What's the dumbest theory you've ever seen on Sup Forums?

What's the dumbest theory you've ever seen on Sup Forums?

Attached: 5a562a4cbd351.jpg (620x356, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforhitler.com/index-a.htm#xl_notso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op is not a faggot

Jews aren't evil

Why would you say something so mean to me??

Attached: kp0q9.jpg (291x343, 8K)

Flat earth

skyking meaning something.

Attached: notimefodat.jpg (317x432, 24K)

DNA is a conspiracy

Niggers arent a disease for white societies

Those sandniggers are fucking cringe and that song is spastic nerdshit.

WAKE UP

Q

All except that jews and mudslimes are the real menace to this world. Without them, we’d actually experience world peace

this

I was told the other day that nobody cares about Trump's tax returns, yet people here are still talking about pizzagate.

That the JQ is a false conspiracy.

Anything about the jews being a mastermind minority capable of controlling everything

how gamma ray weaponry can be made by infusing an atomic-scale-3d-printed crystaline structure with pure energy, which then gets trapped by the pockets in the crystaline structure, essentially creating a battery capable of powering cities. The GRB beam from the weapon would not cause any harm to the shooter, except experience extreme heat. The beam it self starts expanding once it hits "matter", i.e leaves the magnetic barrel. Such weapon can leave miles long holes through any material. This was the weapon Tesla boasted about

Attached: 1379891832690.gif (354x372, 234K)

Some retards keep claiming Donald Drumpf is changing the world for the better.

Apparently they don't realize he's preparing the terrain for war.

nignogs would still bang your Stacey, amerimutt

A tie between flat and inverse Earthers

>preparing the terrain for war
>preparing
it's already prepared...war is over before it began dumb ass

What isn't retarded here. Redpilling is impossible due to all the retarded casuals who come here and know shit about anything. Now add all the shillposts and their bs and you never get anyhere, thats pol

Pizzagate

>projecting his hard on for feral monkeys
Yes I know beastiality is legal in Canada Mr. Ling Xiao

Attached: 25AC040F-A17C-4F8F-A165-6E333CAA16C1.jpg (578x581, 74K)

The truth

Attached: 1520771029795.png (640x703, 369K)

>What's the dumbest theory you've ever seen on Sup Forums?
That jews are somewhat clever after seing what a bunch of buffoons they are.

Attached: Linear Algebra by Johnbfraleigh.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Jew IQ meme is fake and gay. Nepotism and cheating is how they get ahead based on the kikes I've met.

Cats mind control people and turn them gay through a parasitic infection.
I'm not so sure anymore how dumb it is, though.

niggers are human

jews are not evil

Every white mass shooter is a Joo.....whites are incapable of taking responsibility

See you in September XDDDD

see what i mean

It's either kikes behind proxies or morons asking stupid shit. No wonder most people give up to dig deeper. Because thats work and casuals are allergic to work, they only enjoy the b style bs of memes and hurrdurr posting

Thats also why we use triggers to identify ourselves. Otherwise no shit would ever get done...

Anti-Bolton shills saying that he is an Israeli puppet.

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

flat earth hands down

Ever seen a kike take responsibility? Hmm?

Also not EVERY shooter is a kike, just the ones being shilled on media.

Attached: My boy.jpg (1000x541, 67K)

i really like this image

Attached: 1234.png (500x404, 92K)

Traps aren't gay

God, save him for his upcoming Great Deeds.

Attached: 1521840797577.jpg (3000x2000, 758K)

The Holocaust

Attached: 1471420108981.png (1279x880, 134K)

Dentists were a jew scam because all they did was make one user's teeth bleed when he got them cleaned.

That right wingers are smart.

Saturn theory.

fucking this
most of the heavy lifting is done elsewhere and then the results have to be brought back here and hidden in cheese so the fuckers will eat it
but this place never had the right format for long term thinktanks, we'd need a /polg/ for well janitored generals

It's a toss up between flat earth and jews did 9-11

Yes meme also they're lying imposters.

>Jews have an higher IQ than everyone else
>Hillary won the popular vote / it was her turn
>Trump colluded with russian spies
>Macron is /ourguy/
>Communism has never been tried
that's the dumbest theories i've seen that I remember rn.

