Shokugeki no Souma

This is not how gravity works

It is when you're saving the pantyshots for the BDs.

That's where you're right kiddo

>Erina's ass is so big it has its own gravitational pull
Expected with her diet.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Spoonfeed me please Manga-fags. Is Megumin going to be okay under the dictatorship of Central?

Yeah, she is one of the four characters who stays alive.

Central is literally modeled after the communist takeover

It’s not really a good comparison since Senzaemon is running an extreme meritocracy, rather than just running a system where the top stays there and crushes everyone else.

Azami making everything the same is beneficial to students at the bottom for sure, but it also unreasonably drags anyone else down and prevents new creation. In this case though, his system is going to break because the meritocracy supporters are proving the value of their way of doing things. The masses aren’t necessarily being oppressed by Azami, but his method has less than ideal outcomes due to stagnation, which we already explored as being a bad thing as far back as the camp.

She's dead now.

Not really, all of her teammates have to die too for her to get axed.

12 episodes confirmed

>"The finale/Final episode"

This is such a stupid plot and idea in general, I can now see why Sup Forums always thought Azami and his arc was ruining the series

Could be split cour.

Just accept it, user.

It isn't. Just wait for Season 4 fag.

Not just that, Azami himself is a terrible villain. Not imposing or interesting at all, and this is BEFORE we got his amazing anime voice.

He skis though

He also knows how to use swords. Fucking Gary Stu I tell you.

his last name is still Nakamura, pleb as fuck

If the rest of the rebels are dead like Alice and the PSD, she is dead too.

Her status, with her teammates’, is being staked on this regimental shokugeki. They all stand or fall together when it’s said and done.

>Not just that, Azami himself is a terrible villain.
You know what's the worst? I was really hyped when he showed up. I thought that change of pace would be good, and he will be a good villain. Now i just want to go back.

God nene has to be the shittiest character ever, 6th seat and loses to soma in her own specialty HAHAHAHA what a fucking loser

She is not expelled unless all the team loses and neither of the rebels are in cages either: one fucked off, one is enjoying life and the other got sucked off dry but he will be alright because he is best girl

>not knowing static

Her loss is a prime example of the philosophy that goes into what Azami is doing. By doing her thing the same way every time without considering changes or adaptation, she lost.

It’s likely that since she is a second year, she will learn her lesson and be a better threat later.

>expecting anyone to beat souma

I mean, the guy literally throws anything into the dish and wins. Apple butter? Win. Ketchup? Win. Peanut butter and squid? Win.

Alice moved up in the ranks after this episode.

Megumi > Hisako > Alice > Erina > Yuki > Kyoko > Rindou > Momo > Meat

Who the fuck is Kyoko.

Ryoko

Who do you want to see face Rindo in the next bout?

It is a common name. Someone is bound to be named Kyoko among the student body.

me

>having your cute pouty chipmunk niece angry at you

how will azami ever recover

her purity holds the skirt back so your deviant eyes won't defile her nobility

Maybe Knife-chan or some crazy Aldini fangirl is called that.

alice was always one of the best girls from the start

>Get's defeated by Kurokiba all the time
>Get's defeated by Soma
>Get's defeated by one of this shit E10 members (Nene, Eizan, Julio or Pokefodder)
>Best girl

Kek

>power levels

>Souma keeps drawing Shirou parallels
Ah well, guess we're going down that way.
Also, has this qt 3.14 appeared before?

She's the one who lost her to knife to Mimasaka and had it returned to her by Soma.

>muh mom give it to me and she is ded :(
>puts in on the line

Fucking retarded bitch.

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN???

Next week

Next week, let's see how Tsukuda ruins christmas.

Mimasaka was notorious for goading people into accepting matches that they normally wouldn't. Even Takumi fell for this, and then lost.

Probably insulted her mother's memory or some shit, like an absolute fucking asshole.

>Get's defeated by Soma
That's the least bad of that list.

Literally nothing happened in that episode

>Even Takumi fell for this

You say that as if Takumi is some levelheaded faggot.

He was levelheaded enough to refuse the challenge at first because it wasn't necessarily, despite Mimasaka being a dick. When he kicked it up a notch though, he fell for it.

Will she ever stop jobbing? Characters keep saying how she has potential, but she always looses (unless you count making the cut in the Autumn Election Preliminaries).

Is she doomed to be the Hinata of Shokugeki no Soma, or will she grow more as a cook and and finally win against someone that matters?

this. I keep seeing how terrible a character she is, how stupid it was that she didn't notice the temperature, but that's exactly it- her flashback revealed she was taught strict traditions. When she hears 'cook soba', she says, 'I have just the recipe for that.' And she learned that skill to an absurdly high degree such that it won her an e10 seat, sure, but that doesn't mean she knows how to adapt beyond that, and that's the fault they're trying to convey with Azami's school of thought.
We've seen this during the promotion exams too, when a few of the students were stumbling over the recipe they were supposed to be using. We know these kids are supposed to be good chefs since they've passed the camp and the stagiaire, but they're stumbling here because they learned to parrot recipes, but not why they're doing the things they're doing in them. At the end of the day, any idiot can follow a recipe.

>Loses to Shinomiya, still gets some respect
>Wins against a Central member to keep the Local Cuisine RS alive

I mean, she's sure doesn't have as strong a showing as some other characters, but she's not quite as awful as you're suggesting.

