Middleground

So Sup Forums you guys are pretty far right but tell me is there anything you can agree with the left on?

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ridiculous that we have to pay thousands for healthcare. It shouldn't cost $6000 just to be told you sprained your ankle and that you should just put it on ice.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: Love 1.jpg (1080x1807, 670K)

>So Sup Forums you guys are pretty far right but tell me is there anything you can agree with the left on?
Nothing. Because they're anti-White and they want to do nothing but kill White people.

>It's ridiculous that we have to pay thousands for healthcare. It shouldn't cost $6000 just to be told you sprained your ankle and that you should just put it on ice.
Maybe you should kick the illegal immigrants and the freeloaders out of the system then?

That I do agree with.

Russia should be nuked

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

Environmental protections
Anti-war (when the war is for no reason)
Workers rights and Unions (to a degree)
Biggest issue with liberals is that they don't realize the people who make up a country are the most important factor in how great a country is. If they would stop importing room temperature is brown people for cheap labor I might respect them.

The agreement is lost. The left are deluded drug abusers.

IQ not is xd

>That I do agree with.
My point is that the reason medical costs are so high is because of liberal intervention. So "agreeing" with them does nothing.

fuck you commie

there seems to be one thing and only one thing
environmental protection

I aint no faggot ass vegan cuck like them though. fucking hate those people
just cant be dumping shit or whatever. there has to be some rules but not too many

Agreeing with people who want us to all die for daring to want a different model than nationalism?

thats the picture that CIA nigger secret agent from Texas use in his facebook profile

Attached: beaver boyz.gif (500x331, 911K)

You know you can be right wing without being a corporatist bootlicker.

I agree with the left on most social issues. The right always wraps itself in a flag and claims they stand for freedom, but then they try to limit social freedoms and stand in the way of equality for all citizens.

>You know you can be right wing without being a corporatist bootlicker.
You can't be Republican or Conservative or Capitalist and be pro-White at the same time.

Also they think too much of the race thing. Really the left does too.

I agree with the suicidal leftists.

Leftists have no principles, so no. If they happen to want something I want, it's only because they want it in the moment - it's not because we actually agree on anything that matters. I despise people who operate on feels and thoughtlessness. People shouldn't behave like animals.

The left has lost their minds. Most of Trump's current positions on immigration, military, and a variety of domestic issues are virtually identical to the positions that both Obama and Hillary previously articulated, just 9 or 10 years ago - before joining the the light speed voyage to the radical Left. For example, both Obama and Hillary both articulated clear statements against illegal immigration when they ran for office in the mid/late 2000's, only to shed those positions as their base moved left. The Dems have moved so far to the left that a moderate position from just 10 years ago is now seen as "far right " or "alt right" in their eyes. This leaves them almost no where to go, so they double and triple down on their extreme left course.

Attached: 2018-01-02-ChelseaC_CoS.png (565x508, 124K)

universal healthcare.

thats it.

I don't want other people's property to be looted from them to pay for my doctor's visits.

Equality is a lie and you should kys for believing in any form of it.

Liberal here, so I'll just go with the things I agree with conservatives/libertarians on:

>End the Fed
>anti-white, anti-male PC culture is out of control
>Affirmative action is anti-white
>Diversity quotas are anti-white/anti-male
>Gun rights are extremely important to protect from tyranny.
>Immigration should be restricted until we fix our own country first
>End foreign aid and offensive wars
>Donald Trump was, by far, the stronger option than Hillary Clinton. That's why I voted for him in the General Election.
>Cut government departments and organizations massively if they do not directly benefit Americans.
>Repeal hate speech laws and call for a revitalization of free speech.

I'm far more sympathetic to the right-wing in recent years, but I'm still a liberal.

Attached: pol.png (2207x3127, 3.89M)

And yet this board is terrified of whites becoming the minority and already desperately tries to play the victim card. I wonder why that could be?

what does your post have to do with equality

???

Attached: 1519165641825.jpg (733x464, 102K)

Capitalism is bad but for different reasons
That’s all I can think of

I don't oppose whites becoming a minority because I think we are all equal and deserve the same treatment. I oppose whites becoming a minority because I care for my race much more than I care for other races and want to make the best future for our race even if that is at the expense of other races.

>post has utterly nothing to do with issue

thanx bot, you are useless and your creators should feel ashamed

I'm liberal and think guns shouldn't be banned.

I also think feminists have made the left much more toxic.

poor little white guy