Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: 28279933_2299385716739060_8584878652653263842_n[1].jpg (960x787, 71K)

Who the fuck said they were for sport?

Attached: DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg (915x566, 60K)

>when they tried this already in Cali and they have 8-9 million firearms floating around they can't account for

That's not going to happen nowadays, though. That was in the old days before we were a developed country. The government isn't going to become tyrannical, so why do you need a gun?

>If you are a responsible social media user with the intent of using it only to chat between friends/family, HOW do laws that repeal the 1st and allow the government to monitor your conversations infringe on YOUR rights? I am genuinely curious about the logic behind this

Libtards brains melt and destroy the last 2 brain cells left in the empty void they call a head.

>The government isn't going to become tyrannical
It already is and has been for a century now. Fuck you and fuck your shit thread

>just trust us!
lmao

The laws to prevent people with a criminal or psychatric record from getting a gun already exist, it's called a background check.

If you can't see that the laws leftards want to pass, such as banning some types of weapons, limiting magazine capacity, limiting the number of rounds one can buy, etc; then you're a fucking low iq nigger that should be hanged from a tree.

>If you are a responsible home owner with the intent of using your home only to live in, HOW do laws that repeal the 4th and allow the government to search your home without warrants infringe on YOUR rights? I am genuinely curious about the logic behind this

It's not tyrannical like it was in the old days when people were still deciding how our government would work. It doesn't happen anymore, so we will never need to rise up against it - hence we should strive for a gun-free world.

>We're not looking to criminalize responsible owners
>Text of the most recent bill would criminalize ownership of half the rifles in circulation

The government thinks we’re all dangerous

If you give an inch they'll take a mile. Just look at what's happened in shitholes like New York and California.

>nothing bad ever happens because it is the current year

Please stop.

If you have nothing to hide, why not let police enter your home at any time?

WELL, Sup Forums?

The world isn't a fairy tail

Attached: 1486416695476.gif (500x281, 991K)

They'll define dangerous people as people with dangerous ideas, i.e. racism.

>the government won't become tyrannical
History is NOT in your favor for that statement
6/10 made me reply

>It's not tyrannical like it was in the old days

I dont recall reading about Washington having the PostMaster General read everyones mail without warrants....

I do recall reading about how Lincoln threw out Habeas Corpus and trampled on the Legislature and the South revolted.

I do recall reading the Executive Order by Obama that allows US citizens to be killed without trial.

Please tell me again how tyrannical the old days were....

I don't give a fuck about talking to these people anymore. You gain nothing by debating these short-sighted fools.

lol no

the second amendment is the only thing that prevents the corrupt from being more corrupt and warping more amendments and laws. The second amendment prevents a certain level of complacency that the UK has. The "i cant do anything about this so i gotta put up with it."

>it's not tyrannical like it was in the old days
You're right; it's stupidly MORE tyrannical. Get the fuck off my board and if you want to take guns so bad; just fucking start the civil war already so I can just shoot you instead of posting in your stupid bait thread.

COLD
>COLD
DEAD
>DEAD
HANDS
>HANDS

See Britain, my friend. They're quickly degrading into a police state and the population is helpless. It CAN happen. Watch Yuri Bezmenov's videos

Racism is 2 steps away from being classified a mental illness. Step 1 is banning mentally ill people from owning guns. Say goodbye to your guns White people. ZOG's power becomes unapproachable after this. The armed Aryan man, the White militia, his uprising is the only thing the POZtrain still has to fear.

You wouldn't be a responsible gun owner if your intention did not include the very real and unfortunate reality that you may need to take on, along with other responsible gun owners, your own government if they become tyrannical. So the question is somewhat of a straw man.

>lefty doesn't understand why people would vote on principle instead of only considering self interest

Jesus christ.

>Criminals I'm concerned with follow all laws.

Because those laws already exist, that fact that they weren’t enforced or followed properly is no reason to make more laws.

How many shootings are even committed with legally obtained guns? How would actually be prevented with ‘common sense’ gun laws?

I actually care about the rights of others

>how many shootings are committed without committing assault with a deadly weapon?
None.

laws only affect the law abiding, rendering op a faggot.

actual pic of op.

Attached: gtgtgt.jpg (2425x2201, 1.03M)

>Expecting the state to do any reasonable take on Gun Control
>Expecting that Gun Control for dangerous people will also not infrige the rights of those who are not

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

>Trust us Goyim its not gonna happen
>Would we ever lie to you

Out.

> Political Abuse of Psychiatry
Even has its own Wikipedia page.

There it is. Next thing, everyone who ever voted (R) will be deemed clinically insane and have their rights stripped.