He is a hothead but not at the same tier as Souma for example, but mostly goes retarded for food and challenges like a lot of boys here, really

So the reason for the terrible pacing is because this third season is slated for 12 episodes. That explains much but also retarded on JC Staff's behalf for even animating this third season if they don't have a huge budget to properly animate this anime. I don't understand why the rush to animate another season, it's not like people are begging for it. It would've been best to save up and air this season in 2018 because then they'd have more money to use to properly adapt this season and possibly have 24 episodes. I just hope S4 comes out in 2019, not anything in 2018.

It's shueshia who tells them to do a season and gives them the money, the studio probably doesn't a give a fuck about the series anymore.

>Wins against a Central member to keep the Local Cuisine RS alive

I haven't watched past the second season yet, I just read that she at a pivotal moment in the manga, but you're saying she actually won something too?

Season 3 was literally a mistake.

There's a part where all of the RS are challenged with their right to remain a thing in the school on the line, and Megumi is one of the few students to successfully defend their club against handpicked upperclassmen.

Didn't watch it yet. Is it true they replaced Erina for Megumi for the taste testing? If so, how will Erinafags ever recover?

No, they just added her. Erinafags were seething for literally nothing.

Yeah seriously, what the fuck.

How would they even go about closing down any non-gourmet restaurant? How the fuck would Japan's economy even handle that?

>>Loses to Shinomiya, still gets some respect
Thing is, this has been almost ALL of Megumi's matches. Loses to Shino but gets acknowledged, loses to dog, but gets acknowledged, loses to momo, but gets acknowledged. It gets tired and we're not being given a good sense of her progression or lack thereof.

>>Wins against a Central member to keep the Local Cuisine RS alive
This is a major feat for her and puts her above most of the school, but the problem here is it happened OFFSCREEN. We don't get to see if she's learned anything or put her stagiaire experiences to use or something like that- it's treated like an absolute afterthought. So it's like... it's something for megumi, but it doesn't feel substantial in any way.

Looks like this show is going to end right at the start of the Hokkaido arc, and no dad reveal either.

haha...we will get a comfy christmas chapter, r-right?

erinafags are really delusional asswipes

Yes, right can't wait for that little christmas arc right before the regi-

i want to be erina's asswipe desu :3

>commercial break
>anime restarts
>first thing that you see his Erina's ass
When does this show air? It's almost like an hentai.

>streaming

>niece
Azami married into the family, right? Then grandpa kicked him out, they're not actually related.

>wasting my hdd space with shit entertainment

that "ass" is so small it's guaranteed to be children friendly

>Erina's ass
user, your ass recognition skills are horribly lacking.

Trigger warning: streamed files are still downloaded to your HDD

My favourite grill used to be Megumi, then it became orange haired pigtail girl from the dorm, now I'm steering towards Hisako because of her butt (that manga page in the beach)

I still want to rape Momo in the ass

You're supposed to believe that Totsuki has a stranglehold on the entire culinary industry by name alone if not the finances and resources to back it up.

Also Azami is actually insane. His entire motivation for this change was because a classmate he looked up to was cracked by stress and decided to abandon gourmet food for diner food instead. That's it. That is literally all there is.
To be fair he has some good points and is mainly seeking to raise the culinary standards of Japan. He is only portrayed as overly villainous because he opposes the protagonists' point of view.

His main goal is to turn Totsuki into an actual school where you learn instead of a proving ground where it's do or die. He's just so singleminded in what is right and what is wrong that it becomes an issue.

More "temporarily" than me having to delete it manually afterwards after going through the trouble of waiting for it to download for a couple of minutes.

>erinafags thinking streaming is still bad
>in 2017
get with the times oldfags

It's like you started to develop taste for irrelevance

How is replacing all restaurants with gourmet restaurants economically viable anyways?

Even if the food is fucking godly I'll still go for a driveby at McD because I have places to go.

This is a cute. A really fucking cute.

>He is only portrayed as overly villainous because he opposes the protagonists' point of view.
and he mindrapes/actual rapes Erina.

>Peanut butter and squid? Win
if by win you mean make everyone vomit.

you're delusional if you don't think tsukuda is going to turn that meme into an actual dish by the time this series is over

Remove braids. Remove.

Azami will just control ingredient supply and apply pressure to make sure everyone plays ball.
He's still her cousin's father. Even if he's legally removed from the family.

Erina's """""abuse""""" is blown so out of proportion. It didn't even take her much to break free of Azami's grip other than just getting out of the house for a bit.

Think about it. She's so cute that even with braids she's still cute.

>Azami will just control ingredient supply and apply pressure to make sure everyone plays ball.
That's not how it works, that's not how anything works

wait, how do they explain Erina going to school when she's supposed to hide from Azami?

I don't need my characters to be the center of attention to be attractive, it's about their traits.
Only little boys fawn over the girls they see other little boys drooling about.

Sure, but it hasn't yet. When it finally does, you can say I told you do, screencap this, whatever the fuck. Until then, shut your fucking face.

Fucking stacked

Hisako: medium boobs, nice butt, girly hairstyle
Erina: cowtits, no butt, mantis'paws for hair, slanted eyes

I don't understand Erinafags.

>mantis'paws for hair

Kek.