Amakiji is cute! CUTE!

Amakiji is cute! CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/952855
nyaa.si/view/932575
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off mods

The fuck happened to the last thread?

Some guro faggot posted a nasty drawing of Toga draining blood from a chained (and naked) Deku.

Soon.

Is fire brigade any good?

What are some weird ass ships that would be adorable?

MinaXDeku is my favorite. I love the nerdxhyper girl pairings.

So, in regards to Todoroki; does the carpet match the drapes?

I have no clue, but all the digital rips of Soul Eater are on Nyaa. Someone ripped the first 7 digital HD volumes of Fire Brigade too, so I'll check them out eventually.

He probably shaves his red pubes

Every item Momo makes has to be symmetrical in the house as well.

Yes, his left nutsack is charred too

Why is Momo the only one smiling?

Fuck I miss this series, but fuck off Jirou is for Kaminari

I want Mirio to sit on me with his big strong ass

DELET, but what the fuck why is Hagakure there.

Please don't lewd Mirio, he's been through enough

>but fuck off Jirou is for Kaminari
Jirou is for sadrock

Mirio is not for your degeneracy

Fuck off

>Mirio gets his quirk back
>Encounters the league of villians and loses it again
Kek, but in all seriousness how long is it going to take for him to get his quirk back? Eraserhead being there should act as a stopgap for Eri's powers.

Momo and Sato for no real reason, honestly any pairing that doesn't feel close to canon territory is weird.

If he gets it back like a year from now, in-universe, I'd be okay with that.

Could be a really hype moment.

>wanting Mirio
>not todoroki
Todoroki makes my heart go Doki Doki

Doki Doki makes my heart go Todoroki

>wanting anyone but Inasa
He is best autist, best husbando and his costume is the coolest

>best husband
Not even close

Todorokis pls go

Is that a discount sosuke

>girls give him their number just for existing
How does he do it?

Just on hair, he is a shy guy who loves his friends.

I thought so when he was first shown

>Dad is the #1 hero
>Brother is one of the most deadly people in the League of Villains
>Mom is 40 looking 20
>Todoroki is the perfect child who gained both fire and ice
>Got Momo wet just for agreeing to her plan
How can Todoroki and one family be so based?

Why are eugenics seen as bad again?

Because Endeavor had to make it look as fucked up as possible. I kind of expect Eugenics to get more focus in the future, like an underworld facility that focuses on creating the most advanced children.

walmart sasque is a good boy

Katsuki is into mutants.

Fucking gross piece of shit

He is not going to fuck Froppy

false, kacchan is into criminal psychos

Shame he isn't toga's type at all.

He is going to fuck froppy
And then pony.

Probably comes back in a year or two to help someone while they're in the middle of a fight

>Endeavor and All Might have a long talk and receive some closure
>It was all a setup
>Shiggy sent Toga back to license exam to erase Bakugo's quirk for denying the League
>She shoots the bullet but All Might, now quirkless and regular jumps in front of the bullet to save him and dies
>Bakugo's mental burdens increase even further
I kind of expect this since it parallels the beginning in how Deku rushed in to save him despite being quirkless. Honestly though Class 1-A is going to suffer more and more sadly.

Deku found out about Camie being Toga during the raid
You telling me he told no one?
Also toga is set up to abduct eri.
Gigantomachia is for killing all might. So your suggestion could still happen that way.

BakuKiriMinaKamiSero is my OT5.

irl? Because Hitler.

in the comic? Probably for the same reason it isn't practiced today- Ethical issues of forcing people to mate to help bring about a human with what some consider to be "desirable" traits.

I want Gigantomachia to raid Tartarus to be honest but him killing All Might could work out too. If Camie is confirmed to be the real deal then Toga who has Aizawa's blood might try to kidnap Eri. I'd honestly be pretty fucked up though, she just got rescued after major consequences. It'd be sad if she fell straight back into villain hands and got used.

He's gonna fuck the ant

Eri's quirk is a problem
Toga last's dialogue was about how they couldn't secure Eri
Toga got Aizawa's blood
Aizawa is mentioned to be the one to get close to Eri to experiment

Gigantomachia's name sort of implies he is a hero killer. at least that is how I interpret it.

Yeah, but everyone gets to do that

What? I didn’t even see that

There was no picture

>Shiggy has anti quirk bullets that Twice can clone
>Toga will likely kidnap Eri
>Gigantomachia kills Gran Torino and All Might
>Deku and the gang are getting depressed more and more by the day
>There's still a traitor among the students and staff
What else could go wrong?

Deleted

Its almost like everything will get really dark before a true successor to all might is needed.

is that noctis from ffxv?

fucking miss this series. i wish there was someone as over-the-top as death the kid in bnha.

there was a theory on reddit about this and if it happens i'll probably start crying. that's dark as all fuck.
also made me realize bakugo is the most stubborn damsel in distress ever.

>there was a theory on Reddit
Oh how far Sup Forums has fallen

>hey, wanna fuck?

BNHA thread are more Tumblr than Sup Forums.

to be fair it was a pretty good one

This is going to work out really badly though, there's no way Deku will be able to become the next symbol.
>Zero self confidence
>Tried to hand off his quirk despite killing his own dream
>Breaking down more and more each day
>Only at 20% of OfA
Heroes are kinda fucked if the next arc erupts.

