This will not exist in the year 3000

What do you think about that?

Attached: tTUd8pGBalQ.jpg (810x1080, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180321094745.htm
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034217/
science.sciencemag.org/content/359/6374/456
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
nature.com/articles/ncomms16046/tables/1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24916031/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615358/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002209#pone.0002209-Friedlaender1
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/24/3/710/1240790/Genetic-Evidence-for-the-Convergent-Evolution-of
alfred.med.yale.edu/alfred/mvograph.asp?siteuid=SI007419V
newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3069156/bin/1017511108_sapp.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n11/fig_tab/5201892t1.html#figure-title
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and that's a good thing.

white people deserve it

they can blame themselves

I think her kind will be the only race to exist in the year 3000

Tell me why I should care???

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE SUICIDE.png (960x721, 61K)

in the year 3000, there will be no blacks or whites, Just brown skin Hispanics waging Crusades against brown Skin Invading Muslims

Because left on your own without white man's gibs you'll die from hunger and aids.

Neither will niggers. The future is filled with nips and spics.

Attached: B13BE0C1-DAE2-45A3-8183-74207ECA934B.jpg (750x527, 190K)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Galatians 5_1.gif (346x259, 512K)

yeah fuck this I git myself a brownhaired blue eyes

to tired of all these third-worlders creeping around a blonde gf

not on earth anyway. You really think elite whites are going to hang around and breed with niggers?

Attached: 1520778116011.jpg (600x484, 24K)

I think that you're wrong, and that within 200 years there will be extremists that take over each country in Europe, ethnically cleanse it, and launch an invasion of America to do the same thing and later what was the Byzantine empire

Hey that’s what my wife looks like. And our babies will too! And we’ll isolate ourselves in Utah or Montana or move to Switzerland

I'm bi and can tell i think her dad isn't my type based off her facial features and i don't want my sons to look like him. Therefore I would fuck and impregnate but would not be her husband.

White statistics will continue to decline until the clone machine is invented then we'll see a huge Spike and everyone else will be Holocausted

I might be dead in 3 years I'm very concerned fucking muzhik..

Where did you find her ? I'm lost

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/03/180321094745.htm

>Summary:
>An international study has shown that mating between domesticated dogs and wild wolves over hundreds of years has left a genetic mark on the wolf gene pool.
>has left a genetic mark on the wolf gene pool.

Sorry to say this, but it's too late. Too many of the scum of our race has participated in race treason for too long. It will be impossible to find pure white mates soon enough.

Because whites are the only people between nogs and straight up genociding or enslavement from everyone else. Including and especially other nogs. American whites are literally lining up to have their rights stripped from them because you chimps can't stop killing each other. So you are welcome that our over developed sense of empathy made some of us feel taking care of you was our burden.

Replaced by the superior Asian. Can't wait

Attached: B696F72D-CDFE-4C02-9AC4-385685F7247C.jpg (800x534, 98K)

Post qt redheads. I will decide if they stay or not.

Attached: fdac7ab6e058944a6ea7d4518e0f4c9a.jpg (564x564, 72K)

>I might be dead in 3 years
Oh no, why?

canines change much faster than humans because their generations are so much shorter.

life is killing me

Lmao I don’t give a fuck they brought it on to themselves
I will gladly take a strong beautiful black or middle eastern qt instead
Only subhuman kellernazis care about race

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
>A Predominantly Indigenous Paternal Heritage for the Austronesian-Speaking Peoples of Insular Southeast Asia and Oceania
>Like haplogroup C, haplogroup F therefore appears to have an origin in the south—in particular, in Melanesia

Every European Y-haplogroup - G, H, I, J, R - has an origin in Melanesia, because they all came from F.

Y-haplogroups C and F emerged after the very first out-of-Africa migration, the so-called 'southern route;'

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034217/
>Competing hypotheses center on either a single Late Pleistocene dispersal into Eurasia between ∼50–75 ka or multiple dispersals beginning as early as the Middle Pleistocene ∼130 ka

These migrations could date back to 220Kya;

>science.sciencemag.org/content/359/6374/456
>A maxilla and associated dentition recently discovered at Misliya Cave, Israel, was dated to 177,000 to 194,000 years ago
>This finding changes our view on modern human dispersal and is consistent with recent genetic studies, which have posited the possibility of an earlier dispersal of Homo sapiensaround 220,000 years ago

Attached: IMG_2863.jpg (2208x887, 120K)

They find me user

>What do you think about that?
It's a false statement
and your thread is low effort shit.

