She said the n-word hopefully her life gets ruined now. Its only right

She said the n-word hopefully her life gets ruined now. Its only right

twitter.com/juylfowlkes/status/978716304097075200

Attached: terriblehumanbeing.png (727x623, 758K)

La goblina...

This nigger probably posts antiwhite shit all day long

SHE SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORD!!!!

QUICK, BURN HER ALIVE!!!

What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

Oh no! A drunk person said a mean word! Ruin her life!
I long for the days of bitch huntings.

>Fuck this RACIST, donate to black organizations now

Attached: blackorganizationsONLY.png (666x131, 19K)

I can never tell if someone is blatantly racist or joking anymore, maybe I should leave this place, we call eachother nigger all the time.

everything.

nigger

Attached: 1522182841764.jpg (710x577, 76K)

I call someone a nigger when I think they are a nigger ie black, not as a joke

niggers

she is really racist though

Attached: 21erw3.jpg (540x960, 38K)

>This nigger probably posts antiwhite shit all day long
Most of em do that. Niggers sense of attention neediness is worse than teenage girls. Perhaps niggers feel they need attention since they didn't have fathers growing up.

freedom of expression and association bitches.

yeah and the white man subsidizes it

>here is a list of racist organizations you can report to the authorities for investigation
Post it.

Now she gets to be a victim who gets attention from her beta orbiters.
YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

>freedom of association
that's banned.

>white knighting
>In Sup Forums

Attached: idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

Oh no, roasties doxing each other I'm so saaaaad

The University of Alabama recently expelled a student for calling a black guy who was harassing her a nigger. It wasn't even in a university context. She said nigger to a black person and that was enough to have her kicked out of Alabama. In Michigan they'll probably string that girl up and lynch her.

Attached: uni-of-alabama.jpg (800x450, 186K)

Imagine what must be going thru a niggers head while he's peddling a bike he just stole into the sunset, wondering why his father left him and swearing he'd never do the same, but now he finds himself beset upon by a feeling of flight all because his cousin told him she's pregnant.

shameful.

Thats because you are a newfag who should lurk more and stfu.

>banning a freedom giving to me by my creator
funny.

>Two people involved, one is a nigger
>Somehow defending the racist person is White Knighting
Get laid, panchito.

Whatever you say nigger

The government doesn't care about your rights, freedom of association is banned and has been since the concept of protected classes came into existence

I want to troll people on twitter but they ban you so fast now unless you put in a phone number. I really dont want to tie any more fake nigger accounts to my actually phone number. Is my only real option to go spend 50 bucks on a burner?

/ourgirl/, getting sick of this nigger privilege on social media though. Americans literally run in fear of any threat of negros chimping out on any slight imagined or otherwise. This shit has accelerated so quickIy, I hope the shift happens soon and uppity negros get put back in their place.

>Operation: NIGGERS
>Niggers
>Is
>Gon
>Get
>Eratic
>Son

Nigger please!

Attached: 65C59256-6EB4-4399-B2CC-AA7917F07D64.jpg (246x252, 34K)

Someone answer this user's question damnit.

How insecure can you be

>Be Alabama U
>Kick girl out to virtue signal to liberals
>They still call you racist hillbillies.

Insert random numbers?

> Das racist!

Nigger

use your phone and look at your contacts.
Choose a number from there. Your friends will be losers like you without any social media so it won't be taken.
????
Profit

That's my fetish

They send a verification text that you have to enter

I've already done this user. I dont want to tie anymore Dr. Shekelsteins to their numbers either.

I like it when women are subtly racist, like not enough to get raped and murdered by a nigger on the street, but enough to walk across the road if she see's a nigger on her side.

Attached: Girls With Guns.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Came here to post literally this.

Sup Forums is a board of such bad asses.

>LOOK AT ME I SAID THE N WORD ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD

56% meme is real

>State university
>Kicking a student out because of something they said
I wish a nigger would.

ive called loads of niggers niggers in real life
they dont do shit because what can they do?

all talk

NIGGER

reported to the FBI for racism enjoy your arrest

The myth of the "good black person" is just that, a myth. The ones who get called good are just the ones who act white in white company. Niggers gonna nig when they get alone.

It's funny because everyone thinks that they'll instantly kick your ass. Instead they just stand there stunned or shake their head and walk off.

NYPA
gtfo

nigger

Attached: E10FE2B9-6CC7-4E8E-9C00-D1729ACF7BA6-74165-00003F5330F83F5E.png (657x527, 35K)

sorry, who the fuck is this?

ANNNNNND THHHHE HOOOOMMME OFFF THEEE FRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek

Attached: DZUZR5xW4A4Y8UV.jpg (597x960, 57K)

I guarantee this girl doing the witch hunt has said something either racist or bigoted herself, which will get her suspended from whatever shithole she attends too.

Which one of you is a cool enough guy to farm through her 98743987543875k tweets to find it?

Attached: 2018.png (420x399, 405K)

BASED

this girl seems pretty based

You forgot the "R"
Fucking idiot

waste of time. black people can't be racist because they're retards or something like that

>racist
it doesn't count aainst whites

same

Attached: 1516099871845.jpg (400x403, 20K)

freedom of speech, first amendment protection extends to a taxpayer funded university

Confirm. They all do that. EVERY 10 FUCKING MINUTES I HAD TO UNFOLLOW FUCKING PEOPLE ON FUCKING FACEBOOK BECAUSE I WAS GETTING TIRED OF THEIR SHIT!!!!!

