaf.

>Zero unsupported combat ability.
Name a war that Canada has won on its own.

>Only 8 million in the US. Half of that male and half of that fighting age. Probably half of those even fit to fight (see: inbreeding).
Why does that even matter to someone who isn't an American? The same America who is currently ruled by the definition of a shabbos goy, by the way.

>You're parasites and tricksters. That's all. And every day more and more Goyim wake up to reality.
Whatever. If it keeps you warm at night thinking that your own shortcomings are the fault of an ancient ethnoreligious group, I can't question your methods of overcompensating.

We built the media and education institutions of western civilisation.

Also we're not parasites. We've always been a nomadic group of people.

shalom

Conveniently ignored my point convert...

Bottom line, not a drop of Abrahams not David's blood in you...

>We built the media and education institutions of western civilisation.

You sound exactly like a white supremacist nazi. Sad

Cheaters are not winners

Just a reminder Jews social construct. There Whites, blacks, Asians, and mutts. There is no genetic evidence for Jews existing. No biologist agrees to Jews existing as a genetic group.

Jews are a social construct desu

Attached: IMG_20180328_142902.jpg (572x768, 69K)

British Maury