Evidence exists that a hominid displaying the modern, non-African D-allele of MCPH1 diverged from 'humans' 1.25Mya;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>It would be of great interest to sequence the microcephalin locus in Neanderthals or other archaic Homo lineages, should it become technically feasible to retrieve and analyze nuclear DNA from ancient hominid remains

Attached: IMG_0601.png (1209x2477, 2.18M)

If life is the problem, this book is about dealing with life.

Attached: 7153PGFRSBL.jpg (1708x2560, 224K)

>over developed sense of empathy
more like female suffrage

Maybe, but certainly all the shitskin will be slave of the China-men.

Attached: e15-485.jpg (403x580, 114K)

kill yourself she looks like a plastic sexdoll wtih no emotions creativity or a soul

asians are attractive in a cheap pump and dump way not anything else

Maybe, but there are still many people out there including me that are willing to fight for it.

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

Attached: 1504268326381.jpg (700x495, 75K)

The planet deserves to live without white people.
Everyone can and will starve to death. Good.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Get your life in order goy, keep paying taxes while shitskins will replace you. Don't fight it and go tribal, just clean your room and everything will be fine.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Do you have one for advanced Jews?

>just clean your room and everything will be fine.
More like set your house in perfect order first so that you don't end up like pic related. Obviously JP isn't just polishing his floorboards.

Attached: TWP.jpg (1440x907, 125K)

Self improvement is great, but without collective action it is meaningless when other girls will use the political system to take what you build when you where "cleaing your room".

Which they did;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
>from Neanderthal individual from Mezzena Rockshelter (Monti Lessini, Italy)
>We show that a well-preserved Neanderthal fossil dated at approximately 50,000 years B.P., was homozygous for the ancestral, non-D, allele
>certainly shows that speculations on a possible Neanderthal origin of what is now the most common MCPH1 haplogroup are not supported by empirical evidence from ancient DNA

If Africans don't commonly have the D-allele, and neanderthals didn't have the D-allele, and the hominid who first displayed it branched off 1.25Mya years ago...

Than whites are probably that old. This is roughly the age of Homo heidelbergensis, who had a cranial volume of around 1200cc. Neanderthals who are date to about 750Kya, had a maximum cranial volume of 1900cc.

Human and neanderthal mtDNA split 412Kya;

>nature.com/articles/ncomms16046/tables/1
>Deeply divergent archaic mitochondrial genome provides lower time boundary for African gene flow into Neanderthals
>Modern humans—Neanderthals 412,930

If whites evolved in Melanesia, this is probably why we see so many seemingly out-of-place pigmentation alleles;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24916031/
>Neanderthal origin of the haplotypes carrying the functional variant Val92Met in the MC1R in modern humans
>We further discovered that all of the putative Neanderthal introgressive haplotypes carry the Val92Met variant, a loss-of-function variant in MC1R that is associated with multiple dermatological traits including skin color and photoaging. Frequency of this Neanderthal introgression is low in Europeans (∼5%), moderate in continental East Asians (∼30%), and high in Taiwanese aborigines (60-70%

Pic related - black means the Val92Met mutation is present.

Attached: IMG_1235.jpg (1202x1080, 170K)

LIES, BLATANT LIEEEEES
TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

The 12 Rules book doesn't advocate a political ideology, you can use it to become a more successful whatever-you-already-are.

Attached: 1522031236248.jpg (300x300, 30K)

The people of Melanesia possess the A allele of the MC1R gene rs2228479 snp at a 15% frequency;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615358/
>The most common MC1R mutations observed here are rs2228479 (V92M), rs885479 (R163G), and rs2228478 (T314T), which occur at frequencies of 15.4, 4.5, and 22.3 % in the resequenced sample, respectively

So this statement;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians
>Blond hair is rare in native populations outside of Europe. It evolved independently in Melanesia,[25] where Melanesians of some islands (along with some Australian aborigines) are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have blonde hair. This has been traced to an allele of TYRP1 unique to these people, and is not the same gene that causes blond hair in Caucasians

Is false. As well, there are reports of redheaded giants from the Paiutes of north America, called the Si-Te-Cah;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>"Si-Te-Cah" literally means “tule-eaters” in the language of the Paiute Indians. Tule is a fibrous water plant. In order to escape harassment from the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cahs were said to have lived on rafts made of tule on the lake.
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants

Attached: IMG_1191.png (957x992, 844K)

The Earth cant survive another 25 years even with this enormous human population.