Q user is real

the jew scam to dentistry is the price of course, and selling you on excessive cosmetic surgery and making your teeth unnaturally dayglo white
but besides that it's fine

moot not aiming to become rich above all

Thanks, Lori

6 million was true

>jews did 9-11
I'll take "Dancing Israelis" for 911, Shlomo.

dogs carry the same parasite

Pizzagate

It's discussed by actual pedos

Round earthers

cuck carts

Hahaha someone said it is a psyop

That Muslims are better than jews

Trump will fulfill his promises

Attached: 1522123023676.jpg (911x718, 104K)

Lel

Who the fuck is Q?

GTFO newfag

People who believe Canada is real

Attached: EE807107-03F3-4A47-B10A-678D8FA588A3.jpg (600x469, 61K)

>Apparently they don't realize he's preparing the terrain for war.
War is necessary

I've seen two that really take the cake.

1.) Jesus was the same genetically as a modern day jew.
People on here actually believe Jesus Christ, descended from the line of David, the King of Israel, was the same as a modern day kike. They really believe it.

2.) Hitler wasn't a Christian he was just faking it to get votes. In reality Hitler was a super cool Pagan who worshiped Odin and sheeiit.
If you believe this I suggest you gas yourself.

Attached: 1512852821788.jpg (408x1024, 77K)

Flat Earth, when you believe this grand conspiracy about the NWO hiding the fact that the Earth is a disc and the firmament is real and space is fake and all this shit that can be irrevocably BTFO with the simple statement of "The ISS can be viewed with a consumer grade telescope or decent pair of binoculars" you should probably just an hero

Pizzagate.

The earth is round meme

Attached: 086.jpg (894x767, 109K)

I mean this unironically and without exception:
If something bad happens, the jews are ultimately responsible.

That [s4s] owns Sup Forums and that no one knows about it.

Atheists and non-belief in organized religion was causing black holes. Some aussie fuck a few months ago was off his meds

Space IS fake, user. No comment on the rest.

Seriously q who?

>Space IS fake
Except it's demonstrably not. Whether or not we actually made it to the Moon is open for discussion, but to deny that space is real is moronic.

>jesus wuz white n shieeeeet
Prove it

nobody gives a shit about what music a retard likes, answer the question or fuck off.

Fag

Cool and interesting theory.

Varg and his autistic pagan fans believe in the actual most retarded conspiracy theory in existence, "the jews made christianity to cuck europeans." According to LARPagans Jews were playing 86d chess when they creating Christianity, the decline of Christianity in the west over the last century has allowed leftism and degeneracy to infect europe and North America. The pagan unironically believes that the shit state the West is in right now is because of Christianity. Absolutely fucking stupid, even niggers claiming to be the Roman and Greeks is more logical than this pagan bullshit.

That Trump is /ourguy/.

jewsforhitler.com/index-a.htm#xl_notso

Watch all 5 videos please. Thank you.

Attached: Jesus Walking With Nazi Soldier.jpg (960x639, 116K)

Is that the one that Saturn is transmitting radio waves which are amplified by the moon which into is directed to earth. These ways affect us. It's basically Saturn(Satan) is controlling earth or some shit

Obama had his grandmother killed in 2008 for sympathy votes (She died the day before the election)

Fpbp

Q predicted this.

Q predicted your lack of faith in Q

Back to redd!t

Attached: Reddit In A Nutshell.png (820x660, 77K)

It is, that's what the Irish conspiracy is poking fun of you dolls
Jesus wasn't white, deal with it

Unironical creationist arguments

Sure, but “space is fake” is used by everyone, including domed flat-earthers, as shorthand for “literally everything they have shown or told us about space that we can’t see for ourselves is wildest speculation at best and an known lie at worst”
As an example, no one argues whether there are stars in the sky, though most who use the expression will argue their size, luminosity, distance, and composition are undeterminable.

Jesus was an Israelite, the same race as the ancient Greeks or Ionians. The book of 2 Maccabees confirms this as well as clear evidence throughout the Bible. Please see .

Attached: Jesus Christ Redpill.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Like user said GTFO newfag if you don't know.

Nuclear bombs and nuclear energy are part of one giant hoax. The bombs dropped on Japan were either conventional explosives OR the fact that the country recovered so extensively is proof that no bombs were dropped at all.

Q is reddit-tier shit. Anyone who doesn't mention the Jew is automatically suspect.

Attached: 1464739383986.jpg (500x284, 48K)

>being this ignorant.
Not to say most creationists aren’t precisely as ignorant, but there are logically sound expositions on why our universe must have had a beginning outside time, space, and matter (which is functionally a deist creator God) and zero logically sound expositions otherwise.
Aquinas’ first cause argument is the most famous, but there is no shortage.

Keep barking amerimutt. You cry about pagans because you cant be one