So what if a government imported rape groups, protected these rape groups and then jailed the fathers who tried to save their daughters for disturbing the peace? Would that count as tyrannical?

Attached: guncontrol.jpg (632x175, 50K)

They said that when America rose agains the Brits dude. No one had stood up to the brits and won, we did. And if we have to stand up to communist subverters in DC, we will, and we will win.

at what point do you just start shooting anti-gun advocates? it would make sense to target their most vocal, public personalities. you know.. the ones that appear on tv

I AM NOT DOING MORE BULLSHIT FOR THE KIKES

GO TO HELL

>self defense/sport
confirmed can't read nobrains. doyyyyyy why have people generally used weapons historically libtards? Weapons guarantee you have power and aren't totally impotent against other powers (the state, mafias, NIGGERS)
GTKRWN

I bet his definition of "dangerous" is different than mine. Speaking like a white man is "dangerous" to a lot of POC. How am I going to get a new gun if I'm deemed "dangerous" using vague terms without defining what you mean and trying to sound like an intellectual. That guy is a retard. He wouldn't be able to see the logic if it was explained to him like a 5 year old which is what his thinking capacity is. I think that guy is "dangerous" and I don't think he should use his 1st or 2nd amendment rights.

Wew lad, it's a big one

Attached: 1515802211678.jpg (713x713, 85K)

> The government isn't going to become tyrannical

If only you knew.

Attached: 64252424.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

I'll keep it simple for you. It's the principle of freedom vs security. Giving up freedom for the nannystate protecting you is a tactic the elite families employ. Problem-reaction-solution. They create a problem, in this case severap false flag shooters. They create a narrative in order to control the general reaction, wahhh kids are dying and if you don't agree with us then you're a monster! They finally propose a solution, and that solution is what they wanted all along. If you can't understand this simple paradigm that's been used by the elite families countless times including 9/11 then you're programmed.

I'm with Op on this.
Far as I can make out, the only really dangerous people in America (apart from the government) are gun grabbing lefties and democrats.
So provided you make sure they never have access to firearms, America should be safe.

First he has to prove that the laws would only stop dangerous people. He has not done so. Sage

Because definition of "dangerous people" set by goverment whiout any logic and even common sence.

bait/10

>The government isn't going to become tyrannical,

Nigga, you dumb.

See the shit in this pic? There were ALSO protests just like this in Austin, and other places where open carry of firearms is legal. And the police did NOT try this shit there.

Attached: pepper-spray-cop[1].jpg (770x514, 69K)

It doesn't matter. The second amendment is outdated. They were talking about MUSKETS, not mass murder weapons made for war that no everyday citizen should have.

No they aren't. Britain is better off than America because they have universal healthcare.

Attached: 28166419_1615987325146004_6584595698773725711_n[1].jpg (640x960, 72K)

Because those dangerous people don't give a fuck about laws in the first place. There's a reason most democrat cities have the most amount of shootings.

Iraq called, they have some words for you.

> HOW do laws that make it harder for dangerous people to acquire guns infringe on YOUR rights?

By making it impossible for non-dangerous people to acquire guns.

The 13th amendment is outdated; nobody would keep a slave in current year.

The 19th amendment is outdated, the government makes sure women are treated equally now.

The 1st amendment is outdated; they were talking about printing pamphlets, not social media.

Attached: killyourself.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

>They were talking about MUSKETS
Why not just write Muskets then, there's a reason they put arms.

(((Dangerous people)))

How so when the media says we have a racist, homophobic fascists whore monger president who is destroying the lives of innocent dreamers and now wants gun control? You would have to be as retarded as a Hillary voter to think now is a good time to disarm

SHALL

>That's not going to happen nowadays, though.

Attached: 1506176973730.jpg (600x737, 75K)

Dangerous people don't follow laws or rules, they are only for the honest people

And the government won't become tyrannical in Britain because the police use tasers and batons, NOT guns and neither do Japan's police, and now they're running out of things to do because the country is so safe.

NOT

Attached: shallnotbeinfringed.jpg (480x434, 43K)

Because the laws they want to put are already in. Background checks. If they made it even harder to get a gun it would only affect citizens who would want to buy a gun. It wouldn't affect the criminals who use the guns because it's very easy to buy a gun illegally. Shit I can call up one of my old friends and he can get me a burner for less than 150 here.

>Japan
Ok; we'll repeal the 2nd amendment right after every nigger, kike, and spic is deported or dead.

Attached: smileeveryone.jpg (528x301, 44K)

Like arresting people for mean words on the internet, or dropping a BLT in front of mosque, while letting "Asian" rape gangs go free because its in their culture and they didnt know that gang raping an 11yr old for 4 days straight was against the law????

