So will R3 explain how geass originated and if it can ever go away?

So will R3 explain how geass originated and if it can ever go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XtuD57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. But I'd suck the geass out of her ifyouknowwhatimean.

Is s2 worth watching?

Nope.

On the bright side, there'll be more pizza.

Code Geass just felt like "how many elements can we throw into a single original anime?" Mecha + political thriller + supernatural + high school. Fucking mess.

Will R3 explain my raging boner for CC?

The only good thing about CG are the girls. So many God-tier fap baits.

It's 9 years old. Why haven't you watched it?

>tfw I literally just fapped to CC

How it was, user?

It felt really good, I came hard. She's already making me feel horny again.

No.

Isn't CC the only one left with any connections to the order? Lelouch and Charles killed everyone else, and I don't see her giving any more contracts, so I'd say it's "gone away" as much as it can.

If you liked R1 then yes.

What did you do with the cum? Cumsocks? Floor? Belly?

That's really lewd. I wonder how many anons shoot their semen to C.C over the years, and how many times they did. I bet she would be proud of it.

Oh please, Lelouche was the main reason I watched Geass, him and Geass Sundays.

CC is on third place. There's something about the combination of a very old immortal woman with a ridiculously voluptuous woman that knows that she wants but is also very mysterious that makes my dick into diamonds.

for a thread supposed to be about liking women it sure is gay in here

I was too horny to care where I shot it and soaked my blanket in cum.

I've given her hundreds of loads and I'm masturbating again so that I can give her even more of my sperm.

Only since you arrived

Why was CC watching lelouch when he was still a kid?

R2 was the best thing that has happened to anime

She's basically hunting for anybody who could potentially kill her.
Literally stalking her prey.

She's a pedo.

How's your first week on Sup Forums?
Such dedication. I'm sure many here feel inspired by it.

I hope so. Fapping with anons feels really good. I daresay you're stroking to her as well.

It's impossible to not fap when I see her fat butt.
Especially with another user stroking to her as well, and making so many lewd comments about it

What the fuck is going on here
Don't tempt me

That is so cute user. You must be desperately fucking your hand right now.

Don't hold back. Masturbate.

Why do you get the impression I am tempting you, user? I'm just talking about spilling my cum all over her fat butt with you

Why don't we have a group stream of us masturbating to CC?

I'm edging for now. Don't want to cum before the conversation starts to get good, that would be such a shameful quick shot.

You mean with faces and dicks shown, or just in a stream with CC pics?

Then I'll match your pace. I want to cum on her lewd butt at the same time as you.

Not him, but I doubt any user would want to show his face on something like that. Maybe some would be willing to show their cocks though.

Stream just with CC pics and anons chatting while they fap to them would be great.

Now we're talkin'!

How about just CC pics and dicks? No faces.

I'd be down.

Someone make a stream, my hands are too busy.

Kallen is better, CC is a cheap slut

It would be great to shoot on her face as well.
The thought of we masturbating right in front of her face,
while she watches our movements carefully and try to sniff our smelly cocks from time to time really gets me going

I sure would enjoy to have mine and your semen covering her entire face, tongue and hair. So much,
that the smell wouldn't go away even after a bath
This pic is so fucking delicious, holy shit. I want that ass on my face

Sunrise and CLAMP could make a fortune off of you alone

How's cumming to a attractive anime girl related to giving money to Sunrise?

I'd like to squirt it all over her gorgeous legs too. Just imagine those creamy thighs, dripping with pearly ejaculate.

>this thread

They'll find a way
Just you wait

I'd like to cum all over her sweaty body, and then lick her clean for another round.
Although when it comes to her armpits, I could lick even without the need to.

You'd lick up your own cum just so you could jizz on her again?

Yes.
I'd jizz on her, clean up, and jizz on her again as many times as it takes for her to be filled with my cum's scent.
That goes for other anons as well. I want to make so that every time she opens her mouth, the smell of dick and user's semen can be felt on her breath.

This is pretty lewd.

