"Apocrypha is the worst ever Fate series!" they said

>"Apocrypha is the worst ever Fate series!" they said.
>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-12-12/fans-creators-applaud-animation-of-fate-apocrypha-22nd-episode/.125138

Jeanne is a dumb bitch.

Who fucking cares about this flop.

Applauding animation =/= Applauding the rest of the series' garbage writing and characters

Thanks for pointing out the obvious that no one said or even implied.

the rest of the franchise's*
ftfy

KyoaniKEKS BTFO

>Fans
i.e. people who have only watched fate and dont know that there are better things to watch.

Is this sole episode worth sitting through two cours of this shit?

Was Shiou vs Archer worth sitting through UBW?

UBW had Rin though for the most part.

Was the last 3 days worth slogging through HF?

You can honestly skip most of it and still figure out what's going on

>Twitter retards

Why do people still take sakugafags seriously?

>Everybody forgot about the early 00s adaptation of Fate/Stay Night with the really bad dragon CGI sex scene

Animation doesn't stop the series from being absolute dogshit.

>Bad DragonĀ© CGI sex scene

FTFY

>you, a random nobody.
>Fate/stay night creator Kinoko Nasu said on his blog, "I saw something amazing and wonderful. It can only be described as a masterpiece."
Who's opinion is worth more?

And DEEN/Stay Night had Archer Vs. Berserker, that doesn't make it good.

UBW is the best Fate anime to date, so naturally.

>The series creator says something positive about something that makes him money

Shirou vs. Archer sucked tho.

>There are people who honestly believe this.

Ep 22 was fucking amazing, I don't know how they pulled that off for the entire episode.

it is
atleast the fights are nice

The taste of the masses is low and you should not be surprised, their capability of perceiving quality is much much lower than any of us, amirite?

>Apoc
>making money

100% yes

By having the characters look like shit in every frame, but who gives a shit about consistency when it can all be fluid?

SHAFT will save us.

The animation in the last episode was great but it's still the worst ever Fate series, yes.

>Muh Grail.
Every fucking episode.

It was a clusterfuck of explosions tho

It is the worst in the series, one good animated episode cannot save the shitty story and characters.

That fight was shit.

Does anyone have that pic/vid comparing this shirou scene with the anime?

Nice shilling ANN devs.

Absolutely this and I'm surprised that it appears to be the minority opinion.

Yeah you're right user he is dong it for charity and not making money. Of course he was paid you retard!

Only Karna and Siegfried her off model at anytime. Karna not for much though while Sieg was quite a bit.

>makes HIM money (emphasis mine)

>making money off something that doesn't make money
What kind of genius business strategy did Nasu come up with?

How can ufotards compete

When you work on a project you generally get paid even if the project isn't successful. Unless he negotiated literally only a percentage of net profit.
And even if his contract only gives him net profit the adaption still makes him money because it's an advertisement for the original Fate/Apocrypha and for other series he does profit on.

>Brotomine Kirei and the curry of friendship
>[x] Save Illya
>Nine Bullet Revolver
>Brotomine fucks Assassin and Zouken
>learning the truth about the three families and the Grail War
>Rider vs Saber Alter / Sparks Liner High
>Rin vs Sakura
>two madmen engaging in useless folly
>"we're all so amazing, we should fight old men for money" epilogue
The climax of HF retroactively made it worth it to sit through the garbage Fate route. UBW holds itself up.

Also note that tense in "makes him money." NOT the same as "making him money." In this case if he gets a portion of net profit he has a motive to sell the TV anime because when the TV anime does well it makes him money.

It's kind of hilarious how biased the animators were towards Karna even with Higashide seeming biased against him in terms of actual content.

Adding pretty lights.

You know Nasu isn't the author of Apoc, right?

Yes of course. I never implied he was. It still makes him money since it's his franchise, idiot.

Well it is an A-1 series, how else was it going to turn out?

TM belongs to Takeuchi, dumbfuck

>Fate Apo was shit they said.
>Fate Apo was the worst Fate anime they said.
Aposhitters utterly btfo. How will they ever recover?

You're saying Nasu doesn't own a single stake in TM and doesn't profit at all, directly or indirectly, when the franchise does well? Bullshit. Even a normal employee profits when their company does well through bonuses or just the guarantee of continued, stable employment.

Is this Karna Blanco?

It goes back to Apoc making no money at all. Whether the Apoc anime is a smash hit or a complete flop is irrelevant to Nasu because it will still be pebbles compared to what he makes off FGO. The only reason he has to shill it is to be nice to Higashide.

It's directly connected to the popularity of his franchise. The more popular and influential it becomes the more FGO players there will be.

but it is.

I also can't find a single source about how ownership of the company is divvied up. All I can find is that it was co-founded by Nasu and Takeuchi, which I knew already. It's likely Nasu owns a stake.

Apoc is hardly popular and has no influence on any other Fate entry. It's easily one of the least popular Fate entries, only topping things like Labyrinth. Hell, sometimes it even felt like a FGO commercial with all the cameos.

Remember when linking to ANN would get you banned? What happened

>Hell, sometimes it even felt like a FGO commercial with all the cameos.
Yes, this is exactly why Nasu wants the anime to be popular.

I'll take cgi and filters over fluid paper dolls.

Definitely best fight of the year, bar none.

Now they ban the fish, djt, panda threads , /ss/ and r/a/dio instead. Truly the darkest timeline. Let's hope a Christm/a/s Charol will survive.