I don't have blonde hair or blue eyes, why should I care?

Here ya go

Attached: jew_advanced.png (461x583, 7K)

GPR143-(rs62635018, A allele; rs62635019, G allele; rs62635025, T allele; rs137852296, A allele; rs62635038, A allele) = Nystagmus, Ocular albinism;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
>Congenital nystagmus among the Red-skins of the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.

Interestingly, an MC1R mutation would prevent black-brown EU-melanin synthesis, not red-yellow PHEO-melanin synthesis. A well-pigmented person with good pheo-melanin production would appear very, truly red or yellow. Some of these New Guineans even have 'reddish white' or 'white' hair, and skin of a 'nearly reddish white.' Some of their eyes are 'very light,' and along with nystagmus provides a positive diagnosis of a GPR143 mutation leading to red, blue or brown eyes.

EDAR370A(C allele) = Thick hair folicles, smaller breasts, more eccrine glands;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002209#pone.0002209-Friedlaender1
>supporting a scenario in which the 370A allele was driven to high frequency in East Asians and Native Americans by positive selection (Figure 1). Two Central/South Asia populations, the Uygur and the Hazara, have intermediate frequencies of 370A (0.44 and 0.5, respectively), in agreement with their close genetic relationship to East Asians [30], [31]. The 370A allele is also found at low frequency in Melanesia (0.12)

ASIP-(T allele) = Pale skin;

>academic.oup.com/mbe/article/24/3/710/1240790/Genetic-Evidence-for-the-Convergent-Evolution-of
>Table 1: Allele Frequencies by Population
>ASIP - Island Melanesian - 0.52

SLC24A5-(A allele) = Pale skin;

>alfred.med.yale.edu/alfred/mvograph.asp?siteuid=SI007419V
>rs1426654 A is overwelmingly predominant among Turks and Hazara, and exists among Australian aboriginees, Fijians, Han, Japanese, Micronesians, Kyrgys and Uyghurs

Attached: IMG_0623.jpg (2500x1321, 442K)

2200 max

>developed sense of empathy
Oh, so that's what human rights are. It just naturally developed from Trans-Atlantic slave trade over the constant warring between European nations that have led to massive causualties in World Wars. Sure, faggot. Keep telling yourself that bullshit.

37,000 years ago, whites entered Africa and bred with local hominids. The result was the black African race;

>newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
>The cultural implications are complex and potentially uncomfortably close to European colonial themes. “I actually am not sure there’s any population that doesn’t have west Eurasian [DNA],” says Reich.

10% of San display an R1b haplogroup;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3069156/bin/1017511108_sapp.pdf
>pp8 - Khomani San - R1b1b2a1a: 10% (2)

The Khoisan have been genetically isolated for the entire 'genetic clock' - meaning they split off from Y-Adam at the very base of the tree;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
>The authors of these studies suggested that the San may have been one of the first populations to differentiate from the most recent common paternal ancestor of all extant humans, the so-called Y-chromosomal Adam by patrilineal descent, estimated to have lived 60,000 to 90,000 years ago
>The authors also note that their results should be interpreted as only finding that the Khoisan "preserve ancient lineages"

The Khoisan have been called the 'Capoid' race, and are not the same as Negroid people who are commonly imagined when the noun 'African' is used.

The Hausa of Nigeria also display R1b;

>nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n11/fig_tab/5201892t1.html#figure-title

R1b connects Europeans, Hausa and Khoisan - otherwise, they are utterly different. How can this be unless the Hausa and Khoisan were originally R1b?

