THE CASE FOR: IQ test voting rights

Lets not debate if it's a plausible but rather if it's a MORAL.

My case:

>Most people bearly articulate or rationalize their political opnions

>Most lack the knowledge to make an informed an rational decision when voting.

>Politicians are well aware of that and that why we see 120+ iq me lecturing crowds as if they were emotional middle schooler girls

>(the kind wishing to look mature, and thinking themselves as too smart to engage debate with the oposing side)

THEREFORE WE NEED A TEST EVALUATING THE FOLLOWING FOR EVERY VOTER BEFORE EVERY NATIONAL ELECTION.

>General knowledge of the world countries.

>General knowledge of national history and geography

>Basic Socio-economic stats

>General Cognitive skill in a IQ test.

IT WILL MAKE FOR

>It will make for passionate and rational political debate

>free of from demagogy

>motivate the underclass to educate themselves

Attached: michel_houellebecq_gq_2014_511x.jpg (511x683, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSJt0cpNOjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repel universal suffrage, make voting a privilege earned through taxation and a clean criminal record, it's a good proxy for IQ.

Immigrants, naturalized or not should never be able to vote, not until the 3rd generation.

>motivate the underclass to educate themselves
No society needs an (((educated))) lower class, they should be dumb, loyal and honest. Just remove incentives for them to breed out of control.

Donc tu prefere donner le droit de vote à un algerien francais par droit de sol plutot qu'à un allemand ayant merité la naturalisation par dossier?

Most European immigrants are more patriotic and more attached to french ideals that french born nationals themselves.

But voting is fake anyway

Attached: 1522221899176.png (220x165, 43K)

But reality is fake anyway

No immigrant should have the right to vote, wherever he comes from. Eligibility for voting privilege should begin at the second or third generation depending on assimilation and behavior.

If a French person of Algerian descent has proved his loyalty, then he should get to vote if he qualifies. A shitlib from Germany or Britain that married his way to citizenship shouldn't.

If we could kick out all the shit-tier nafris welfare leeches, criminals and islamists, we'd have no problem assimilating the good ones.

Most of french people are not even rdy to fight for their nation. (Pew reserch)

Granting voting right to pure blood french will only lower loyality

Voter right should be earned not given on a supposed blood loyality that most certenly does no longer exist.

Easier way to accomplish mostly the same goal, property owners with a minimum of $75000 income are the only voters

Intelligence does not protect you from brainwashing.

Universities are brainwashing centers thus excluding lower iq groups would mean a permanent leftist policy for the rest of time.

Seems that you have been memed into thinking that a gender degree graduate has a greater IQ than a car mechanic or a chef

Having a community college degree would rather mean that you have a lower than avredge iq

>MUH IQ
Let's ban dicklets from voting.

So you are ok with the having the voting right youtu.be/XSJt0cpNOjI

IQ tests
>bearly

Attached: 1521907122250m.jpg (910x1024, 107K)

How many languages do you speak.

You have to serve to vote, just like in starship troopers

Somehow everyone has been memed into thinking that that liberals are smarter

There is a difference between iq and experience.

Teach me how to mix bear with bare
I wanna be dum-dum too

Certainly but i m not advocating for a 150 threshold but rather for a 80-90 one

In french
Bare sounds like BAR
Bear sounds like BARE