Is he right?

Is he right?

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/12/08/kemono-friends-producer-china-will-overtake-japan-in-anime-within-a-decade/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/165599498
youtube.com/watch?v=mE5F78_PUTM
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=f1JX517S52k
youtube.com/watch?v=tM6hcHp0_kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China can only produce cheap ripoffs and Chinese ugliest sounding language on Earth.

I don't think China can actually produce better-quality products with their current censorship framework, but I am worried that they might have enough money and manpower to siphon off anime fans who have lower standards, which would mean less money for the Japanese market which would hurt the Japanese industry as a whole.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/165599498

I don't see how there's a market for Chinese anime other than Chinese people, unless Japan is that dependent on Chinese people for buying anime, I can't see China taking Japanese or Americans away. Considering what people pay for anime and anime goods, it doesn't look like a market you can take over by offering lower prices. It's like how Hyundai does well in the econobox market, but has had no success in the luxury sedan market. HEB sells sushi but sushi restaurants still thrive. That's how I see it.

>which would hurt the Japanese industry as a whole.
We could do with less series every season, like, a lot less.

No we don't.

>go to chinese restaurant and see family of chinese
>prepare my mind to think that they are of superior cultural identity for actually having one and that their local dialects must all mellifluously flow into my ears with such elegance, thereby prompting me to place my hand on my heart and remark how illustrious the Mandarin language is
>decide to listen in on what their saying to confirm this
>"dang dong hang wan tung zhudong wang dung"
>die a little inside

The good scenario with a smaller industry would be that more unique shows have a chance to shine in a less crowded field. The bad scenario would be that the industry doubles down even harder on everything that's generic and safe to keep profits coming in and the good shows get squeezed out even more.

So you like having 15 of those incredibly shitty no effort ads for source material every single season?

Are you learning Mandarin and you're disappointed that you couldn't understand them, or are you just remarking on how ugly Chinese is?

Why do you automatically assume that only those kind of shows would be reduced in number if the amount of anime was reduced in general? Less anime as a whole doesn't just mean less anime you don't like but also means less anime that you do like. And if it's done to recoup costs, then it won't necessarily mean that those fewer shows you do like will get any more effort put into them than they get right now.

Remarking on how ugly Chinese sounds. They had some translator nearby and I don't know how he does it, every word sounded the same - like I get its a tonal language and all but geez, aside from that the language seems way to difficult to even attempt.

I doubt it. Chinese aren't good at making fiction, unless you count the Nanking massacre.

chinese languange pretty much sounds like scraping my ass on sand paper while dropping a spoon.

no matter how good they get at ripping off its gonna sound like shit

Japan will be forced to fix the anime industry's awful, destructive habits? Thank you China for delivering us from this stagnating, dying industry, into golden age of anime.

I can't wait to see ultra nationalist cute girls performing underage labor at the foxconn factory cutely.

5 fēn have been deposited into your account.

im honestly excited what pop-culture niche china will carve for itself.

Hope its better than what indians came up with.

China will overtake the entire world within a decade so yeah, get ready for kemofure tier animation of dumb chink legends like gensokyio and the like.

Chinese is far more beautiful than the mongrel barking of English.

No, it's just clickbait garbage like so many ultimatum statements from one guy in any field. The statements never come true. Clickbait websites cash in on people like you thanks to it though, so they keep looking for retards who spout this kind of nonsense.

Truest opinion on this board.

>they haven't see Quanzhi Gaoshou (The King's Avatar) yet

just accept they will be our next overlords

Well, user, I enjoyed Spiritpact even if it was homo bishies.

with the quality of chinese cartoons getting worse every season, china might actually be able to pull that off... but, they won't do it without japan continuing to produce shit quality adaptions like initial d 5th stage.

China is already better at animation than Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=mE5F78_PUTM

They said the same about football and chinks are still garbage at it.

I'm not sure about the other dialects but Mandarin should be illegal.

Animegataris thread?!

>indians
What, Bollywood and their funny music?
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs&feature=youtu.be

>google spiritpact
>see this
>youtube.com/watch?v=f1JX517S52k
What the fuck with this shitty song and the super crappy animation?

Didn't we just have a shill thread earlier?

Canto is worse

cantonese at least does not make your ears bleed, unlike mandarin's horrid condescending tone. that language is perfect for a smug nasty bitch.

>I enjoyed Spiritpact
What?

Okay, but how is their waifu game?

Thanks user for the link, I just turned gay.

That would be a catastrophe. Japanese voiceover is vital for anime, chingchong language can't compete in no way.

Didn't we just had the same thread yesterday with a bunch chink shills got BTFO

yes this was obviously what i meant.

>but I am worried that they might have enough money and manpower to siphon off anime fans who have lower standards
See
Anime is fucking dead for real, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tM6hcHp0_kU

>I Used To Be A NEET But I Got Run Over By Truck-Kun And Everybody Kept Walking Like Nothing Happened.

great, the age of wuxiads has come

Japan is currently underway to overtake the Chinese animation market, there's no reason to see China as a thread except if you're a failed producer who wants attention.

Has China produced anything anime for this to be seen as legit? They can't overtake a market they never had a footing in.

