Why do gangs of students run schools in japan? I thought Japanese people were pretty docile...

why do gangs of students run schools in japan? I thought Japanese people were pretty docile. must be a much more ghetto country than I was led to believe

Their PTA are brutal as fuck. They can even bury a student suicide case.

Should have posted the gif version.

It was different in decades past. Now being a troublemaker/slacking off in school is career suicide.

Stop being silly user.
What's next? You're gonna say that a robot is pretending to be a student in japanese highschool?

Cartoons aren't reality. They're cartoons.

I bet he believes gorillas can be students too

Japan don't support useless piece of shit of society this is why delinquents died

They are docile now, but they used to have a shit ton of terrorist groups, from commies to doomsday cults. And gangs used to be a thing. Thanks God anime turned all that angst and energy into buying dakimakuras. Now biker gangs and yakuza are like pandas.

>tfw Anime was a government psyop to reduce crime which backfired and also ended up reducing fertility rates.

Prefer that over the lack of education and crime rate in the u.s

Oh, I agree. A lower population can actually have its advantages.

Holy shit.That nip makes it sound conveniently plausible that their population decline is a shitty meme.

>lel lets just raise wages and salaries
Seems like a sure way to kill off jobs and industry

A lot of them have robots at their disposal, so they don't have much choice.

They don't. It's all an exaggeration for anime.

How? Lower population density means hired hands are valuable more than before. They're not suffering from a national state-of-emergency but without many local residents to work local businesses, can they afford to cut corners?

>I thought Japanese people were pretty docile.
That's exactly why delinquents rule the schools.

>can they afford to cut corners?
Yes, pretty much. Either theyre taken over by multinationals that have the funds to invest in technology that compensates for rising cost of labor or they simply go out of business/rise prices. At least thats for service industry. Other industries might go out of business or be forced to outsource production to other asian nations

Sudden rise in cost of labor has serious implications.

if the overall number of laborers decreases but the cost of those remaining goes up accordingly, it should equate though
unless we're not talking about heavy industry where automation can commonly replace the loss of hands and prevent lower output

What the fuck, no way.