How do you refute this?

How do you refute this?

Attached: ddcafe706430a005400354a1c50bbebb.jpg (618x415, 170K)

By pointing out correctly that unemployment is down and youth summer employment was at an all-time high last year, and that Democrat cities were and are and will always remain the centerpoints of homelessness in America, because Leftists have no culture and love the poor so much they actively endeavor to create more of them.

Refute what? The guys mentally ill. It's SAD!

Ad hominem is not an argument

By pointing out the simple fact that you still have to work even though the stock market is rocket high.

Who would be stupid enough to trust the text on a fucking blanket

California is 13% of the US population but is 25% of the US homeless population

Attached: poor_baby.gif (500x265, 1000K)

Oh no, bums exist? Dismantle capitalism now!

>be angry alcoholic
>beat wife and kids till they leave
>family will have nothing to do with me any longer
>lose job because of antisocial behaviors
>unable to find new work for same reasons
>give up
>sleep on streets
>drink every day and never change
>get used as an argument by leftist on why hard working business men are evil

Maybe he should get a job.
Oh wait, all the jobs were given to illegal immigrants in exchange for democrat votes

The poor you will have with you always. You can attend to them as you will

Why do we all act like 100% of all homeless people aren't idiots?

That's not the problem here. They ARE idiots, and they just can't do any better. That's why the government has to step in and help them.

Sure, I agree but I don't think it's a high priority. Society should primarily offer you chances, not help

But it doesn't matter how many CHANCES you give them. They aren't capable of doing any better. They need the support.

>Aquafresh

Can we have an infographic of these Democrat homelessness data so we can shitpost it on twitter

If the economy is doing well then most of the country is doing well. The fact that losers are living shit lives is a minor issue that every society deals with. Even liberal paradises have tons of homeless

They need mental asylums, but at THE CURRENT YEAR when it will be staffed entirely by diversity hires i am not certain if they might be safer out in the streets.

When we already see how old people are treated by the system, there is no telling what they will do to the mentally ill.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Kick illegals out
Farms and construction now hiring legals
This guy now live in a one room apartment, have a cat or a dog and go in vacation once per year at the same place then everyone else.

Right, and we need to acknowledge this and help them. The poor that can't do any better are humans just like you and I.

Better to die on a bench than live in a bed.

Society give chances non stop. To take them, you have to look like a worker and have no smell. It's easy even when you have no home.

It does take motivation, and its true sometime people get broken but why aren't you trying to motivate them to try harder?

Should we though? Homeless people reminds everyone that not working equals serious consequences. As soon as you start giving out free food and other consumer goods you're economically incentivizing their behaviour

oh no, a single homeless person! the system has clearly failed!

that happend under obama too
that happens anytime a kike takes over your country’s currency with an unregulated kike central bank

that man has opiod addiction because (((doctors))) gave him an ever increasing dose of oxycontin after he was shot by an illegal alien who was trying to rob his house then cut him off cold turkey without addressing his addiction. He had to sell his house to get his fix so he could be normal enough to hold a job,

>we need to

So ask mom if she'll let you bring some fucking hobo to live in her basement with you.... or by "we" do you mean "somebody else but not me"?

the choices we make matter, a lot.

fpbfp

STOP BUMPING RETARDED SHIT LIKE THIS

Just get a house.

Sup Forums is already lost. I stopped saging

I think all form of welfare should be canceled but we give two hot meals a day at the center of every town and build free dorms for everyone who can't find a home.

>Much cheaper
>Like, trillions cheaper
>No penalties if you find a job
>To each according to his need, why would the left oppose?
>Only way to get more is to be useful
>Bums gonna be bums anyway, but at least I won't see them.

fpbp /thread

That wh*te goy subhuman should have learned to make himself useful to his Jewish capitalist overlords. If he doesn't like the Rothschilds running the world, why doesn't he just open his own trillion-dollar global banking cartel? Communism is for cucks and losers. There is no higher purpose in life than serving God's Chosen People.

It's not that hard to relocate to an area with a Walmart and low apartment cost. Get a job at Walmart, work your ass off and go up the ranks. Don't buy anything but inexpensive foods like shitty hotdogs and Mac n cheese. Not that hard people. Basically what 1/2 of people did when they were I or just got out of college.

Pareto Distribution.

You can't. It's created by monopolies using bought off regulations to stomp out competition. They can price fix and make wild profits while paying shit wages because they've also bought of Washington to flood the worker market with low skill labor. This is what Trump is working against and was elected to fix.

Attached: 1521999485686m.jpg (1024x966, 85K)

t. Potential park bench surfer

I bet you know all about programming.

Attached: 2017-11-05-205221_229x214.png (229x214, 3K)

Fuck having an economy.
We can all live the same lifestyle on Guaranteed basic income

Wages are increasing, home ownership is up and unemployment is low

What the fuck do you want?

NIMBY will ensure this never happens

Except for the elite that run it.
Which is basically what we have now. So no. I'd rather at least have the chance to move up.