>singsongxengzhoxeng
That i know its time to turn off the video

A deconstruction of isekai? I like it.

Some QUALITY shit like this crap and other haoliner collab with some jap fags but they are all shit

dear china
please stick to making more puppet shows

If I only had those chinese driving webms on my work computer

>I Used To Be A NEET But I Got Run Over By Truck-Kun
that already happened

>And Everybody Kept Walking Like Nothing Happened.
and if it took place in china, that definitely happened

Why don't the Chinese just fund live action Kingdom

because koreans make the best live action films in all of asia

Except the Chinese language sounds fucking awful! Dubs suck. I wouldn't mind more manga coming it if China or Korea though.

Man, this song would have been good if the Japanese or Koreans sang this.

Feng Shen Ji is the shit, if they produce more of that quality I'd gladly embrace my Chinese Overlord

Stop saying bad thing about China or i will kill your family and your friend, i will make you wish you dead i will make you regret the day you're born

We already had this thread a few days ago and it was filled with concern trolls.

which novel is this chad based on? I watched Reikenzen and actually enjoyed it, would watch more anime about chinese chads

What the fuck?

If you get ran over in China, they'll throw the car in reverse and do it again to make sure you're dead.

The Ravages of Time is some next level stuff as well.

>China overtakes x in y withing 10 years

Yeah, sure. They were supposed to overtake everyone in everything at this point.

>there is a guy who enjoy literally horse shit like spiritpac and reikenzen
Truly amazing

Tonelets are such pathetic creatures.

The Earth will be overrun by chink chong in 100 years mark my word

100% true. over there you're responsible for taking care of the victim after, so it's best to kill them than to get saddled with another parasite to feed. disgusting place.

>mfw now instead of making fun of people who don't know japanese chinaboos are going to make fun of people who don't know mandarin
This is the of JOPs (japanese only peasants)

>chink weeb obsession with Naruto
>ameriweeb obsession with Naruto too
They are made for each other

meh, they said the same thing about South Korea a few years ago, nothing happened.

I honestly hope so tho, maybe we'll get uncensored hentai

I enjoy japanese horseshit anime too, what are you gonna do about it?

I could enjoy chinese anime If it wasnt for the horrible language
Tonal languages should be illegal.

Fuck off Chang

BELIEVE IT

Chinks lack creativity to make genre classic but they can shit out tons of knockoffs.
If anything that fear is sign of total decay within japanese anime industry.

japanese horseshit still look and sound much better than chink horseshit, damn.

I won't watch their anime, but I'm willing to try their manga."Ching Chong Wing Wong" is not a meme when it comes to their language. It's very unattractive.

>Kancolle is dying
>Mostly because the nips are not doing anything new or putting any budged even though is one of the more profitable franchise
>Chinks decided to fuck the nips over on this
>Dedicate higher budget for a better game with more lewd designs, drawn by hired nips using stronk chink money
>C93 is getting Azure lane doujins now
>Pixiv fan art is coming in in droves
>Game is very popular in nipland and in chink land
Chinks always win.

You will all go straight in the Internet concentration camps!

Netflix is going to overcome them in 5 years max if they keep funding shows like they've started.

>censorship framework

western degenerate trash doesnt make a good show, faggot

Maybe 2 decades, 1 is far too soon when China hasn't had an actual big hit yet.

And they most likely never will make a big hit. China isn't known for its originality and quality.

>implying netflix is gonna be alive in 5 years

Got bad new for you, that shit is dead month ago
>C93 is getting Azure lane doujins now
>1 or 2 5 pages doujin most of them look like shit too
>Pixiv fan art is coming in in droves
It pretty much stopped now

>Chink shit getting into Comiket at all
They should have been 0 to begin with. The shame is already there.

To me Chinese and Korean sound very similar, and honestly I don't like these languages.

Most of those azur lane doujin are chink made anyway. And yes, chink can sells their doujin in Comiket.

But they already overtook USA as first economy in the world, user. And their CGI 3D animation is at Disney level.

People in the Japanese industry are always convinced that the whole thing is totally fucked because of all the disfunctional bullshit they personally have to deal with. The thing is the Chinese animation industry is pretty much guaranteed to be even more disfunctional. Hell look at Korea, they've been doing anime production for decades and became technically capable enough to animate the majority of western cartoons a long time ago but their original productions are still complete fucking garbage.

Korean sounds fucking awful. Too many geuks and heuks and yeuks like listening to a fucking asian Goofy.

Chink is grating as well but I have to admit there are some cases that it sounds fine.

Its a bit too fast for the shitcolle killer huh? i don't like it anyway, too much auto and the shmups part is just awful.

Cao ni ma

>Hearing Mandarin when I walk down the Akihabara
>Hearing Mandarin when I eat at Coco´s curry
>Hearing Mandarin when I take the Metro
Tokyo is so shit right now. I guess the rich ones will buy more property in Japan, and Japan will get another Hong Kong situation.

Too early to tell. Heard they were going to contract a studio to get an anime out. They raked in a lot during the Kancolle´s shit periods this fall.

True. Japanese just sounds smoother and better. That's another reason why their shows can stick with foreigners.

No you fuck off. Sup Forums is predominantly Chinese.

You shitposted with this before.