Juuni Taisen

It's Bunny's birthday today; say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

www6.kickassanime.io/anime/juuni-taisen/episode-11
nyaa.si/view/986881
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice legs.

He stabbed Tiger, I have nothing good to say about him.

Would fuck.

Thanks for ruining Juuni Taisen.

Sorry, I meant saving.

He will die in episode 2 if this ever gets adapted

10 mins

get in here niggas

I wonder what Ox's backstory will be.

biohazard

That's disturbing.

good

gonna steal the win lmao

so this is the power of savescumming

"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every night my dad told me people lower than us don't deserve to live. So I did that. People die when they are killed. I kill systematically but have no plan." flashback end

just one more ep left

This shit is already out ?

will it be the ep where he's rejected by the girl he loves in 100 different timelines?

nips have had it for a few days now

seriously though, what is the rabbit's deal?
Everyone else has gotten their story- except rat and ox, who I think can be just summarized as 'puberty' and 'autism'.
Is bunny also just 'autism', with his whole game being some socially awkward clusterfuck attempt at 'making friends'?

Bunny's whole design reeks of typical edgy sexualized bishounen, but the way he moves and sounds honestly is anything but.
That unsteady breathing the VA does, combined with the grotesque thighs, is wholly unsettling. Uncomfortable.
Then there's the ED scene with him looking weirdly farmboy-esque. The dissonance I get from the character is really bizarre.

What about them new novel spoilers? More importantly, how does it even happen? Alternate reality?

Rat wishes for everyone to come back to life

It's a parallel world/new route

In the new book, rabbit is nice and actually wants living friends

Then he jobs

Please don't be a backstory episode.

What is this?

Subs when?

lmao this shit show is so bad subs aren't even going to be made in time
oh wait they're already half an hour late

How old is he?

>lmao
You need to be 18 years and older to post here.

a character from the "sequel"

I'm 24 and I was merely being ironic and only pretending to be fucking retarded
by the way you are posting in juuni taisen thread so you aren't any better, faggot

>Merely pretending

subs never and dead thread

Maybe it's for the best

Do the hosts always fuck with the winner at the end or did they do it because they knew about rat's abilities?

www6.kickassanime.io/anime/juuni-taisen/episode-11
torrent
nyaa.si/view/986881

only horriblesubs are late, the nothorriblesubs groups put it up on time

we really need the uncensored version though

>[HorribleSubs] Juuni Taisen - 11 [480p].mkv

HD soon I guess

Wait a moment, this isn't a Tokyo Ghoul thread!

where do i read this

>[HorribleSubs] Juuni Taisen - 11 [720p].mkv

Will there be fat mob gang x Rat doujins?

Rabbit's deal is to be a shitty horror movie slasher/monster.
That's why he gets no backstory. He's just an edgy crazy bunny dude with necromantist powers

my zodiac is the best!

Feels bad man.

This show is a bit garbage, now the rat can view the future and change this actions, whats next the rat can manipulate the spacetime also?

Nezumi > that loser Subaru who can't save anyone even with time reset

He deserved better.

WEGs with images of shit on them are even lazier and shittier than this garbage show

i wish rabbit won so i can see what kind of interview he would have with the director
like if he would try to kill him or even be able to answer the questions

I want to see his peepee

I don't think it's released yet.

Good one.

Pretty depressing to be honest, I felt bad for Tiger, Ox, and, judging by what I've heard about the wish he makes, Rat as well.

Maybe if Sharyu had told him the fucking peace plan he might have figured out a way for her to win.

Pretty grim but funny.

He manipulate time and space actually, and it's nothing like Re-zero.

Pottery.

>Schrödinger's cat
okay.

I think it's meant to sound like stupid garbage, since rat basically has the same reaction.

Clap dude returns.

I don't get it, rat said he only died in 40 of the 100 tries to escape from answering clapman's question, why not follow one of those 60 routes left instead of cooperating, there was no certain that cooperating would let him live.

I'm in tears.

>Time reset=100 nezumi bullshit
A character that hasn't any relevance suddenly has the winner by a bullshit habillity

>EVERYBODY, CRAP YOUR HANDS!

in all of the 60 routes he survived in he answered clapmans question

le elite warrior
can rat even use his sword?

Too early for that user.

>EVERYBODY, CRAP IN YOUR HANDS!

And fixed his entire life for him, so it evens out.

Just what you'd expect from Nisio, anticlimax sucker.

He even got an hero route too. I guessing the sword is an oversized multitool to me because those small ones doesnt look like warrior stuff.

it's out

if you want to know the winner

So what's the plot of this

The interview part was pretty interesting to be honest.Clapman and his organization is pretty crazy in killing people that pissed them off.

Is there any significance to Rat being killed by weapons of rest of Taisen after he refuses to talk?

It's still trash, but that was easily the best episode so far. Rabbit's monster form was a pretty cool design, and the Ox vs Rabbit fight wasn't terribly animated. The way they revealed Rat's power was neat too, although some of those deaths were just hilariously bad.

The series shows glimpses of what could have been something pretty good from time to time though, if only it had all been less predictable and poorly written.

All the guys that were betting countries n shit, pissed cuz a literally who won the juuni taisen

right side are war criminals that the 12 zodiac need to kill

>Rat not asspulling a victory again.
It's shit.

Aren't they all war criminals? or at least half of them? or at least aren't there hardly much of laws to war in that world?

is horse a useless fuck in this version too?

is she pisces?

but really the more important question is whether it's everyone being one shot after underestimating someone like Chuuni Taisen

I have no doubts that they all gonna die in the most boring, dull and predictable way.

So ... why didn't Monkey's corpse just kill or incapacitate Ox anyway and stop Rat from blowing them all up? If she does that Rabbit just wins the Taisen and gets his wish.

Didn't chicken killed herself? how the fuck did rabbit made her his corpse

What chicken let her remaining flock eat her.

>picked up because of how edgy ep1 was
>rest of it is mostly boring except when Tora the Dora shows up and dethrones the boars as best girl
>everyone interesting is dead but I might as well finished it

Because she is just Rabbit's puppet.
Monkey can't make desicions on her own.
She was told to stop Ox not to kill him.

I actually clapped my hands during that scene

>not clapping when the door closes
Crap your hands.

Scorpio is cute as fuck

Welcome to our hell

I crap the every time.

Does my nigga Ox gets a better treatment in this one?

how can there be a sequel?
don't all except one die?

Fate rules, start a new world line because you have someone with the power to watch 100 of them.