Black Clover

Black Clover episode 11

Is it dubbed?

sub, dub is at episode 9 I think

I see several early cameos this ep including Grey's true form. Also Noelle learned about Asta's obsession with marrying a nun. I don't think that's ever happened in the manga.

bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

>with this we have an even negative 30

this line was delivered perfectly

This gave me such a shitty impression on the first episode that I dropped it. Did it get better?

not the anime. manga's ok.

Bah ha

What episode will Julius kill some people in?

>dubs

Black Clover's shit for the first 10 or so chapters. It then gets way better.

Is this one of the worst adaptations ever? Seriously, it didn't even finish adapting chapter 10 on episode 11, the pacing is the worst I've ever seen for a battle shounen manga adaptation. The filler they add in is atrocious and valueless, the animation and production values are complete shit.

What are they doing with this pacing, that thing about them lacking animators so they’re stalling for the later arcs better be true.

Why would it be dubbed?

>One Piece has the worst manga-to-anime pacing of all time

Black Clover: "hold my beer"

Amazing how can stretch this for so long.
Wizard adult Naruto next ep.

Nice. Will watch now

Yeah it gets better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

manga is every shounen ever, is really generic, not bad not good

>Grey cameo

I'm secretly in love with her, but TOO SOON

>Finral trying to flirt with Rebecca

WHAT

Is Zekee /ourguy/?

It's nothing new but if you give it a chance it's not that bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i really like this show

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

not gonna try and defend this.

Is the pacing still so bad? One of the few good things about the manga is it's fast pace and they butchered it in the first 3 episodes.

>Is the pacing still so bad?

Yes.

that is a hell of a frame

>Black Clover: "hold my beer"
>hold my beer

I WONDER IF THERE'S EVER GOING TO BE A THREAD OF BLACK CLOVER WITHOUT THE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Finral channels his inner Hitler

This fucking QUALITY

The fact that the Manga moves along at a pretty good clip is honestly one of its most redeeming features. It feels like they think it's a foregone conclusion that this show is going to be a huge hit and they are going to milk it for all its worth.

sasuga pierrot

I hope they make another 50 episode season then so they can't butcher other things that are better then. This is just what BC deserved.

the anime gets better desu, not the worst by a looooooooooooooooong stretch, obviously not the best either, but its becoming quite ok-ish

how do you fuck up a still frame which lasts for more than 3 seconds

>1 chapter that is entirely about visiting the black market and introducing the wizard king
>"let's split this up into 2 parts so we can have a suspenseful cliffhanger of Asta chasing a pickpocket"
I can only assume they did that because the king mentioned something about Asta being a good fit for the dungeon mission, so they really wanted to include that scene in the same BD box set as the dungeon arc, even though it could have easily been done as an episode preview instead.

Considering how all the filler has been either barely animated conversations or some simple skits I could see that being true. That said, running out of animators in the first cour of a year long series is not a very good sign.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pierrot's QUALITY.

clovercuck pls

Hopefully the quality will improve in episode 14 when the Fate Apocrypha staff joins. For now, episode 11 till 13 are fillers so I can't say anything beside Pierrot being shit again.

No, just read the manga.

It's dubbed.

>fillers
already?

No they split it to 3 episodes. The dungeon only begins at episode 14.

>There are people on Sup Forums still watching this.

Asking for an opinion in a biased thread won't give you a good answer you know. But I dropped it after 30 chapters, didn't really feel it and at times it was frustrating for me to read. Just read the manga and drop it if it isn't your thing. If you like it, then that 's fine too.

At this point they're ironically forcing it.
You already see people who were originally hating on it to actively discuss it. That's how some of the worst fanbases started.

>more filler
Unbelievable. Filler is for stalling in situations where the anime is about to catch up to the manga. They have like 140 chapters to work with, there should be no need for any filler scenes let alone entire episodes. At this rate those 50 episodes will be used to adapt 50 chapters worth of the manga, something that HeroAca managed to do in maybe 25 episodes and Nanatsu no Taizai in like 13.

>adding canon with the help of the mangaka to fix the manga’s fast pace is now filler

>fix the manga’s fast pace

That's the best part of the manga.

>50 episodes
>5 courts
If they have 5 courts for 5 arc, we may reach the temple arc?

Halfway through ep 2 now. If I have to hear "MADA-DA" one more time, you'll next see my dead body with "MUDA-DA" written on the wall in blood.

you're going to die way too soon user

I would say interesting characters do not show up until the dungeon or the capital arc, which are like episode 14+.

A full year(52 weeks = ~50 episodes) is 4 cours. 1st arc was 10 chapters(or 11 since chapter 1 was double length) and will take about 11.5 episodes to adapt. Then half of episode 12 and the entirety of 13 will be filler and then the dungeon arc has been confirmed to be 9 episodes so that's 21 chapters of the manga covered in 22 episodes. The end of the water temple arc is chapter 73 so that leaves 28(or 29?) episodes to cover 52 chapters. The average chapter to episode ratio for stuff like Naruto, Bleach or BnHA is 2-3:1 and for Magi or Seven Deadly Sins it's about 4:1. Black Clover so far has a ratio of under 1:1 so while basically any other shonen could adapt to the end of the witches' forest arc or even the tournament arc in some cases, it's unlikely this anime will get that far unless the pace picks up significantly from the 2nd arc onward.

hello im a cop patrolling the black market where illegal deals are the norm

>Is this one of the worst adaptations ever?
That's, of course, being way too over-dramatic, but there's truth in that.

And don't meme about the pacing. A minute streched hour long can be awesome with great direction and quality animation to back it up.

In manga the world and the characters are hyper-charged with energy, but the only thing that is supposedly reflecting that in anime is Aster's voice (and even that is done poorly).

The adaptation can be somewhat addressed as - 'Nobody's trying', the anime.

bump