So unfair

So unfair.

Attached: 24235234523452345.png (526x618, 83K)

tfw to smart for college

I’d recommend he go to trade school and learn to be a plumber. Pretty decent money.

How can you be rejected for American University AKA 'College' and still be THIS smug?

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 7K)

I think I wanna learn to weld.

I hope this ride never ends.

Attached: B8D3CDCA-69CD-43FA-83A3-6FA41AECDEF7.jpg (305x165, 12K)

Post the source, faggot

he's not jewish enough

the male version of mattress girl

Attached: BBDD7D06-183E-4869-956D-36B1D66EBC67.jpg (570x587, 84K)

He's been accepted to multiple schools, just not the top choice.
Stop being fucking retarded

t. David Zogg

This is what living under corpratism is like.
They manipulated a bunch of retards to demand extra rights for profit seeking insitutions and now these same profit seeking institutions are telling people to fuck off because they might attract negative publicity.

>Your meany politics arnt welcome here white male!
>Wait what do you mean the same shit can be used to descriminate against me and my politics!?

He will be so buttmad when Emma gets full rides to several Ivy-League Schools.

he should move to Germany.
A feminists released a bestseller called "The fabrication of performance"

Basically it says, when a rich/smart/encouraging parents child gets an A+, it's equal to a C- of poor child

they also want to rate playing kurdish guitar or oriental dances as important as physics so no foreign child will feel discriminated

This fucking kid just applied to every top school in the god damn country and starts wailing when the top fifteen rejects his application, fucking unbelievable.
>budd ad leesd am chaging de worl!! X-3 lolflmao i ead mufin to copehaha i am jusd like u milenel girls

Sorry David, you've done some good work for the zog but you're still a fucking white male. Now you need to know your place and take one for the team.

Nope......he is definitely a cyclist at heart

WTF does this twig-armed cock-gobbler know about the 60's? I was born in '62 and I can barely remember them. AND - society and culture was a whole lot better back then, anyhow. This punk's fifteen minutes was up weeks ago.

Attached: attention whore.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Great, he acts like a chick

What a narcissist.

This. He writes like teenage girl.

What a loser, obsessed with appearance!

what the fuck would he even major in, media? nigga has no fucking profitable skills besides virtue signaling and we already have plenty of those, also he's self admittedly a horrid speller, no ivy league school will take in someone who can't spell half the words they use to seem 'enlightened'

>we all need more muffins xD
What the fuck is wrong with America

Yeah, changing the world into shit.
WHAT A BRILLIANT ALCHEMIST HE IS!

>My AP Science class.
>Can't even get in college.

This fucking kike doesn't even go to that School.

Obviously, not enough muffins

Attached: 7011C076-50BA-4768-9A71-D245332B1158.jpg (492x441, 54K)

Yuck. Olds.

Literally don't fucking care
Tell us when he's dead, then we can celebrate
Children have no place in gun control
Politics are above their heads
When can we blame the fucking teachers for not getting help to Cruz. When can we hold accountable those dumb fucks that admitted to "bullying" him

Is this why he made up the story he was at school during the shooting, so he could get into a good college?

crown him

Attached: 139321922049.jpg (392x324, 10K)

Hmmm, why hasn't he used the white male privilege card?

your image choice proves how fucking old you are. keep lurking boomer.

Sage.

Tired of seeing this faggot every fucking day on Sup Forums, Time for a new meme.

Attached: 1446204377543.gif (500x500, 498K)

nice bait

I’m a world changer.

Attached: 80483513-DF22-4304-A13A-146400B24BAB.png (866x900, 94K)

Why shouldn't he be able to virtue signal his way into college? Is this not America?

if by 60's he means CIA controlled student movements then sure.

I'm just glad the daily brit hate threads are gone.

I'm tired of seeing worst girl all the time but you don't see me complaining at you.

Attached: akkobutt.jpg (461x687, 36K)

Awwww I bet he really believes he's changing the world. What a faggot. Millions will die because of him.

i thought he wasnt going back to school, so much for that

he's already been to college, trust me

Check your white privilege Hoggmeister. Those niggers need college more than you.

I mean, I did a lot of LSD ten years ago so I kind of get where he's coming from. Also, you're*

>tfw to smart for college

Noodlearms Narrowface does not represent all americans, Pierre.

I bet he shoots up a school.

I'm confused too, I would think all those indoctrination plants would LOVE to have him there.

Attached: 1494800632322.png (1111x1111, 3.1M)

>enroll some 25 year old Twitter celebrity at your university
>have to deal with campus protests and walk-outs for 4+ years
I don't blame them.

Lel. Changing the world huh?

Attached: 051710C0-C787-4DF4-85C3-B3D9FB85CDB6.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

>can't into basic words
>complains can't into college

amerimutts with their fucking propaganda are annoying

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 30K)

Attached: 87686.jpg (413x395, 17K)

This. He needs to check his white, male privilege. Those college spots are for oppressed transexuals and people of color.