That's so outrageously lewd I almost had an involuntary orgasm when I read it.

It doesn't need to be involuntary you know. You can just grab your cock right now, and squirt all the semen stored in your balls(saved just for her), to the thought of C.C's mouth being filled with user's jizz, and each one of us giving her a french kiss afterwards.
Maybe we can even kiss her at the same time, it would be a triple, or a quadruple.

Oh fuck I'm so close... I want you to choose the picture I cum to. I need to squirt!

Nothing seems more fitting than a butt pic to finish offering to her. Just promise me that you will shoot a thick and big one.

Btw, the thread suddenly went quiet. I wonder if all anons are stroking furiously watching us.

>I wonder if all anons are stroking furiously watching us.

That felt even better than the first load. Thank you so much for making me cum like that. There's semen everywhere...

This is kind of gay.

yes

Hey, as long as balls don't touch

That's very lewd. It makes me even more horny knowing that you shoot so much fapping with me, and to the stuff I was saying
And you're welcome.

We can share discords if you like

I don't have one, but thanks for the offer. You're a great lewdposter.

Fucking lewdposters.

That's a pity, I'd love to lewdpost with you on the future.
Right back at you, and also great choices for the pics. This one just got me hard again after cumming, ponytails+mini skirts are so fucking sexy.

wtf i love lewdposters now

Don't hesitate to beat off again user. Cum on CC a second time.

my goodness, I love CC

>Watch CG years ago
>Kallen is my favorite female at the time, and I find her slightly more attractive than CC too
>Years pass
>I lurk and post on several CG threads, many CC threads as well
>I slowly start to like CC more
>I don't even fap or talk about Kallen after some time
>I only pay attention to CC now
Did I got subverted by the hivemind?
It looks like Kallen literally got cucked by CC.

I don't know what I'm more erect at, the CC pics or the lewdposting. I'd absolutely be down for a stream.

Yes. You've been corrupted.

holy shit this thread turned my dick diamonds, hell yeah I'd be up for a stream

Now we just need to have any user taking the initiative.

we all know that she'd be down for a gigantic gang bang with all of us, all of us taking turns covering her and filling her with all of our cum

and I took the two seconds it needed to make a discord discord.gg/XtuD57

Hnnngh

Considering the amount of dick CC took in her life, I doubt a bunch of horny anons would give her trouble. I'm sure she would milk every last person lurking on this thread dry, and then order some of them to lick her clean while she slurps the cock of the more gifted anons, to extract even more shoots out of them, even if they are already dry.
Although when we are finished, or she is finished with us, I bet her body would have so much smelly semen that she would never be able to take the smell off her clothes.

I want to lick the cum out of CC's pussy after anons cum inside her over and over again

>this thread

join the discord

I want to see you kissing her after licking all the cum from horny anons from her pussy.

I don't know how shes does it, but she fucking does it.

Sounds great, especially if there's a thick load in her mouth, too. I'd love for both of our tongues to be playing with the load as we kiss.

You sound very greedy. CC might get angry if you steal too much of her load.

Well... Alright, I guess no kiss, then. I don't want to make her mad

I wonder how many loads were released on this thread alone.

Not enough.

cute feet

Cheese-kun is one lucky mascot

I got to give my cum to CC three times.

Geass had many good things, though not always consistently, but the girls sure are one of the best parts.

Good thread lads

is there going to be a Pizza Sponsorship again? I hope so.

Code Geass wouldn't be the same without Pizza Hut

Why do the pizza boxes on the left have 5 sides?

Reminder that R3's Lelouch is actually one of the millions of sons produced by CC and Lelouch.
Guy being forced to plow pizzabutt for eternity.

cause Pizza Hut would have boxes that shape

What does her pizza-fat ass taste like?

I'm not sure forced is the right word.

>if it can ever go away
I have a suspicion Lelouch will be all about that in R3. He does want to wipe out geass from the world, after all.

Reminder that a man bought that drawing for the equivalent of over $7000

Truly a god.