Hi /pol, i'm from France and i'd like to know which of my country's uni are the most famous abroad

Hi /pol, i'm from France and i'd like to know which of my country's uni are the most famous abroad.
For exemple, everybody in France know Harvard, the MIT and Stanford and i'd like to know if you guys know some French uni.

Attached: classroom.jpg (297x170, 14K)

Heard the Paris mosques educate some of Europe's finest Imams if that counts

thatt doesn't count

Do you know the Sorbonne ? (my school)

That's literally all we know

You don't know Polytechnique or the ENS ?

Definitely not poly tech but probably Paris ENS.

Don't the Paris schools have numbers in their names?

sorbonne

I know Collège de Sorbonne from Deus Ex.

Attached: plebs.png (441x636, 390K)

Haven't heard of any French schools desu. Only schools abroad that I hear of regularly are English schools, generally Cambridge and Oxford.

WTF why did it change to be honest to desu. Wtf is this week shit.

I've heard Frômágè University is supposed to be kinda good.

>being this new

go back to plebbit mutt

Sorbonne is literally the only French school that I know of besides historical ones that don't exist anymore.

I think I may have heard of this one: , but I'm not even sure about that. Why would we? Your country doesn't matter any more.

None exist. At least nobody from America knows a single one.

Montpelier university. Where Nostradamus attended.

This is why people know about Harvard and not random schools in France

Attached: List of Nobel laureates by university affiliation - Wikipedia.png (485x437, 20K)

I heard about Sciences Po in passing so I looked up more about it. Almost everything I read about it said that pretty much all high up french politicians get educated there. That true?

this is the only one i know

the White Flag BBC University is the only one ive heard of

I've heard of Chloe de Lysses.
"Lysses" means school doesn't it?

Ive heard of the Sorbonne. and then there's the one that all the elites attend that teaches them how to fill out paperwork, make globalist speeches and otherwise fuck over the native French.

it's ENA, National School of Administration, most kiked school of Francistan

>implying it's bcuz mutts are intelligents and not bcuz you steal all thebrains over the world with the HB1 visa.

spot the brainlet