Attached: 29258000_982371455246319_6852289853099343872_n.jpg (960x654, 43K)

He is asleep at what looks like noon. He obviously isn't a productive member of society. Also what is this comic attacking? Trump? Capitalism? Democracy? Are people who sleep outside on a public bench with untied shoes supposed to get a free condo with all meals paid? He should be content the cops aren't arresting his ass for vagrancy and be glad he lives in a country where he can find shoes, hats, and fingerless leather gloves in the trash.

>We can all live the same lifestyle
Sleeping on a bench?

Nothing to refute. No context given. Could be a Trump supporter who orgasmed unconscious after reading his stock gains.

Unemployment is down because obama gave companies a loophole to underemploy people, subsidize their healthcare to the government, create dependencies, build the democratic voter base, etc.

Just because its Trump says its a good now, doesn't mean it is a good.

Attached: 1461720717843.jpg (805x849, 156K)

>Waste your life slaving away in low-wage service-sector jobs enriching Jews until you die
Good goy!

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

The implication is that the growth and success of companies does not affect ordinary people. This is clearly false as companies are organs which employ people for money in order to supply good and services to other people in society. Observably there is a direct correlation between general economic prosperity and the wealth and happiness of individual people. If this were not the case a recession would not be considered negative by most people as it would only affect "companies" and not real human beings.

I'm an EMT and I deal with homeless people all the time, 99% of them are unsalvageable, they are either drunks, druggies or deranged. The few that are truly down on their luck are almost impossible to help but we try. Most of the time the homeless would rather continue their addictions instead of going into treatment or getting help. They use up public resources and let people truly in need die. Hospitals are sick of dealing with the homeless and people die every day because of the homeless taking up the beds to sleep their hangovers off.

What broke my heart was when some young 18 year old kid who got kicked out of the house on his 18th birthday by his parents because he couldn't get a job and pay them rent, nor could he get into college because of he's white. I saw him get denied a place in the shelter because he wasn't homeless enough, even though he'd been sleeping rough for months. He ended up getting addicted to meth and died about a year after I met him. His parents cried when they picked up the body. Everyone was showing them compassion but I was fucking furious. I wanted to tell them their son was dead because of their selfishness but I didn't want to lose my cool.

No government will ever work if you don't control the currency. All you commies that hate the elite don't understand no matter what type of government you have they still will control you as serfs or slaves.

There's nothing to refute, neither of those headlines are incorrect.

>can’t find a basic job to pay your parents 200$ a month

Nigger deserved to die tbhq

That's pretty fucked man
I know a couple EMT's and they all seem tired of dealing with drunks/druggies all of the time. Like they became EMTs to be babysitters...
Rehab is fucked too though, the success rate of these places are so abysmal to the point that I don't really think we understand the nature of addiction or deep seeded mental illness
I've known countless drunks and addicts over the years, I know many of them put on bravado but honestly feel trapped with no way out of their condition
I feel bad but I also know the emotional and financial burden they put on everyone around them
Wish there was an easy fix for this but its a problem as old as mankind itself, and since it's still around and kicking harder than ever before it seems, we're still far off from solving out or these people being 'bred' out
The goal of humanity should be to minimize suffering over maximizing comfort, and nobody really feels bad for a failure who seems like they have every opportunity but I can't help but think these people must have been routinely failed by a system that is meant to care for them and ensure their function within it

Illegal alien comforted by good news as he naps in public funded park.

No but look, they've made a point of giving him light hair and a Drumpf hat so you know he's one of those rural retards who's been betrayed.

Kek

Attached: IMG_1414.jpg (300x243, 34K)

This. It was a big eye opener for me when I realized people who end up street bums aren't just people who had some bad luck. They are almost always terrible selfish people who alienated absolutely everyone who would have tried to help them despite being given chance after chance and shown undeserved mercy.

His wife probably divorced him, took everything and poisoned his kids with stories about how evil he is so they don't want to see him anymore.

Moved to the city to be homeless I guess, probably better park benches

>How do you refute this?
It's a cartoon.

Homeless people in the US tend to fall into two categories: the mentally ill who in an earlier era would have been institutionalized and millenials who don't want to take care of themselves.

Invest in the stock market instead of drugs and alcohol?

Attached: 1505486632858.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

By saying things coexist.

This. And most homeless are mentally ill. You could give them a house and they would lose it in less than a year.

Forgot image.

Attached: C25974F8-7033-4F61-A252-3BEBCD710C8F.jpg (500x131, 25K)

This user gets it

>90% profit 10% overhead
[citation needed]

FSDJKIOGSDFHJUIGKhdflgjsdfl;gksdf'ghdgfhjgfhjgfhdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfdHEEELELLLYEYAAHAHAHAH

the left cant meme? ive made 230000 dollars on the marks rise and fall since trump. lefties think like victims and are never successful, on the weird chance they are their guilt destroys them.

Attached: 1521262723128.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

At least he has his white male cis privilege

Libshits just got done screeching for eight years how much they hate white males and that white males need to be jobless and dead. They've pretty much lost the white male demographic permanently for the next two generations, so making (false) agitprop cartoons is a waste of ink.

Attached: jews hate whites2.jpg (2000x1592, 2.51M)

cheap attempt to squeeze fake moral outrage out of phoney people

milking the poor homeless guy on the street for their political purposes. That's all the left does.

