This Can't Be Real

Please tell me this is you niggers trolling

Attached: Capture2.png (805x233, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amandlastenberg?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder to report, ignore and hide threads with questions in OP

Thought you goys might appreciate what's either brilliant satire or one of the most ridiculous, patently false things to come out of this circus

lol

Attached: 220px-Triumph_des_Willens_poster.jpg (220x412, 37K)

After the ripped up constitution the media will throw a fit that le ebil alt right neo nazis are holding her responsible and blame it on the NRA

Attached: 1491944140924.jpg (2857x3877, 1.75M)

People keep saying "Well, x people get bullied/ostracized WAY more than school shooters, so that can't be why they shoot up schools" without presenting any evidence to back up their claim.

but the reason I made the thread is look at all those fucking hearts or whatever you call them where people upvote the twitter thing. We all know damn well no 8th graders were "heil hitlering" her or calling her nigger without repercussion, in fact I doubt anything like this occurred at all. Much like what you're saying, since it fits the narrative lefties allow it to be reality. Fucking terrifying

someone tweet this at amandla sternberg, another nigger jew cunt, get them to fight over who is a better nigger or jew

twitter.com/amandlastenberg?lang=en

Reason she didn't shoot up a school is because she isn't white. White people act retarded and that's why America need new gun legislation ASAP. When around white, you can never relax. They don't have a soul just look into their eyes.

Scandis in general and swedes in particular have a bbc cuckhold fetish ingrained in their dna, it is genetic. Minnesota, the state in the USA with the highest percentage of swedes, has a similar dynamic playing out.

You guys are defective because you are too nice/gullible/easily fooled, something is wrong with you. Seriously, the jews found the button on you to make you destroy yourselves and pressed it.

Attached: swedo.png (840x549, 1.1M)

Reported to the FBI as security threat. I hope they arrest you and give you anti psychotic medication nutbag.

What's the word for that? Kikoon?

Shit full of Somalia, I don't even know how people can live there

never heard of that word but the word that popped in my head when reading it was horse shit

>therapost asking client if they would kill someone
Things that never happened for $1000000

le lazy merchant

Im 92.4% European & 7% Nigger which is not evident on any visual factor im way more pure than 70% of europeans

la creatura..

he's right
if you believe otherwise you're retarded
not joking

if it's trolling, kek

If it's real, it's like people are different and can break under certain amounts of pressure. Gasp.

it's like Bana Alabad Syrian stories

Attached: 1521748098927.jpg (1524x2048, 484K)

So fake.

1 never happened
2 kids don't decide to move their families to Florida
3 no therapist asked her this bc it never happened, and if it did, the kid at school would have gotten into lots of trouble
4 you can't believe a woman
5 you can't believe a Jew
6 also nigger? Gtfo

Dude anecdotes lmao
Heil hitler btw

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

I hate when I get hailed Hitler'd

does it make you have violent thoughts user?

>Black & Jewish
That's pretty strong hand of victim cards.

>so many nu-fags fell for the b8

Attached: STOP AND THINK.png (851x721, 231K)

This is very real and definitely happened.

Full of it

Attached: 4DA5A694-32A6-47DB-A4EF-2BBE21C61C8B.jpg (750x817, 218K)

Attached: 1520370721045.jpg (1184x1242, 1.22M)

Attached: 1522009470453.jpg (1000x3000, 931K)

seems fake to me

Attached: 1522191565476.jpg (1869x1598, 1.13M)

That is a fucking bald face lie, holy shit.

Attached: 1521964776694.jpg (660x731, 209K)

this is now a beaver thread

Attached: 1522172559056.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

>nigger
>doesn't want to kill people

Of course it's not real

Ban lightning! I mean come on guys, how many have to die before we do something?

this .
its beyond strange

everywhere swedes are involved its BBC propaganda
even fucking nerdy male swedes gamedesigners genetically cant help but to add niggardy and interracial

fuck sandy hook

Attached: Lanza man.jpg (306x423, 33K)

It's laughable that people believe genetics don't influence behavior.

Attached: 24632473475467.jpg (1027x560, 91K)

I enjoyed it user.

>burkina faso is whiter than usa
about right

Attached: bfaso.png (542x543, 30K)

>fuck sandy hook

Attached: 1486970935897.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

>tfw minnesotan

Attached: 1516593136398.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Reminder, that clip was of a "father" of one of the children that "died" at sandy hook. That video was taken that day.