You're waiting to get your ass kicked. There's a reason OP posted this thread and its because the N word is not for whites to use. People actively seek to ruin racists lives and rightfully so.

This just shows how Sup Forums doesn't actually takes itself seriously.

>hurr durr im red pilled
>look I said a bad word

/thread

nigger
its a fucking word
ive had this discussion with actual niggers and they see sense after about an hour
they probably immediately went back to being dumb fucks as soon as we stopped talking, but still, i made them see sense that its just a word, and they agreed and couldn't argue anything other

it is just a word.

"racism" doesn't exist in 2018, i'm sorry, thats just the way it is. its just attention seeking bullshit and wanting some sort of compensation/power from people using a "naughty" word.

and even IF someone is being "racist"... so what?!? unless they are implementing some sort of radical policy change based on it, then it doesn't fucking matter

It's just sensitive bullshit. Fuck that. Grow a thicker skin or lay down and die, simple as in this life

Jam the word into every part of popular music and culture non fucking stop. Do everything you can to shove it down white people's throats. Then chimp out when one says it.

Haha that was funny, have a (you)

>don't @ him he's my friend and that was an in joke
>ruin this girl's life for private messages she sends to people

Really makes you think. It's almost like this entire thing is just an attempt to dispossess a certain group of people from their own countries by any means necessary...

Attached: 978716304097075200.png (763x655, 84K)

>NIGGES
You alt-right dweebs truly are masters of the self own

Attached: D5448F97-CD39-4F6C-BF5B-C9CEA4C98206.jpg (500x356, 118K)

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?
We didn't castrate our slaves. We got greedy and tried breeding our own.

>fuck white people shieeeet kill them whitey children we taken over
>random person says nigger
>DA FUCK MY NIGGA DA FUCK. DIS WHITE OPPRESSION SHIEEET M U HURT MY FEELINGS MUHFUCKA

I’d wear that.

>y'all
>donate too
Fucking illiterate niggers. Their combined IQ is really that of a rock. And we get told they are our "equals" and should be given "equal rights". Give rights to monkeys then, too. They are smarter than your average nigger.

Look at this fucking cuck
>I'm sensing a little bit of racism here. With my prolapsed asshole.

fucking sad. I guarantee you this idiot listens to hip-hop and rap containing the word "nigga" in it.

bump

Attached: 19396678_1428314587223715_8962451838331997889_n.jpg (480x853, 35K)

don't care that she's racist
ban the bitch for bullying retards

Attached: 1504556590452.jpg (857x584, 153K)

hate crime isn't real nigger

yeah it is you dumb nigger
there are those that kill based on color

please give

Attached: donate to africa.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

MOMMY

I love when these privileged white girls get completely fucked over by the mob for being a racist piece of shit. I hope her life literally ends after this incident.

literal who

Attached: astley no fucks.jpg (960x662, 50K)

I'm fucking ashamed to hear that

t. Alabamian

//ourgirl//

Attached: 1521905017695.jpg (620x413, 89K)

>What the fuck is wrong with the USA?

Jews. By making it a crime to criticize any non-white person, it allows Jews themselves to avoid criticism by hiding behind all their pet minorities.

i suddenly find myself caring after all

Good I hope she will get punished for her racism.Lets make it happen Sup Forums.

oops, should've put an "a" instead

She didn’t say it idiot. It’s written on a post it on her forehead most likely not even knowing what it says. And besides, let’s ask a nigger if it’s ok.

Nigger?

Attached: 6140E8C8-DC4C-4621-BAEB-86000925708E.gif (270x270, 972K)

murder is a crime not the fact he called him a nigger before doing it

That's what's awesome. The more (((they))) do this, the more people get pissed off about it and the less impact it has. For example, calling someone Hitler. I turn 50 this year and into my 20s calling some "Hitler" or a "Nazi" was only done occasionally and only to someone who was veiwed as irredeemably evil. Simply speaking the name made people uncomfortable and would be enough to shut down discussion. Now everyone is Hitler and charges of being a Nazi get thrown around almost casually. There was a panel of "people of color" on NPR shortly after Trump was elected and most of the panel was hysterical over "racism." The one voice of reason was a black guy saying "by overusing the term racism or white Supremacy you're diluting their actual meaning and impact. If you keep it up, soon the reaction of most white people to the charge of 'you're a racist'will be, 'so what'." That's where we're headed now. The overuse by the Left of all these charges of supposed "irredeemable" behavior are causing people to grow immune to it. They're getting over their "white guilt" and are getting sick of it.

Get a load of this nigger

>the Left purity spiraling and eating itself
>nothing to see here

Stfu nigger

Well, shit. Even in the Heart of Dixie the Educational establishment is all ate up with Leftists.

how do i find a good racist gf?

Attached: C561015C-A5B1-4CCA-A453-3D55F461AFA6.jpg (255x213, 18K)

America has been under Jewish occupation for decades now friend

racist white women are a much needed breath of fresh air in this degenerated jewified society