This is why I quit being an EMT. I couldn't stand the waste of humanity anymore.

The city where I live refuses to do anything about the problem people anymore. The mayor and the rich assholes can lock themselves into their own communities while the rest of us have to deal with their 'grand social plans.' At one point, We were so overstretched that we had more ambulances than staff, so they sent us in all alone to shitty neighborhoods. I got shot at when I tried to save a nigger once. The last straw was when three hospitals turned me away while I was trying to save this guys life. They were all full because the mexicans, niggers and hobos were cramming the emergency rooms. I did all I could but I had to go back to his house and tell his family that he was dead and there was no more room in the morgue.

Its a shit meme.

That being said, Trump promised to punish companies who offshore jobs. Insted they got a massive corporate tax cut.

The compensation for this to voters, yes Trump voters, was not "peanuts" but it was small relative to the massive bonus to corporations.

>city
There's your problem.

>how do you refute this?
You don't.
It's not an argument.
It merely shows a man who sleeps and uses newspaper as his cover.
The title of the newspapers are purely incidental.
Correlation is not causation.
Learn your David Hume, motherfuckers, and stop asking silly questions.

Because he is a fucking bum that doesn't want to work. Even shoveling shit makes some decent money to live off of. They have no drive and I have no sympathy for bums

1. the stock market is indicative of optimism of the future market, not the health of the current market
2. greater profits are both good and bad, but ultimately profits will increase at the greatest rate when competition is stifled via government regulation
3. there will always be homeless people even at "full employment"

Is this supposed to be a convincing image?
Because all it makes me think is that /leftypol/ can't even make infographs.

Attached: 1522233237134.jpg (800x574, 55K)

>live in heavily socialized country
>socialized healthcare
>good workers' rights
>good unemployment benefits
>economy grows
>wages don't
>"we need those extra taxes to fund our leftist hobby's, and more laws to stop terrorism"

Only reason unemployment is dropping is because the crisis seems to finally be over, and boomers are steadily leaving the workforce.

Most "classic" homeless people have severe mental disorders and often substance abuse problems. The best thing is to put them in programs that curb their shitty habits, and put them in some sort of light labour program. Chances don't mean shit when you're hearing voices.

Homeless people who have a chance to make it on their own don't look homeless. They crash with friends, sleep in their car, shower at the gym, that sort of stuff.

Oh, so after 8 years homelessness was discovered to still exist? Amazing.

Attached: DcZbHJv.gif (388x268, 596K)

Nobody in a western country is poor without it being their own failure.

Failures need to be wed out.

8 years of Chicago Jesus, and nobody fucking cared.

During that time, Los Angeles turned into a 500 sq mile homeless camp.

During that time, the stock market scraped by, the economy limped. Obama claimed it was the new normal.

And when all that was proved to be complete bullshit, now the fact that we have mentally ill, drug addicts and menial workers who can't afford housing in leftist paradises, THAT is Drumpf's fault.

Get. Fucked. Cunt.

Attached: itstimetostop.jpg (750x1000, 124K)

Most homeless are mentally ill or have some sort of neurological damage, so they can't function no matter how good the economy is.

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

In a efficient emerging communism utopia - his kind would just be humanely euthanized.

. Cooperative choices is the name of the game.

>Most homeless are mentally ill or have some sort of neurological damage
i bet OP has no idea who threw those people onto the street either

Attached: 1517699920035.jpg (600x536, 81K)

If homeless people had a good rate of return, I'd invest in them too. Give me something of value.

He's lucky. Here they install benches with bars/armrests in the centre so no homeless people can lay down on them.

Go back to your Nigger Health Service, britcuck.

kino and feels

Attached: one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Perspective's off.
There, I refuted your drawing which makes no point and cites no sources.

I work for an organization in NYC that finds housing houses and employs homeless people. The vast majority of the people I work with are under 35, and have a marketable skill or trade. A fair amount even have degrees in STEM or business related fields. Almost universally they share these three traits

>mental illness or addiction of some kind
>strong dislike of authority figures
>weak or nonexistent family structure

We almost have to argue with some people to take the housing, or to take a job. The city gives them no incentive to take the housing or jobs, because they get more benefits by staying on the streets. Average is ~$600 a month, which really isn't a lot in this city. BUT if you don't have to pay rent, or have any real bills, well it's just easier to sit around and get high all day. You combine that with panhandling, selling your meds, drugs, body, etc. you can get like $200 a day if you're not a blatant junkie.

The biggest issue with the homeless is that they appeal to peoples pity, and we're all tired of seeing this shit. It's so horribly disappointing to see people waste their potential because of drugs and bad choices, but you really do grow numb to it. I've had a lot of successes with people, but nothing I can do is really gonna have a meaningful impact. They need to rise up to the bare minimum that society expects. It really is that simple.

In the country EMTs tend to deal with 500 pound landwhales. It sucks to be an EMT in this country wherever you live

He's sleeping when he should be working.

i refute it by saying its a fucking cartoon

Easy, He lives in a sanctuary City.

Attached: Deport.png (256x256, 96K)