>ANN
Fuck off back to MAL

Is it the common opinion that Apocrypha is shit?
I've felt like dropping it several times, I don't watch much fate/-shit, but it's normally not this bad, no?

read the OP and don't pretend to be retarded

This whole episode looked like something from 90

I'm pretty sure that the worst fate series is the Deen adaptation

>using a flag as a weapon
Stupid stinky frog

Karna doesn't deserve to be in this shit show.

As long as the Deen UBW movie exists, Apo is not the worst Fate entry.

>it even felt like a FGO commercial
Because that's the sole reason for why APO was made, its a very long commercial for GO characters.
I mean, you do want to roll Jeannu now that you watched the anime, right?

The character art looked more expressive and appealing this episode though.

It didn't even stop that episode from being absolute dogshit. The choreography of the fights still sucked ass.

It is. What does your link have to do with anything?

I rather roll for Jack.

It is, actually. I fucking loved every second of it.

>implying both fujoshis and heterosexual men won't roll for chiron and achiless when they are out after apo ends
and burn even more money on the gacha when Semiramis hits

>a commercial for GO characters
>no achilles in GO
>no chiron in GO
>no semiramis in GO
>wrong vlad

Nice job, truly

Semi was never popular and the Apo anime won't help her get popular. All she does is sit around. She barely seems to have a will of her own.

>Achilles is Karna level
>Vlad is Karna level
>Siegfried is Karna level
>You know forget it. Karna is actually on a level of his own.

You know, I fucking hate how the author kept saying we have servants that can match Karna only for later to show he is actually a beast compared to them.

what do you mean? Achilles NP flat out negated Karna's

>Achilles
Complete bullshit, it's Higashide aping Karna's wank to avoid having to think up decent wank for Achilles so he can just say "he's super strong guys no really"
>Vlad
They were only around even on Romania, where Vlad held every possibly advantage, and even then Karna ended that fight in a position of near-victory, only didn't win because they were interrupted.
>Siegfried
Karna had the advantage in their only duel on screen, and that was with Siegfried having his Master there healing him and homunculi powering him. Siegfried was never Karna level.

For the latter two, Karna with a magus powering him and Karna with a Grail powering him are two completely different beasts.

After it was weakened by an EX rank Balmung thanks to Sieg's CS. That also doesn't take into account that Achilles loses out to Karna in plain fighting and when it comes to their other NPs in most cases.

Yes, but Karna only used that because there wasn't much he could do. Sieg had Galvanism that allowed him to spam Balmung and Karna couldn't use Bramastra over and over like that, which is why he used Vasaki Shakti.

Achilles doesn't seem to be able to force him to do that, meaning Karna keeps his armor that divides armor by 10, which means Achilles won't be able to damage him and Karna can probably win. In the situation Karna DOES use his trump card, the loss of armor means that the quicker Achilles can finally deal a fatal blow, but it isn't like he can cause that oportunity

Karna also knew Sieg was on a timer so he had to finish the battle quickly.

This. It's important to note that it wasn't that Karna couldn't beat Sieg, it's that Karna couldn't beat Sieg in three minutes. That's why he went for Vasavi, not because he was in any danger of losing except by time out.

I donĀ“t know man Achilles sound pretty OP with the "fastest HS period" trait and all those NPs that the Rider class have, speaking of which I got a little confused about his spear NP, does it disable any kind of enemy NPs so that they can fight on "even grounds"?

this one episode was leaps and bounds better than the 21 that preceded it

wtf i love karna now

Honestly, I feel like they ruined the tone of a lot of the route by making it a sequel to F/Z both in terms of the script and the aesthetic. UBW is supposed to be entirely about Shirou's ideal and hot-blooded action. The
DEEN version of Shirou vs Gil was almost the more satisfying rendition because they actually went blade to blade inside UBW. The UFOT UBW obviously had immensely superior production values, but it felt like they squandered a lot of it in ways that people never really wanted from UBW.

According to the novel, even with Kometes, he's only a step faster than Karna. Karna's fucking fast all on his own. His spear negates luck and divine intervention, but inherent abilities like Bravery, Mana Burst, Kometes, Clairvoyance etc. Are retained. The only possible advantage Achilles has is Kosmos Vs Vasavi, and even then that's only if the EX Balmung didn't weaken Vasavi before Kosmos.

If it was a straigh up Siegried (not sieg) x Karna how would that go? Siegfried seems pretty fucking OP

There needs to be an agreement on both sides for him to use that spear

Sieg was stronger than Siegfried in that fight, thanks to Galvanism and a holy shroud auto-healing him. Siegfried VS Karna would end with Karna killing him with Brahmastra Kundala, since Sieg needed to spam Balmung to block it.

Is Hector stupid? Why would he agree to have that used when Achilles was superior in every way?

Yeah, Apocrypha is the one that even hardcore Fate fans don't generally like.

Servant Siegfried loses because Sieg actually surpassed him in battle.

Original Legend Siegfried actually may stand a chance because the summon nerfed him and he is faster and stronger than Sieg. His Balmung could possibly clash with Vasaki Shakti, but it becomes a battle of will and Karna has a lot of willpower.

If it was against original legend Karna it depends on the point, since he will either have the armor or Vasaki Shakti. Also, Karna has 3 curses and one of them nerfs him against opponents of equal caliber

Original legend Karna is far far beyond Siegfried. We get a glimpse at what he was like as an Archer without his cursed in Arjuna's second interlude, he has Defense Up, a flat damage reduction, auto-revive, and invincibility. Don't fuck with in life curries, they were absolutely bullshit.