Millennial's of Sup Forums tell me why are you still single and childless?

Millennial's of Sup Forums tell me why are you still single and childless?

Attached: DYyIjV4V4AAQOv2.jpg (1196x1080, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Soembie?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=5
2012portal.blogspot.hr/2018/03/sexual-energy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this girl?

>still

There is no other way to live. Modern children are such like parasites, not the comedic relief of old times.

Attached: torture island.jpg (4000x2670, 3.56M)

twitter.com/Soembie?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

my white wife is currently pregnant, thanks

Not single but I can't afford a house in Toronto. I'm planning on moving to the states where property is cheaper.

does that sign say "macca's" ?

The only trad chick that wanted kids and wasn't shit is already taken.

Attached: 576725.jpg (720x960, 157K)

I like white wimminz too much but don't want no mongrels... what's your excuse?

Dude, I'm only 20. I'm waiting for my girlfriend to be old enough to legally marry me.

I am a degenerate and enjoy sleeping around. I am also working on developing my own company and I don't particularly have time to develop a relationship with someone.

It's Australia.

Attached: What Australia Actually Looks Like.webm (720x480, 2.8M)

because i like having degenerate sex with many different women sans the moral onus of creating another sentient being capable of deep, existential suffering. op is a fag.

This, there aren't many left that are worth a shit.

Attached: 1521131094007.jpg (450x600, 62K)

The term is childfree, and no, I'm not single.
Obviously I don't have kids because I don't want them, and I don't want anything that can make me pay alimony/child support in case stuff goes wrong.

I'm mentally ill.

Attached: 1456895046299.jpg (600x511, 79K)

Because I can't put enough trust in someone.

Because they aren't white nationalist. You can't be childless and a white nationalist. It is extremely counterproductive to the cause. Doing exactly what the Jews want.

AVOCADO
T
O
A
S
T

Yep, good luck with that "world language with no codified standard" bullshit, because as soon as the foreigners aren't around australians switch back to moonspeak.

Attached: mg.jpg (962x687, 144K)

I'm just socially retarded.

Attached: Brainlet helicopters.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I really thought this country would go to civil war by now.

Attached: 1384940230484.jpg (400x293, 32K)

same

She’s so beautiful

>eat all the eggs

ugly, disease ridden, future cancer patient desu

fyi, it's the 21st century. get with the times

Attached: 12976202.jpg (469x351, 14K)

Not single but want to establish my household before having kids

Because I'm a jobless, kissless, hopeless virgin.

Even if I was in the position to have kids I would never be okay with the idea of them growing up with less than I had.

For her, it's a purely business decision. She can't milk beta as hard if she appeared unattainable (betacucks are deluded)

This is my path. the meek will inherit the earth

>uses the meme wrong
>Gay in ID
>is likely from reddit
Faggot

i just want a war so that i can finaly die while watching this rotten world burn a last time

>why are you still single and childless?
Probably because I'm an incel you fucking retard.

Attached: 1522098053515.jpg (803x559, 84K)

Because you get half back of what you give to society.

Because I live in Spictown, white girls are rare, and they mostly are SJW or they do drugs. I've had half a dozen girlfriends but nothing serious. I'm 28, i have had a few chances to get with single moms in the last two years, but I'm pretty over it. I'm not taking care of someone else's kid. If I don't want to die alone, I need to move, but I just got a great job a year ago so I don't know.

Alcohol issues

No hole is currently available to me. Something about being an ugly motherfucker (so to speak, mothers won't let me fuck them either).

I’m happily married, but have no pressure to have children. My brother has a son to carry on the family name and my husband (who’s older) has an adult son by his former wife to carry on his, they are all white and will marry white. I’d like kids, but I’d have to do a lot of thinking and considering before committing to having one.

Go to church to find decent women you retards. And no I don't mean these protestant faggot mega churches full of used-up whore racemixer roastie skanks. I mean traditional churches, that are small, and where people actually kneel down in the pews, and take shit seriously.

There are plenty of good women left but normies are trash so you have to know where to look. Don't waste your genes stupid asses. CREATE WHITE CHILDREN NOW!!!!!