Well he better step up. Or shit is fucked.

Todoroki may as well be Death the Kid, his ice abilities are lethal as fuck. That Nomu snapped in half. I know you can control the degree of power on your quirk but the kids at the Sports Festival should have had their feet snapped off after he froze the ground in the race.

Mina is pure, she is saving herself for Todoroki

If Kid saw that picture he'd sperge about symmetry for ages. On another note, same it's honestly one of the best Shonen despite Arachne being a so so antagonist in her own arc even though she was stronger than Medusa, wew lad.

Mirio is going to be a heroic policeman!

Bakugo always needs to get his ass rescued despite being in the Big 3 of his class, what did Hori mean by this? He had it coming anyway for being a spoiled bitch but meh, we still love him anyway.

We keep memeing but Mirio is going to get his fucking quirk back, maybe. I don't know, but if Eri gets kidnapped this arc Mirio will forever be a joke.

He already does that in-canon anyway like the true ODD kid he is. Totally agreed, honestly Medusa was the best villain, not even Ashura could give her a run for the money. At least Arachne was sexy, Ashura was just a bag of shit.
Honestly it's what he deserves. Kid who wants to win on his own all the time literally got his lesson first chapter that he can't do shit on his own against stronger opponents. And then again against V.A and AFO. I think as long as he doesn't change that mentality of never accepting help he'll always fall into these kind of situations.

He'll get it back in the distant future imo when Deku is 100% powered up since she's too much of a I WIN button with how well she synergizes with Deku

I kinda want to see some growth from him now after the fight with Deku.

>tfw sexy autist sees us acting like sluts

Me too. Upcoming chapters could be very interesting in regards to that. It's a miracle he showed up to check on the Raid kids anyway.

Well damn, if it isn’t Soul Eater. Incidentally I just started reading Fire Force and writing over-the-top characters seems to be his signature

I like how Hori set the mango up. The villains are the ones with great teamwork, synchronization, and friendship for the most part and make the most out of their abilities. Meanwhile the heroes do come together for common threats from time to time, but rely on themselves for the most part. Could be summed up better but you get the idea.

I still liked Asura but he got no time to shine outside of his awakening and over the top ending so no major characterization but he was alright. Medusa was downright the driving antagonist of the story but because the author had to witches succumb to O MY DESTRUCTIVE DESIRES, she got herself killed to buff Chrona. Felt bad for her, him, whatever it was in the ending.

Please no. Enough Kacchan suffering.

The hair styles aren't even symmetrical though

Is it any good? I've been considering picking it up since it's the same mangaka and I really like how he handles female characters.

I agree. I think that the whole sibling relationship thing could've been dramatized a little more. I loved her death and Chrona killing her, it was dark and great. Probably one of the highlights of the series.

Exactly. Heroes are all about individualism with the ranking and whatnot. Teams are temporary for one task. It's all about the person alone. Meanwhile, villains rely on nakama power to be stronger and teams are more or less permanent. I love reading that.

>Shitty that Deku keeps growing and might eventually surpass him despite once being a pebble
>Favorite hero chose the punk bitch he bullied over him
>Said hero loses his powers to raid a base and rescue him
>Feels guilty that the #1 hero got fucked because of him
>Will probably still get saved by All Might again and die in the long run
>Will break apart mentally and go down a spiral of rage and depression
What the fuck did these kids do to deserve this though? It's bad enough that Deku, Kirishima, Ochako, and Tsuyu are falling to pieces. No clue why Kermit is sad but, she's there.

don't let the shitposters hear this, they'll call you a bakufujo and whatnot.

>wanting baku suffering
>makes you a shitposter
Nobody is going to call him a bakufujo
You on the other hand can fuck right off.

Same user, since people keep mentioning the series here are the torrents for the digital rips.
>nyaa.si/view/952855 Soul Eater
>nyaa.si/view/932575 Soul Eater Not spinoff

Frog is sad because she wanted to hold Aizawa a little longer

>What the fuck did these kids do to deserve this though?
Bakugo started off as a bully who essentially told a crippled kid to kill himself so he would be reborn as not a cripple

guy said "enough kacchan suffering," which is like, the opposite of wanting suffering. being semi-neutral towards bakugo is enough to have people derail to shit sometimes. i mean i was just pointing it out, not that anyone is going to do it here right now. the threads are kinda cancer in like 5 hours time.

>threads are kinda cancer in like 5 hours time.
They are cancer right now because you are here.

there's worse, trust me. nice ad hominem though

>ad hominem
We are not even having an argument about anything though. I am not rebutting any argument by insulting you.
My goal is the insulting
You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Mirio should get a dog and start solving mysteries.

i wonder if him and deku will be like tsukauchi and all might later on

If Kirishima use his rock hard cock to fuck Mina on a lonely hill, does that make her a punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate?

>Rut roh Rihrio! Rihrk rerasing rullets!
>Don't worry Scoobs I don't have a quirk!
>Rihrio ris a ripple!
>Zoinks!

Y’know I actually think I’d be okay with filler in this anime. Superheroes are basically the one genre where absolutely weird stuff can happen and everyone can just chuckle about it and think “oh yeah, that happened”. Hope the movie is pure silver age wackiness.

evil super sentai squad when?