Nagatoro-tan lines

how tan can she get?

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/iF0MqCnIZp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God, I want to punch that bitch in the face.

Maybe the author can have her set on fire for us to find out.

>implying your weak neet basement dwelling body can even hit her or even even land anything on her

When will we get to see her feet?

chapter 4 is up for free so is 5 out on premium now?

Why not punch her womb with your dick?

There's a new special chapter.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/iF0MqCnIZp4

Why not both?

Me too. Gently.With my mouth.

this is the best kind of tan lines.

I want Nagatoro to beat me up until I'm an inch from death.

> Korean

No, this is the best.

Paper tiger.

I like tanlines as much as the next pervert but these seem way too big and overdone to me, not to mention fucking ugly.

Subtle tanlines are the best.

What's that thing on her ear?
I thought schoolkids aren't allowed to get piercings in nipponland

So she is so crazy in her head that she would love it if he rapes her

I want Nagatoro to harapan you're waifu.

it's an ear clip, so technically not a piercing

they're tomboy tan lines. the girls have spent a lot of time in their sukumizu, swimming laps at the school pool. though now they have put on a bikini to boldy show off their body to someone.

praise 774 the smug king

Incredible. The mad men finally managed to do it.
They managed to make the cutest female ever. We can all go home now at last. Anime is done.

She isn't cute. She bulli

I know about the special chapter but the fact that it's 'special' makes me wonder if there's the regularly scheduled chapter as well

The two are not mutually exclusive.

okay but when does she gain complete control of his ejaculations for life?

Jesus Christ just imagine being locked up in a chastity cage and giving the key to Nagatoro.
Just imagine having to live every day with her smug face and her hot brown body touching you everywhere with you being uncapable of getting a boner without feeling the cold plastic of your cage reminding you of your place.
Just imagine the size of her smirk after having you on your knees in front of her, begging for some sweet release after months of edging.
Just imagine her calling you a pathetic maggot, and asking you to lick her feet clean to have her consider opening your cage up.
Just imagine it.

how many chapters have been released so far?

>Beta-senpai is too much of a wuss to even draw her torso
He deserves everything he gets.

Nagatoro does not have that much self restraint

You'd have to subject yourself to that. If you got angry at her she'd get bored. She'd only like you if you were beta enough by default.

praise 774 for this creation of god

Just imagine Nagatoro molesting you every day, whether you feel like it or not.
Just imagine her animal-like instincts and libido.

do cute girls bully autistic boys in real life?

He isn't autistic though. Just a shy skinny beta boy with no friends and who likes to draw. She just like teasing him.

>slowly heading toward exhibitionism
This series is going to scoop up all the niche fetishes for gags, calling it now

This is 777 we're talking about. Pure dick fuel and niche fetishes is his MO

Well I guess there's no helping it...

Just the fetishes 774 likes and exhibitionism is one of them. Then there is femdom, ryona, mutilation, bestiality and sweet romantic vanilla.

>777

Anime when?

Now that you asked? Never.

Buy Takagi BDs to show the market has interest in getting belittled by cute girls.

Gal Nagatoro is perfection

how bad will the damage be when senpai finally goes berserk?

>senpai gets /fit/ and overpowers nagatoro
>prematurely ejaculates anyway

Dimonds

I want her to sit on my face

Her 4 other Gyaru Friends are hotter.

Wonder if the author will introduce them later.

After all, MC is doing an Isekai Manga featuring a Hero MC and his party.

A /tg/ party usually requires around 4 or 5 members.

By sheer coincidence, the girl and her group of friends make for a total of 5 females.

If this was hentai, MC would take inspiration for his isekai manga by being reverse raped by his Gyaru Classmates.

What scent do you think her pussy gives off when she's sweaty from bullying

What class is Nagatoro?

Who is the cuter kouhai, Botan or Nagatoro

You have four hours.

Botan, not even a contest

>user thinks he can take on a japanese JK

>nagatoro is her swimsuit
muh dick

>doubting Button

774 likes ntr?

Botan is a cute like a puppy.
You wouldn't sex her, unlike Nagatoro.

wow

>You wouldn't sex her
Weakest race, the cutest the merrier

How long until she rapes him? 3 chapters?

>bellybutton

They absolutely do, but it's not nearly as fun as people think it is.

During my sophomore year in HS, I had a class in a mostly unused hallway of the school, and I'd wait for the teacher at the far end of it, as far away from the other students as I could. Three girls from my class began approaching me out of the blue. It started out innocent; they would ask me really stupid questions like "how big is your dick?" knowing full well I lacked the self-awareness to realize they were making fun of me regardless of how I answered.

Then one day, out of fucking nowhere, they showed up and started started heckling me, grabbing me by the throat, and throwing mock punches at my face and crotch while one of them took photos of me flinching with a flip phone. They also grabbed my arms and tried to take photos of me from angles that in hindsight were probably meant to make it look like I grabbed them. I had no friends, and I was extremely autistic back then, so in the moment I was just happy to get attention from cute girls; especially since I had a crush on one of them. I didn't realize until about an hour or two afterwards what had happened. I then immediately ran to the counselor and told him what happened because I was a massive pussy.

It turns out they had been doing this with all the special ed kids in our class for weeks. One kid told me they got something like fifty bucks out of him.

> hes not an autist, hes just autistic

>I then immediately ran to the counselor and told him what happened because I was a massive pussy.

What happened afterwards

>Everything is autism

I want to punish her with my dick

>implying that isn't exactly what she's angling for
She's trying to make Beta-kun snap so she can get that haetfucc. Calling it now.

>Hey user, stop being gross and look at me straight in the face while talking.

I've actually had people tell me to look them in the face while talking.

>that boy who mumbles and looks at his feet when you talk to him

Fuck you, user.
Fuck. You.

Damn straight. He needs to toughen the fuck up.

What's so fucking important that I need to be staring into your eyes as you say it, huh?

She already grabbed his dick i give it 2 more chapters before she does a mating press on him

doesn't matter he'll be set for round two, if he's fit enough they could both go a long long time.

>tfw never make eye contact because I can't keep a straight face and this always makes people mad

>grab me by the throat and slam me back against the wall.
stopped reading there, the idea that some tiny japanese schoolgirl has even remotely near enough muscle mass to go against me is laughable

Good lord almighty that boy is going to cum in his pants if he hasn't already.

Scarier than any horror manga.

only if he's good looking

My first girlfriend and her friends bullied me, like really vicious bullying, but eventually forcing me into taking her on dates (and eventually also taking her virginity, I suppose, now that I think of it). It was a very strange experience, especially for a 14 year old boy, and the relationship did not last long but to my knowledge she never bullied anybody after me.

are you attractive, comparing to her i mean? this scenario never happens to ugly people, period

Her honorific is tan, so I'm guessing a lot

>girls bullying you into taking another girl's virginity

>but eventually forcing me into taking her on dates

Ok, I can sort of see th--

>(and eventually also taking her virginity, I suppose, now that I think of it)
Now that, I'm calling bullshit on.

She was one of the cool girls at school so she was attractive, yes.

I wouldn't say I was unattractive but kind of "nerdy" I guess. I had big glasses and a bowl cut. Wasn't rich either. Like I said, a strange experience and I'll probably never get to the bottom of it unless I track her down and ask her. That's definitely not happening though.

She either had a screw loose or she was forced by somebody above her. I dont know or really care either. This was two decades ago. It's a funny strange memory now.

Me too, I'm slowly learning to make eye contact.

I suppose I should clarify that we ended up dating and the bullying stopped. I don't think anybody bullied *her* into having sex with me. That would be terrible and even more strange than what I believe occurred!