I found my gf at church. She was innocent and sweet. I redpilled her and now she is woke on the JQ. You can do the same. You just have to be smart.

Attached: 1460797284371.jpg (800x854, 503K)

Fuck off Catholic scum.

I fucked up

You have posted this girl on Sup Forums for years, what the fuck is your deal

Name of this el goblina goddess?

>thinking and considering children before having them
Literally the reason most other races spit out 9 children is because they don’t think about it. Sad but true.

See how the Protestant reacts when I give good advice to White men on how to find a decent woman to marry and reproduce with?

It's almost as if Protestants are just Jewish puppets.

Attached: Prot v Cath.jpg (1862x1188, 673K)

dont you have a satanistic pope dick to suck?

Attached: 1502185729992.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Yeah, but the last time a Catholic tried to give me some advice, it was in the form of a car bomb. (The advice was stop being a proddy).

Women don't want me but I'll still wait. How's your day?

show me a young woman worth marrying and i'll marry her

I have the romantic notion that when I meet the right person I won't be able to say no.
So far I've always been able to.

See how vulgar the Protestant is when challenged? Consumed with unwarranted pride and filled with anger and filth, his heart overflows from his mouth. Yet despite all this, he is somehow confident in his salvation simply because he acknowledges the existence of the Trinity and believes the Gospel occurred.

The delusions of such a creature cannot be understated. Protestants ruined Europe.

Attached: Protestants Helped Muslims.jpg (402x375, 123K)

I think its Soe or Zoe or some shit
She does work in things like Starcraft, Dota, CSGO

>I've already been ethnically replaced in my own country.

Attached: 1522097756615.gif (499x281, 411K)

Ah, so you had a bad experience with a Catholic. I guess that means the entire 2,000 year old Catholic Church must be wrong. I stand corrected.

Attached: Protties Will Defend This.jpg (564x960, 75K)

For marriage u need good women :/

Not just me though, an entire fucking country, the catholic fucks being funded by you plastic lot.

I think you count as gen Z not gen Y (millenial)

stop the d/c bs, christians have enough enemies as is and we had enough wars over who is a better christian already.
or you are just a jew, cant tell with the muttflag.

Attached: 1489157792288.png (1440x1080, 956K)

You can't keep using this chick for your arguments when she is also childless and alone.
After years of it, she is just as miserable and alone as we are.

only women have such stupid notions about love at first sight.

as a man you're meant to depart with these fantasies and select a candidate for the mother of your children with a very grounded selection process.

however basically no women pass even the most basic of selection processes so its probably better to focus on your career and start looking at nannies and surrogacy options

618,000 Irish died from fighting the Protestant British during the Cromwellian conquest out of a total pre-war population of 1.5 million, or 41% of the entire nation.

Maybe don't try to genocide an entire people and then complain when some radicalized portions of the surviving population get angry at you.

Attached: Protties United for Israel.jpg (937x528, 306K)

>Attacks me and accuses me of sucking the Holy Father's dick.
>I respond and blow you the fuck out with tactical precision.
>You beg me to stop the "divide and conquer" tactics and call me a jew.
See how the Protestant uses the same tactics as his father and master, the Jew? He cries out in pain as he strikes you, he accuses you of the very things he himself is and does. He is truly a diabolical creature, worthy only of the utmost contempt.

Kyrie eleison
Kyrie eleison
Kyrie eleison

Attached: Protestant Flu Vaccine.jpg (1024x406, 78K)

Who's that fucking tranny?

THICC

>amrican cant handle the banter
pottery, also it was you who striked out first. typical jew, kys.

Previous relationships have made me feel rotten inside, almost as if I'm a disease that makes the life of those that I engage with worse. It's all so very monotone and dull. I don't strive for anything any longer, not that I quite ever did, but less so now than before. I'm content with the dirt, I'm fine with nothing and I'm okay being useless.

That's why I'm single and childless.

Attached: 1513183993589.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Brazilian Women sucks, I don't want to race mix because race mixing is a crime, so I'll stay lonely.

also, not going to breed also. My race deserve to be extinct.