I love this kind of bait, its just rock solid for destroying basic liberal talking points. Well done sir.

Attached: pig.jpg (1125x1125, 203K)

Part and parcel

>How do laws that make it harder for dangerous people to acquire guns infringe on your rights
>How do laws that make it harder for criminals to get guns infringe on your rights
>Criminals acquire guns through legal means and don't get them through black markets or other shady middle-men

Why do these people lack the intelligence to understand that laws only affect law-abiding citizens?

>laws are always followed by law enforcement correctly and fairly
Oh, I see here you voted for Trump in 2016. That's a problem because that line of thinking was outlawed in 2021. You are unable to purchase a firearm and you must surrender any firearms you currently have.

>They were talking about MUSKETS
Wrong, they specifically said arms.

BE

INFRINGED

INFRINGED.

Attached: shallnotbeinfringed_fantasticallystupid.png (872x886, 220K)

Moronic question. People who think rifles is just for durr huntin’ And protetin ya propertah are fucking morons. Liberals are even stupider for thinking that’s what all responsible gun owners are like. There are TWO count em TWO reasons for us to own guns, as guaranteed by the founding fathers and the bill of rights. To protect yourself from those who would seek to do harm unto you (brigands, thieves, highway men) and tho kill those who would seek to enact tyranny FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Whether you’re shooting communist paratroopers or putting a scheme of senator, mayor, or governor six feet underground, YOU ARE UTILIZING YOUR GUN RIGHTS IN THE WAY THEY WERE INTENDED TO BE USED.

Attached: 9551EA26-5FA9-4632-A4F6-3AE607DC8F53.jpg (316x202, 34K)

But I thought Trump was literally the new Hitler

you didn't shoot it when they killed jfk, you didn't shoot it when they blew up the wtc
you are not going to shoot it now

Entirely false premise. Look at the first "demand" of those idiot child-props recently: ban semi-automatic weapons.

Nee famalam, much worse, much much worse than Hitler.

>Britain is better off than America
My fucking sides

Attached: ad-9-edited.jpg (630x315, 132K)

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

well, cuck?

>pastanigger
Go be a yuropoor somewhere else.

Attached: niglil.jpg (480x309, 38K)

To shoot ZOG Troopers in the fuckin face. And when the streets are still, after the final battle has ended we will repatriate them back to their home countries for the following prices.

5 ounces of gold for Enlisted Personnel
100 ounces of gold for Officers
500 ounces of gold for Civilian Personnel

Transportation from POW Camps end immediately when payments fall behind and only resume when the quota is met. No apologies for war crimes.

>It doesn't happen anymore
imagine being this bluepilled

The amendment that protected the media is also outdated because they were talking about PRINTING PRESSES, not mass news media outlets made for money grabbing that no citizen has control over.

He probably has a zuccbook kek

Attached: laff.gif (624x352, 689K)

because slippery slope, faggots.
>that's not real
>bullshit, look at how literal faggots keep pushing more faggotry after gay marriage passed. "progressive" cunts will take a mile if given an inch and then demand more.

t. CIA

yawn....weve been waiting, nigger. How long does it take you cucks to live up to your threats?

Cmon, now.
hurry
now
bring it
lets roll...

OP doesn't respond to good arguments; but here's a (you) from me instead.

Attached: (you)official.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>impying that is what they want
he would be right though

are kitchen utensils actually illegal in britain. Im actually confused as to whether this is a meme or not. If you have a one of those steak prongs, knives, or anything sharp used for cooking and some cop searches your home cus "NO LICENSE FOR THA WAOLL" or some bullshit. will this actually get you arrested?

Because fuck you that's why

I think people under 18 aren't allowed to buy knives and forks.

They cant even look to the past history or abstract about the future yet thesepeople have power. Its so morally abhorrent that being this fucking stupid should carry some consequences think about people like this fucking go out and vote

>The government isn't going to become tyrannical, so why do you need a gun?
(You)

I think you posted this so people could prove you wrong because you were looking for an argument in our favor in the first place

>That's not going to happen nowadays, though.
>implying it didn't alredy
gr8 b8 i guess

>you are not going to shoot it now
Sometimes you dont even need to fire a bullet to get the point accross

Attached: 2014-04-13t002636z_546267896_gm1ea4d0ncv01_rtrmadp_3_usa-ranchers-nevada.jpg (830x553, 88K)

Fuck off with this bait. I hate that I know this is bait and it still enrages me because I have had NUMEROUS people tell me this unironically including my own fucking parents.

Apples and oranges, dumbfuck

Which bureaucracy decides who is dangerous and who isn't?