Hasn't come out in public in 6 days.

Attached: trump-pout.jpg (701x345, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/FuHXD
archive.fo/vmOU3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mad?

>favorability rises

His helicopter was almost blown out the sky, he needs a Break.

Gee, I wonder why.

Attached: Stormy Daniels 1.jpg (1601x2500, 1.6M)

he's busy golfing pleb

>gets utterly blown the fuck out signing into place a law he admits, he didn't read, which will undo every single one of his campaign promises, thus already making his presidency in its first two years, a failure
>christcucks/guilefags hate him because he's not the family man they thought he was
Might as well just resign already.

Mad that your "alpha deal maker" can't even find a lawyer and is afraid of the press?

Naw, I'm good.

Attached: spongejohnson.jpg (400x300, 18K)

He's tactically waiting for everyone to forget about the stormy daniels thing now that the interview is over, then he'll come out and pretend like nothing happened. This happens all the time.

Ten cents has been deposited to your ShareBlue account.

>I believe inbred russians when they say the libs pay 10 cents per Sup Forums posts

how are trump's and putin's salty cummies

Attached: jackoff.gif (500x281, 901K)

reddit

>eating big macs and watching the gorilla channel while fiddling distractedly with the biggest button in the known universe
why come out, again? gimme the rundown on why i come out? please? hello?...

Me neither

He's in a cocoon undergoing a transformation into something even more powerful. Giga Nigga Trump 9000.

He's rightfully ashamed and full of despair that his domestic policy has been a complete and utter failure.

nu/pol/ genocide when?

Attached: 435.jpg (717x880, 105K)

You’re not fooling anybody.

That's fine, because I'm not trying to. I just want election cancer to go back so this board can get back to what it used to be.
Now back to your containment thread magafag

you dont understand, they banned maymays on rebid thats why their trash all came here they will never go back now that theyve had a taste of copy pasting shit from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Will he be the first President to commit suicide while in office?

Dang I never noticed how big her boobs are, I like em

Still have his back, but I don't trust him anymore. You can't walk back CLOUD Act, or what it's going to lead to the second a Dem gets in office.

I mean she's kinda hot, it's just a shame about that fuckhuge ugly-ass tattoo on her stomach

He is marathoning jaws

He is contemplating his next move.
FIDE recently added new chess opening "Trump Gambit" 1.f3 e5 2.g4 Qh4#

gayest fucking post in the history of this board.

He really did pretty much fuck up his presidency already.

Republicans gave democrats waaaaay too much, and received way too little in return. There are too many things that Republican voters want/need, and democrats have pretty much gotten all they can from a Republican Congress.

Democrats don't even have to negotiate with Trump. They can sit back and wait for the midterms where they WILL take back the house.

Once dems have the house they will be able to ask for (and receive) pretty much anything they want in exchange for giving Trump something.

Democrats don't even really need to do anything between the midterms and the 2020 elections. All democrats have to do is put crappy bills in front of Trump to either sign (yuck) or veto.

When 2020 rolls around they can brag about stopping Trump's agenda and ushering in a "return to civil, American politics" with a new Democrat President.

People who think Trump is lined up for a 2nd term have no fucking clue about politics. The omnibus bill and talking about gun control (even though he's flipped again on that) have already caused a significant amount of republicans to decide to stay home and not vote.

The blue wave became real because of Trump

kek

Attached: colbertpopcorn.gif (256x192, 404K)

Probably dying.

Wait hol up.
Isn't Kimmy in Beijing right now?
And Trump isn't to be seen?

What if Kim, Xi, and Trump are in a secret meeting?

Three Branches will become one.

Attached: Bolton-554x350.jpg (554x350, 22K)

i can tell you're a boomer because you cling to bullshit prophesies instead of your own common sense.

Attached: bolton-redpill.jpg (1049x2271, 424K)

Stay buttmad sharty

He was in Beijing for the last couple days meeting with Kim.

Under house arrest. Bolton now in command, war imminent.

Miga.

SHILLS WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON HOGG AND GOBLINA. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO NOTICE THIS.

Parkland Cameron Kasky's father runs an adoption service called One World Adoptions, and he was sued for trafficking in 2012.

archive.fo/FuHXD
> SALUS v. ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES, INC.

>Further, the Plaintiffs claim that One World sent false documents to various agencies, including the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Also connected to CNN since as early as 2004, talking about Haitian adoptions. Remember Laura Silsby?

archive.fo/vmOU3
>SUSAN SECOR, ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES: OK, currently, their paperwork is ready, but we cannot send it down right now because of what's going on down there. So -- and also, the office that handles the adoption in Haiti, they are -- they have actually reopened, but with limited staff. So there's not really a whole lot getting down right now, but...