>the south african is an indian
>indians brought down apartheid, then they left because living under niggers sucks

When are we going to deal with the poojew?

is that the female soy face? a sort of deflated shrugsmile.

Stop posting this whore.

Just had a white daughter.
Just paid off student loans.
AMA

>can't handle the banter.
I'm not the one begging you to stop being mean to me.

Attached: Lutherans In Hell.jpg (595x384, 26K)

pls make babies sven

Having kids is immoral, amoral, all of them non-moral things.
Why? You are essentially forcing someone into existence without their permission.
Then they have to live in this world where Jews suck blood out of newly circimcised infant penises spreading their herpes.
I swear if I knew about that shit before I was born, I would have self-aborted.

I’m swimming in ass and I always wrap it. Big booty bitches, boys, and boobies

Well, finished my degree, flew to S. Korea for Olympics, EuRail pass all over Europe, went on a Eastern Caribbean cruise, finished my CCNP and CISSP certs, now I'm getting $100k job offers, can't decide which one to accept.

People talk smack about Amsterdam but I loved it. And Estonia, what an amazing country! Glad they finally got rid of the slav-nog infestations. I might go back and get my Masters in Tartu.

Attached: Raekoda-Nilson[1].jpg (2400x1600, 2.71M)

"Girl"

Also the ugliest girl Ive ever seen.

I gave up. I worked hard for an engineering degree that is worthless.

Women are whores that trade up but want to lock you in marriage once they hit the wall.

Honestly it has been so relaxing since I've given up. Now I can focus on what makes me happy.

because i dont want to engage with women

I'm 25 in an area where people commonly marry around 27-32. The really good chicks are usually taken or don't go out much where you would meet them. I know a few really high quality chicks but they got scooped up years ago.

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=5

Attached: 1522211321727.jpg (329x480, 44K)

anti-natalism is weaponized ideology much like marxism or communism. it only weakens society. who reproduces in a society where anti-natalism is openly supported? the empathetic, the kind, the caring, the intelligent, the wise are the only ones who even would care at all.

the impulsive, the greedy, the dim witted, the dull don't give a fuck about their actions and the consequences. they will fuck and reproduce regardless of whatever anti natalist argument they listen to.

No, I'd rather go extinct.

i'm not 'single' but i am childless. i remain hesitant to get married because i am unable to have children physically and i'm fraid tht my 6'5" blond haired blue eyed addonis will decide that he needs children of his own and divorce is no fun.

>Gay
>ATOAST

learn to meme, fucking stupid faggot. get the fuck off Sup Forums and never come back

>Honestly it has been so relaxing since I've given up. Now I can focus on what makes me happy.
This leaf gets it.

Attached: sabergame.jpg (1600x1200, 519K)

Saving up money, trying to get my own life in order before I start having children. We all know that we are not at fault for the age of having kids being upwards toward mid 20s to mid 30s.
Once upon a time you could get a job early in life that paid more than enough for you, a home, a car and a family. Add to that the fact that women work and they have quotas to replace young men and it becomes very hard to find a good woman and a good job.
I long for a past that I never got to be a part of. Please come back herr fuhrer.

2012portal.blogspot.hr/2018/03/sexual-energy.html

Few are ready for this, but here ya go seekers

i know a couple of young tradcon women who are taken and very loyal to their bf. it wouldnt bother me if these guys were 'young professional' types but instead the guys these chicks have been with since high school are oftentimes losers like a lot of young men are. these guys work minimum wage jobs and smoke pot all the time.

here i spent my youth studying hard and putting off relationships only to discover the deadbeat stoners got the girl next door.

>The term is childfree
that's for people like you, who don't want them. for others, who want children but are unable, the term is childless.

We came of age into a shitty economy and got the rug pulled out from under us as soon as we stepped on it. At least I have my own house but I know too many people my age living with their parents.

Listen Sven,
If you wanna end it (sounds like it) at least take some of the niggers with you

women aren´t interested in me, simple as that.

By choice... by choice... by choice.... by.... *boom

Sage in every field.

A thread died for this, you fucking heeb.

Congratulations!

Fucking perfect. Too bad I'm already married with 2 beautiful lilly white children.

OC?