What if he gets redpilled by this experience?

He isn't getting rejected by colleges, hell he is old enough to have already gone to college. This just another part of (((their))) plan.

>hello darkness my old friend

Attached: 1522266669478.jpg (310x163, 9K)

I meant society as a whole. How these kids used their dead schoolmates bodies to make themselves famous is disgusting. Now he is tweeting about "me me me me"...

But the Jeremy kyle show represents all british doesnt it?

He should shoot up a college as revenge.

Someone make a memeball for leftists saying "when one of the main spokespeople for your massive movement is a high school student who can't even get into college"

>your
Also:
>hippies
>feminists
>sexual deviants
>constant bitching of liberals through useless protests
>drugs
Yes, I do feel like I'm in the fucking 60s now that he mentions it.

He is a plumber. He de-clogs the abit from the other faggot assholes he scrapes out with his thin long dick

Attached: IMG_0372.jpg (600x542, 50K)

more like David Fagg. i wouldn't be shocked if he turns into a she.

Q predicted this: >

Isn't mid twenties a little late to think about college?

Scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously, the jews found the button on you to make you destroy yourselves and pressed it.

Attached: modern sweden.jpg (1322x1024, 99K)

Always being kept down by the white man
#JusticeForDavid

Why is he such a faggot?

You are a fucking white male, go to that community college you were accepted at shitlord!

maybe if he didn't skip school he would have better chances.

>He's been accepted to multiple schools, just not the top choice.Stop being fucking retarded

"David got accepted at Cal Poly, Cal State San Marcos and Florida Atlantic University"

And actually, at FAU -- being retarded is an elective.

good post it made me laugh

Attached: images.jpg (248x203, 10K)

>He will be so buttmad when Emma gets full rides to several Ivy-League Schools.

"David says fellow leader Emma Gonzalez will be going to the liberal arts school, New College of Florida."

"Ivy..."

lol he hasn't changed anything

Social media turns boys into girls. It's amazing and sad to watch

And David will probably be going to one of the FAU satellite campuses, so:

Broward County campuses

3.2.1 Dania Beach – SeaTech
3.2.2 Davie
3.2.3 Fort Lauderdale

Impressive. And he can bike to campus.

Attached: swedo neato burrito2.png (1200x1200, 3.06M)

It's got to be frustrating to him. He gives all these speeches, she stands there and cries. She has 3x the number of followers, and he has to fight to hold the microphone.

time to remove internet from my house

So wait, he expected some form of personal compensation for his "Crusade"? Activism ceases to be activism when you are paid.

oh and you have a little collage too
interesting

I don't know who that is, but you British love your BBC so much you all chip in to pay for it so I assume whatever garbage you watch must represent your interests.

why do so many swedish women bleach their hair

Attached: hanrej2.png (1572x655, 93K)

to attract bigger and better bbc

It's funny because he unironically made that exact spelling mistake earlier on twitter.
Hope he gets shot so badly

>scored a 20 on his ACT
>smart

kek

I wasn't kidding when I mentioned that he has a similar psychological profile to someone else you would all recognize.

Attached: Lee_Harvey_Oswald.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

>So unfair.

How is this unfair?

Think of all the African-Americans who are "changing the world" like BLM. Many of them don't have the ....ahem....privilege of attending higher education.

And this little clean-cut white peckerwood boy is complaining because he couldn't get into his choice of college?

What a privileged little brat...and I don't even mean white privilege. I went through a community college and made fucking contacts and actually worked to get where I am.

Besides, he needs to prioritize his life. If he's "changing the world", wtf does he need to go to college for? I mean, he's already doing what he loves right, so why complain?

Dummy!

Colleges generally have a minimum mouth size requirement. That's probably why.

"For 2011, Florida Atlantic was ranked 249th in the nation by Washington Monthly"

Impressive.

I wonder if he's gay.

>changing the world
>america is the only modern country with any sort of a gun violence problem

>20 on his ACT

Jesus Murphy that is one serious fucking brainlet. I'd be surprised if a community college would take him.

It's a ruse.

He will say he's getting "rejected" from colleges, but the truth is he's not applying to them, won't go to college, because he's a 26 year old crisis actor that's already been to college 8 years ago.

He will put this little ruse on about being rejected from colleges and then announce he won't be going to any college and wants to focus on his activism.... And then he will drop off the face on the planet after the midterms.

It's so painfully obvious.

Is that true
This kid thinks his moral grandstanding is going to trump his 20 ACT and likely shit grades.
Top colleges wouldn't even let a nigger in with a 20 ACT yet he thinks he's more desirable. What a fucking tool

>Its not about us!
>I'm changing the world! How can this be happening?!

Normies agree

Plumber here, I'm 30 now and my hands are FUCKED UP.