Tfw too amazing to get accepted to college

tfw too amazing to get accepted to college.

patriotbeat.com/2018/03/27/david-hogg-claims-colleges-keep-rejecting-him-because-hes-too-amazing/

Attached: 23r23q5g.png (509x283, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7hmBOPM7wI
patriotbeat.com/2018/03/27/david-hogg-claims-colleges-keep-rejecting-him-because-hes-too-amazing/
thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
palmbeachpost.com/sports/exclusive-three-members-one-family-survive-stoneman-douglas-horror/8GuaJuMRPmxDlrP42EoJYN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should see how fast he is on a bike

This. Lying little shit. Ironically, he has the narcissism of a shooter. He'll probably be the next loose cannon when people stop caring about him and he can achieve the same attention.

He's going to be handed a career somewhere in the media, he can skip college. And that's pretending like a college isn't going to 'step up' and give him a free ride. Why else would you complain about it publicly so soon after becoming a celebrity.

Little bitch is thirst for validation from big daddy college. Cuck with a cuck mindset.

His GPA is literally 0.9

Attached: kyle-lamans-foot.jpg (846x1632, 1.1M)

why isnt this being pushed harder for the truth

I wonder what he actually got on his standardized tests. I mean, he has a good GPA and extracurriculars. To not get into that many colleges he must have really tanked that test. Also, I wonder if he took it again? If he only took it once and complains about his bad score I have zero sympathy. I took the ACT twice and improved my score by 3 points, from a 31 to a 34. Its helps to work out the jitters.

I don't get it, how is this showing he lied about something? I can't follow these schizophrenic conspiracy memes.

>hfw to smart too college

Attached: images (3).jpg (197x256, 15K)

lmaofam

Attached: hoggywoggy.png (974x457, 158K)

Heinrich is the one who radio in that it was Nikolas Cruz, but that is impossible because he was seen wearing a gas mask and helmet on the third floor. Never mind the fact, that kid manage to make it down 3 flights of stairs with his ankle blown off and still able to give a full rundown.

Attached: Sgt. Jeff Heinrich florida shooting.png (713x317, 43K)

I love how fucking absurd and delusional millenial/genz culture and mentality is.
>have flaw
>"umm sweety I'm actually proud of it, stop being jealous"
>get rejected
>"it's because I'm too good and they couldn't handle me *walks away flipping the bird*, my job is done here ladies"
The concept of not being right, or not being the absolute best in the world at everything just doesn't seem to exist for these people.

That's code for "more trouble than worth"

?
Can you dumb this down a shade? There's the kid in the OP, and he's lying about something, right? What happened? He was shot in the foot but made it out and then what? You guys need to make this shit way easier to understand if you want normies to get it, I'm not following at all.

>Be me.
>Be white, or at least on all the forms
>Stupid as fuck
>2.3 GPA
>21 ACT Score
>Still accepted to State University
But thats not good enough, and that's not what that faggot is applying for huh?

here is Kyle and his story.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7hmBOPM7wI

Attached: gene3.jpg (474x355, 25K)

There was a reddit post he made complaining about how he works his ass off in school and still get low scores on the act and sat.

>patriotbeat.com/2018/03/27/david-hogg-claims-colleges-keep-rejecting-him-because-hes-too-amazing/

"He suffers from dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and in earlier years had been in remedial courses."

thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories

Has a 4.2 GPA in remedial courses?

At least he's changing the world (in his own mind).

Attached: toohogged.jpg (2000x1859, 264K)

>Be white, or at least on all the forms

Amerimutts everybody

It is because he is 28. He is not applying to colleges. They are playing along. Rejected from college is his cover story for why he is a 24/7/365 activist going forward

so the shooting occured in the freshman building which is seperaye from the rest of the other buildings on campus and this cop happens to be at the baseball field which isway on the otherside of the campus and he hears gunshots and runs to the freshman building and sees a kid with a busted up foot and takes him back to the baseball field which again is on the other side of the campus and bandages him up then runs back to the shooting which lasted about what 6-17mins tops? this doesnt sound plausible at all

Attached: 111.jpg (264x191, 10K)

David "I withdraw" Hooooong

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

What? Why can't anyone put in simple terms what's supposed to be going on here with the kid in the OP?

He's entitled to a degree because he's entitled. Colleges should offer degrees in whinery and butthurtedness. He'd already have a PhD.

UCF is known to take students with a 22 on the ACT. They rejected him even with an above 4 weighted GPA so his ACT score must have been down in the teens.

here is a map. Now If Kyle runs down from the 3rd floor and outside, where he runs into Heinrich. Heinrich probably hear it all on the radio. Now if He had to bring Kyle back to the dugout for a health potion & then back to the school & THEN get his free gear, gunman should have been long gone.
>Meanwhile, Heinrich, who was unarmed, ran towards the parking lot and right into a student who had been hit by gunfire in the left lower leg.
>“I got to the parking lot and a kid was coming out of the school screaming he was shot,” he says. “He was bleeding pretty good. It was a pretty nasty gunshot wound.”
>Once paramedics arrived and tended to the wounded student, Heinrich ran to meet up with the swarm of officers already on the scene. He grabbed a colleague’s spare gun, put on a police vest and helped patrol the area with other officers looking for the shooter and helping the students
so basically this place was already crawling with SWAT & police during the time where gunman allegedly sneak out.

Attached: douglas high.png (473x342, 281K)

this unrelated to OP & hogg.

>Why can't anyone put in simple terms what's supposed to be going on
Because what's going on is a charade.

That face, tho... Kek'ed

yeah its sounding like a bunch of BS nothing seems to add up

his wife is also the basketball coach there and she wrote a story about what happens. I try and archive it but I get an error
palmbeachpost.com/sports/exclusive-three-members-one-family-survive-stoneman-douglas-horror/8GuaJuMRPmxDlrP42EoJYN/

Attached: jeff heinrich's wife story parkland.png (798x399, 57K)

anyone have a list of the kids who were killed? was there ever any coverage of funerals or memorials? at least when the disco shooting happened they named victims