Why aren't we taljing about this?

Two nigs have been shot by police in CA, that are receiving much public attention. CA is a powder keg right now of "muh rayciss puhleese." One more shooting of an "unarmed" nigtard and we could see multi-city chimpouts that put the Rodney King chimpouts to shame.

Attached: received_10116543258658924.jpg (2048x2048, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0SEs9kQAsc
youtu.be/vcukThRgSNA
youtu.be/4ZJi9F3DqFk
youtube.com/watch?v=T3zI47aiZLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IMh35Ehp8NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mayor Steinberg
Does this mean he'll let the apefrican americans chimp out or will he call in the state troopers on them?

((($teinberg)))

youtube.com/watch?v=b0SEs9kQAsc

We haven't confirmed he's black yet. We need to wait to confirm, what if he turns out to be white or chinese and we look foolish

Attached: Sargon_of_Akkad_Twitter.jpg (349x349, 24K)

Got sauce, OP?

Attached: shmmp.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Who is not black?

He is making fun of Sargon being a cuck when it comes to race

youtu.be/vcukThRgSNA

Because California is a degenerate shit hole and anything bad that happens there is fine with me

Come back when an earthquake sinks your shit hole into the ocean

>Mayor Steinberg
Let them indulge in their own multiculturalism. The minute this implodes theyll beg whitey for forgiveness (as always) and hopefully realize were the only people they can live amongst, only to be promptly shoah'd once and for all

>not following a cops orders
>get shot

Attached: 1507824432907.gif (325x252, 891K)

A neighbor thought a chimp escaped the zoo and the police shot it 20 times due to it's aggressive monkey noises. Now they're in a little awkward situations since it turned out to be a nigger

Attached: chimp scream.gif (569x320, 3.87M)

Attached: o-rHOrJwRrWy_h_UZkR3rQ.jpg (900x1289, 161K)

That .gif reminds me of Rise of the Planet of the Apes

You can really see the pederasty in his eyes in that gif.
Please stop being a tumblr girl by posting these types of gifs, memeflag

Attached: 1521999996463.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>CA is a powder keg right now of "muh rayciss puhleese."
I live in SoCal. Everyone hates niggers, especiallu beaners. No one gives a fuck

Jews don’t like nigs, they’re just easy to control. If they act like rabid dogs and threaten the kikes, they’ll be put down like dogs.

can you GIF when that monkey is dancing across the floor

We've had some bread on it.
It's funny.

dey wuz good bois shieettt
dey dindu nuffin

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 7K)

These guys seem to be enjoying the 2nd amendment and having fun. I dunno why Sup Forums hates them so much.

>running through the neighborhood and hopping fences
>on reports of broken car windows
>with a history of domestic violence and shit
>DINDU NUFFIN HE DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS RUNNING FROM THE COPS

The nation would be better off without California.

>One more shooting of an "unarmed" nigtard and we could see multi-city chimpouts that put the Rodney King chimpouts to shame.

Stop getting my hopes up

Attached: ooga boogga.gif (569x320, 2.65M)

Why do niggers NEED to dress like retards all the time?

The second one was in Texas, not CA. I was wrong. Here is vid, skip to :30

youtu.be/4ZJi9F3DqFk

I mean, what is the point of the headphones? Seriously.

No trigger discipline, violating the cardinal rules of gun safety

Attached: 1516797581613.png (452x382, 520K)

California knows how to party

Cal-if-ornia knows how to paaar-taaaay

Attached: nigger fucks goat.png (162x236, 107K)

I live in CA and I haven't heard one peep about this lol

two nigs made good is a cause celeb.

because we want guns to defend our civilization. They want guns to tear it down.

Texas here.

It's clear they don't want to be a part of the U.S.' society or follow its laws. So, when the FUCK are we shipping them to whatever the hell nation we can to start their own?

Any that -do- want to get along and do so on a daily basis are more than welcome to stay - there's no inherent quarrel, in that scenario.

hahahahahahaha omg this gif is good on so many levels. Men in suits trying to run the city while this guy chimps out in front of them with his pants around his ass. This gif is a metaphor for the entire world.

Attached: 1501788039849.jpg (815x696, 80K)

How many cops does it take to push a nigger down the stairs?

None. He fell.

Attached: Badcop.jpg (300x256, 63K)

Doesn't Sargon typically mock people who want to wait to confirm? I don't really get the animosity towards him desu. I know he was laughing at calling the telford rape gangs "asians"

Attached: bosshogg.png (634x669, 412K)

Y tho? Why nig around like this? I want the best for them so they stop chimping, but it seems like chimping is the immutable end goal

Attached: 1520548478923m.jpg (1024x386, 88K)

Good. Let California burn. The more normies are beaten, raped, extorted, and stolen from by worthless fucking niggers, the more they will grow to hate them. I recognize California is soyfag central, but eventually the regular folks will figure it out, especially after their BMW was stolen for the fifth time.

This looks like a man grieving, definitely not someone who just wants attention.

Is that the one that fucks trannies?

God I hope this happens. California needs to burn.

>Comments disabled for this video

Attached: 212.png (5000x5000, 381K)

This.

Haha perfect

They want a separate set of laws written to allow for their primative urges.

From a clip I heard on the radio he goes

"WE AINT SONS OF IMMIGRANTS WE THE SONS OF SLAVES REEEEEEE" or some kinda "WE DIDNT COME HERE AS IMMIGRANTS WE CAME HERE AS SLAVS"

I could chock up the yelling to being furious his brother died but nah, it's just jiggaboo niggaboo.

