Who the fuck can defeat this motherfucker?

Who the fuck can defeat this motherfucker?

a fancy scabbard, a shrimpy japanese teen with crippling autism, and a cup

AHKAHKAHKAHAKHKKHKHKHKHKHKHKKK

My boner sword.

Requiem Giorno

A bunch of these.

Man, this makes me feel like such an Oldfag.
I remember the times from before fate became this huge franchise, and was for me just "that one VN where King Arthur takes it up the ass".

The more famous someone is the more powerful of a servant he/she becomes.
Therefore King Arthur > Gilgamesh, Alexander > Gilgamesh, Medusa > Gilgamesh, Jack the Ripper > Gilgamesh, Dracula > Gilgamesh

Demonbane.

The superior golden man

Is there anything that can POSSIBLY defeat M.U.G.E.Nverse, let alone for sure?

She would be theoretically able to kill him, but I don't know how well she could defend herself against Gate of Babylon.
If she manages to get close to him, he's fucked tho.

So Hitler and Stalin are the the most powerful servants?

Do you have enough gas chambers, Führer of Nazis?

I would watch the fuck out of a fate series with hitler and stalin

Shirou, Archer, Sakura.

Probably the worst meme of 2017.

Same.
Maybe Rule 63 one or both of them too.

Shirou. Did you not finish it you pleb? Gil sucks.

Kinda hard to gendeflip a well documented guy from relatively recent past, unless he was a girl all along in-universe.

Saberface. That'll work.

>*takes your head*

Me.

Suplex his ass

This is what he gets for being "good"

Karna makes him his bitch in one second.

Karna or Enkidu. The latter is evenly matched for sure, the former thinks he is and Gil takes him seriously, but at the same time there's no way to know if Karna knows about Ea and Enkidu (the chain).

She can suplex my ass desu. Not that rendition though, those eyebrows make her look like a man.

Rin.

This man right here.

Luvia

Dies Irae is probably the closest, to bad the anime is a cheap adaptation though

Also Reinhard has a female subordinate who would do anything for him but which he has placed in the eternal friendzone

Tiamat.

a snake lmao

Anybody. He is extremely EXTREMELY arrogant, just make a bet to "fight like a man" and he would probably agree if you'll phrase it correctly.
And then you backstab him with some bullshit while he is trying to fight you hand to hand.

Nope. The popularity works for ALL of history.
And also the more ancient the myth/historical event is the stronger servant is.
They are just too recent to have much power.

Saber, Shirou/Archer, Sakura.

Fuck off back to /r9k/.

Giorno with GER would make it a draw. No way he can pull the damage needed to make it a win. Other than in the non-canon novels, Stands' offensive powers are too low to hurt Gil (or virtually any other servants for that matter).

He's arrogant to the point of it being a mental illness so basically anyone who can make him overconfident enough. Also Saber because withe Avalon + Excalibur she could probably beat anything.

if Gilgamesh knew about her having avalon it would have been a tie though

Didn't Gil have some Rods of God type of deal in something? Was it the hidden second NP he has in Strange Fake?

How many layers of meta is that meme on

I dont know, he does have a spaceship though

I dunno, like 3 or so?

Wouldn't even penetrate his armour.

>jobbergamesh o maka sete kore!

Since he lost to Saber and Saber is King Arthur, he would probably have a hard time fighting this dreaded monster.

Nah. This guy wouldn't stand a chance.

>One Piss

Lmao

M.U.G.E.N has a million characters that would fodderize any servant.

Too many characters to name them all.

>ONORE

This thread was so fucking retarded.

no
popularity gives a boost but zero times a million is still zero
for reference Vlad the Impaler IN ROMANIA becomes an A class servant and his base is so much higher than anyone in the last two hundred years

>one retarded autistic boi who loves swords

It's not like Gil could penetrate an Object's armor either.

You've only seen the anime so you think he just "throws normal weapons at people", right?

This guy

>still doesn't understand why it had to be Shirou fighting him

Archer wouldn't have lasted a second.

archer is shirou you fucking tertiary

Yeah, you're retarded, thanks for confirming it. Did you completely turn your brain off for the Shirou vs Gil battle? Did you just look at the flashy lights and clap your hands?

Well, that's a hyperbole, but I agree.
Archer lacks resolve, all he wants is to kill himself and undo his life, pretty similar to what Saber wants to do with the grail actually.
Shirou, however, has a reason to fight and try to win against GilGil, for he cares about humanity and tries to save it from GilGil's depopulation plans.

>animeshitter

Since that user isn't explaining, here's the explanation for the thousandth time:

Shirou won against Gil because Gil did not take him seriously. Gil didn't use Ea, Enkidu, or even his fucking armour, he fought in plain clothes. Hell he didn't even use his high tier weapons. That's why Archer wouldn't have been able to beat Gil, Gil would have pulled out the strong stuff against a servant and fucked him up, that's why "only Shirou can defeat him".

Well that and UBW is pretty much shonen with added sex scenes and the worst path so the teenager screaming about muh ideals obviously defeats the villain.

>he thinks Gil is the villain

>Gil would have pulled out the strong stuff against a servant and fucked him up
See mate, that's where you're wrong, Gil wouldn't take a Faker as a capable and worthy enemy of using Ea or Enkidu on

Way to miss the fucking point of that battle.
Gil lost because he is weak, Gilfags are complete idiots.

t. A-rank

Gil lost to Saber
Gil would've lost against Siegfried too

alcides

saber with Avalon

Altera/Sefar

Solomon

Maybe Achilles

Kinda wanna say karna but gil immediately makes note of him so he wouldn't be taken lightly

There's also pretty much anyone who he doesn't take seriously enough who can get the drop on him with speed

The king of england
A sword to the cranium
A very hungry wormslut
Based Alcides

How fast is Gilgamesh?

Even if he takes someone seriously, depending how fast the person is he may not be able to do anything before getting killed.

That's why Ichigo would be able to easily defeat Gilga.

Ea negates personal reality. Gil is a hard counter to espers. It's not even speculation. Whether he sees fit to use it against a brat like Accel is up for debate, however.

>Alcides
Correct
>Saber with Avalon
Correct
>Altera/Sefar (Altera jobbed to Iskander, Sefar to Nero)
Incorrect
>Solomon
Correct
>Achilles
Incorrect (Gil hard counters him)
>Karna
Debate worthy but doubt it

>england

if that exists then Gil has a better one

also
>no mystery

Can the cock defeat Gil?

*Slices ur fuckin gate of babylon*
nothin personnel kid

But user he is the cock.

>15+ years later and Gilfags are still so assmad they don't realize that Gilgamesh's character is Nasu taking the piss on 'overpowered' characters by showing him losing in every route

There's like a million trashy shounen that do this. Are Fate/fag secondaries so secondary to anime that they don't recognize industry cliche at this point?

Explain

Superman

A red headed autist who masturbates to swords every night

>negates ea
what now goldie?

Just spam GoB. It doesn't have a draw limit so he can just throw a billion swords at once or something.

Gawayn

>implying gil won't get cocky against a highschooler like always

He's so damn good at dodging/redirecting that Gil would be a lot better off just saying fuck it and going hand to hand.

Easy

Touma's hand isn't of human origin, right? Gil will probably sense that and not underestimate him.

Motobe (armas)