Attached: IMG_8865.png (2000x1219, 984K)

Of course white people won't exist on Earth in the Year 3000 AD, whites will be on Mars, the Galilean Moons, Titan, and maybe beyond.
The shitskins can keep the Earth and destroy themselves, then we will come back and fix the Earth once more with our technology

Attached: halo_legends.jpg (720x1280, 338K)

The seeming age of the Khoisan divergence is caused by the fact that Y-haplogroup A is by definition non-human, and ample introgression across the African genome;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>A long-debated question concerns the fate of archaic forms of the genus Homo: did they go extinct without interbreeding with anatomically modern humans, or are their genes present in contemporary populations? This question is typically focused on the genetic contribution of archaic forms outside of Africa. Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya

In summary - if whites have survived this long, why are we suddenly going to go extinct? We seem to have an amazing capacity to migrate to new continents and establish new breeding colonies.

Attached: IMG_3194.gif (366x368, 15K)

Some Chinese and Japanese hipsters in the year 3000 will start rewatching old episodes of Game of Thrones and other old white people shows and start a trend that end with White People being genetically brought back like the Woolly Mammoths, genetically, but since you white people have actually gone extinct for At Least 1000 Years, the people brought back is just white genetically, the only thing they know about their culture would be from old videotapes in museums.

Sad.

Attached: dark lord grindelwald (camelot).png (500x650, 444K)

Its inevitable that nearly every human will be mixed user.

Good Asian women are like Good White women - they don't show their T&A like that.

Or in the case of the Asian woman, they don't show their A like that.

If white people don't even care that they will be out-bred, why should we feel pity?

FOUND THE JEW

It's will become trendier and trendier to have a recognisable race as the world gets muddier and muddier.

The identifiable races will lord over the mutts. This is already the case on all continents where there is a any significant amount of race mixing.

>If white people don't even care that they will be out-bred, why should we feel pity?

Because they come in entertaining anime colours, well, some anyways, they have eyes from blue to green, brown and gray and black - they don't have purple or red or golden eyes, but it's still pretty varied. They have don't have green or purple or blue hair, but they do have blonde and red. Looks good in simple sketches for commercial posters.

>he isolates himself in Utah to breed with his children
>this is the future of "whiteness"

At this rate, by the year 3000 if there are any humans left they'll be lucky if they can find enough rats to eat.

Who gives a fuck what they look like?

What I always find interesting is that when a white person says they will stick with their own, brown people get mad like they are missing out on something.

Lel

Notice how other races don't have this anxiety because they can breed with anyone and still look like themselves.
White features however are recessive so they can be exterminated with racial mixing. Also as climate change continues and the planet warms, the conditions that whites adapted to will gradually disappear, making their features entirely obsolete.
Why fight an inevitable conclusion? With recessive genes and vanishing ecological niches, the extinction of whites is only a matter of time.

We will survive it has already been foreseen

At last she opened her lips, and said: My eyes are dim, but the other light dawns upon my soul. Yes, I see it. Hear, Jrtha, and rejoice with me. At the time of the submersion of Atland, the first spoke of the Yule stood at the top. After that it went down, and our freedom with it. When two spokes, or two thousand years, shall have rolled down, the sons shall arise who have been bred of the fornication of the princes and priests with the people, and shall witness against their fathers. They shall all fall by murder, but what they have proclaimed shall endure, and shall bear fruit in the bosoms of able men, like good seed which is laid in thy lap. Yet a thousand years shall the spoke descend, and sink deeper in darkness, and in the blood shed over yon by the wickedness of the princes and priests. After that, the dawn shall begin to glow. When they perceive this, the false princes and priests will strive and wrestle against freedom; but freedom, love, and unity will take the people under their protection, and rise out of the vile pool. The light which at first only glimmered shall gradually become a flame. The blood of the bad shall flow over your surface, but you must not absorb it. At last the poisoned animals shall eat it, and die of it. All the stories that have been written in praise of the princes and priests shall be committed to the flames. Thenceforth your children shall live in peace. When she had finished speaking she sank down.

Atland submerged in 2194 BCE

Sarah Polley? I hope not.

>he has only ever seen half cast blacks.
American "blacks" look nothing like Africans. American blacks look somewhat human. Africans look like the missing link.
An african guy who works security in my local shop looks like a different hominid species. One I seen on the discovery channel. He seems like a nice guy BTW. Not calling him a nigger.

What colour/race do you get when you mix brown with brown? Brown.

faggots without the will to reproduce deserve to die, noone has a right to exist.