Why didn't they shoot these niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3zI47aiZLQ

Incite the race war here desu
youtube.com/watch?v=IMh35Ehp8NU

Shit I meant to write slaves, not slavs.

Though maybe we wuz slavs an sheet?

Attached: 1501220959657.gif (250x250, 264K)

>One more shooting of an "unarmed" nigtard and we could see multi-city chimpouts that put the Rodney King chimpouts to shame.

Why would anyone ever need an assault rifle?

Attached: sell your coat.jpg (1024x640, 80K)

I had the feeling his brother had behaved in much the same way when I first watched the video of the shooting. I know how it goes down. He was behind his grandmas house with cops shouting for him to tell them what he had in his hand.
I believed he'd tried to front them up telling them they raycis and shit and that look, (loudly in African American) IT IS A PHONE. Well it got him clipped.
It's obviously something in the family.

haha lol I can't even view the video because I'm australian.

wrong link

fast forward to 2:24, it's like they planned it.

"Caused people to uh, react in many understandable ways..." as that nog dances across the floor hahahaha holy shit.

"Many emotions seen there" as he's scooting across the floor

You guys are practically a police state at this point.

Remember the roof Koreans

K

Attached: 9e7.jpg (960x1200, 90K)

We already shipped a bunch of em off to their own nation, it's called Libya, and fun fact, they just brought slavery back! Those wacky niggers just love them some slavery huh? I guess it's what your society turns to when inventing shit or knowing how to grow food is "fo'wypepo"

Attached: nigsrslaves1st.jpg (1024x776, 187K)

"uploader has not made this video available in your country"

LIBERIA faggots

Minnesota:

Here there's so many fucking Somalians and liberals, a lot of people are conservative here but in the cities there's somalians and democrats.

To us, we view Californians as hippy pussies with a babyback. The dems say otherwise.

Bejamin Fishbein

Doing his tribal dance lmao

we should send em to a country we want to destroy, like NK or Iran

Because they still need to strike a pose even when going to a public forum to discuss a family tragedy.

And because they're degenerate pieces of shit who have no idea how to dress or behave in civilized areas

Attached: 1516496035636.png (476x527, 180K)

No but Dad told me that the WOPs had a machine gun nest on top of Murry road hill in East Cleveland back in the early 70's when the jigaboos were rioting all over the country.

Attached: 50cal cross.jpg (363x480, 20K)

Dnc and BLM know Trump will send in the National Guard. NG means martial law which means sanctuary cities fall into federal hands....they aren't that stupid are they...

Attached: 1521934713504.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Fuck! That would be poetic!

Slippers

Saw the video a few minutes ago. WTF is with the dancing thing before he jumped on the desk?

I want to believe in 4-d chess.

Attached: 1521002161232.jpg (480x480, 38K)

I'd kill to be able to record their conversations behind closed doors because you know they are as racist as the rest of us.

he looks so dejected over his moms other sons (by a different dad)s death. How will he ever recover?

I know it's not all Scandis in Minnesota but I still find it amazing in the one state Scandinavians are the overwhelming majority you have shitloads of Somalis. Life imitates art sometimes, if you can call Sweden yes art.

Why the fuck would you mock people who want to know the truth before they act on it? Acting on something before you know what you are acting on is either leftist bullshit tier or something you are forced into due to dire circumstances.

wtf was that conniption fit he had when he approached the mayor?

I like when he's in the lobby of city hall, and threatens the reporters saying that if they don't film the window he's going to throw them out.

Attached: shieeet10.03PM 001.png (767x426, 738K)

Attached: Untitled.png (488x512, 539K)

man I did not need to see this

saved without hesitation

Attached: shieeet10.03PM.png (767x426, 755K)

>Kike mayor can't control his creation
>MFW

Attached: man_file_1065304_insaneniccage10.gif (403x219, 463K)

>Stephon in Sacramento
holy shit did they kill MC Ride

I can't believe this guy is angry that his brother got killed

and when he didn't even do nuffin, to boot... so sad.

the dadless youth LOL

shiet

Attached: Screaming-chimp.jpg (371x440, 23K)

> Protest brothers' death
> Make sure everyone knows you have $400 headphones.

The Netanyahu lookalike looks pissed.

The cast:

Stienberg. The mayor, has held state office before, has his eye on the governorship. The biggest virtue signaller I've ever met.

Stephon: the young man shot to death. Several arrests, including armed robbery and domestic violence. Was unarmed at the time of his death.

Terrence M: the black officer who shot Stephon. He was the second officer in the body cam footage. His full name should be released soon. It will be interesting to see how the public responds to this information.

Chief Hahn: the black police chief. Was brought in several months ago to build better ties with tje black community. Regarded as an excellent police chief.

That shit was social programming

>a nigger shoots another nigger
in further news, water is wet

We aren't allowed to talk about this, goyim.

Attached: Untitled.png (328x351, 149K)

this

As soon as nogs lose their usefulness to them they'll be killed

most Jews HATE blacks worse than the KKK, they're tools to them but also know how to hide it well

seen it too many times first hand

Crocodile Dundee was one of my favorite childhood movies. He was a man's man. Sadly, he was a dying breed down under.

Attached: (((Feinstien))).gif (341x376, 1.81M)

He's clearly enjoying the attention. I see no sign of disturbance in him

A big reason NK doesnt want to trade with us is because niggers come with the package.