Attached: 1521941590135.png (1483x940, 2.24M)

So, what point are you making here? They don't look like Africans? They don't look like Europeans either. Are you claiming African Americans as whites?

she looks inbred and diseased.

also, by the year 3000, the scorching sun will be deadly towards pale people.

evolution will favor those with darker pigments of skin

>This will exist in the year 3000

feels good man

Attached: ku-xlarge.jpg (640x400, 94K)

Yes that woman will not exist 1000 years from now. Neither will I. Neither will you. Neither will Sup Forums.

she'd look great with a big black cock stretching out her pussy

I'm claiming that pic related is what actual Africans look and that one works in my local shops. Your claim that African Americans have dominant genes makes me laugh. African American look whiter than they do African.

Give the guy in my picture a more modern looking haircut and smoother skin, obviously.

Attached: Homo-Rudolfensis.jpg (500x375, 95K)

No need to state the obvious.

Who fought a war to stop slavery at a time when it was the norm across human civilization you retarded faggot?

Why is slavery still a problem in Asian and African countries and basically where white people have no political power or social pull?

Of course whites have an overdeveloped empathy trait. This has been studied and proven. Of course this means that whites are prone to creating bigger problems by coddling their undesirables instead of just genociding them like any other race would.

The tldr of this is
>whites are ancient natives to North America
>probably blessed by God

No but seriously the focal point should be the north American mummies that prairie niggers don't want analyzed because it'll show the truth, that whites WERE here first and prairie niggers refused to play nice. Manifest Destiny was PAYBACK.

>white people
>choose not to have children
>WOW OMG WE WONT EXIST
This is the state of the education within hillbilly communities.

>Inb4 various bogus explanations on whites balancing cost of living w/reproduction while trying to maintain some optimal standard with no need for assistance when their great grandparents had at least 10 children and raised them all under one roof with little to no govt. assistance at all
It's all simply wanting to live luxuriously while leaving nothing for your children or choosing not to have kids at all.

Good luck with that. Don't blame the Chinese, the Indians, or anyone else for choosing to delete yourselves out of existence. This has never been a racemixing problem.

Attached: emma-stone-maniac-netflix.jpg (1335x1024, 117K)

based gringo

Attached: 1518914259735.png (969x673, 189K)

Japs carry a lot of genetic resemblance to Caucasian anyways, research the ainu.

My parents had 3 kids and left me, my brother and sister homes, they are still quite young and alive too. Choosing this over luxury.
This is the next stage of human evolution. The people that do this and the dregs of humanity that are too dumb to figure out contraception.

Everyone else dies out.

Climate change is pushing us closer and closer to an ice age. Who were the people who survived winter in the heart of Mother europa for millenia? I forget.

The point is, dumbass, that those traits didn't develop through your interaction with nonwhites but it became an extension of the principles and ideas while dealing with your own barbarism. I also like how you contradict yourself in the proposition that this supposed empathy trait among whites make them superior to "undesirables" while arguing for the genocide of other groups. You're not superior to shit, faggot.

The meds. Northern Europeans arrived out of Asia and into northen Europe after the ice sheets vanished.

This. You’re going to be shocked.

Let’s suppose nothing violent happens. People will still choose these traits in designer babies (covered by global healthcare).

Nice nips

Not only this; the selection will be for IQ. You can’t win everything but you can win most of it. Not to mention that people will choose these traits from a DNA library to be trendy.

Do any of you recall the story of the man who was raped by two strange looking women in the middle of the night? He had a hair sample sent in for testing, and despite the colorful hair, the DNA came back Mongolian. Time traveled humans (and/or the standard genetic hybridization). It’ll be something like this, but non-fiction.

So meds aren't white?

Quality over quantity.

What is this from?

Tru tru

I would bury my whole fucking cock
> until her belly started to grow

Attached: hit.jpg (1920x1080, 799K)

>16,000 years ago
>some guy is born with blue eyes
>weird mutation
>"lel, in twenty uggs weirdo eyes no exist"
>thousands of years later, blue-eyed men conquer most of the world
I'm terrified.

Attached: 1517722563177.jpg (1160x1080, 77K)

Good bye roasties, I'm flying over you

Is this guy Med?

Attached: 1522259467175m.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

> he doesn't understand genetics
> he doesn't understand probablility
> he will never reproduce, but worries about pussy from the future
You're a faggot.