My newphew was expelled for smelling like weed

My son was expelled froma school in KY, today for SMELLING LIKE WEED! Nothing found on him,was demanding to know who his dealer was.My son hangs out in front of the school sometimes, an students smoke weed an vape there all the time. He was late to schooo an so was his best friend who also got expelled as i droped them at the front door myself. In the student handbook it says you can be caught with drugs,narcotics,alchohol, an still not be expelled! Yet my son an his best friend were both expelled , with nothing found on them all because some coah an principal claims they reeked of weed?BTW this was in first period, they had no chance to smoke as i said i droped them off.Is this a lawsuit? an theres more to come to this story here is a link to the handbook kenton.kyschools.us/userfiles/12498/my files/2017-2018codeofconduct-final.pdf?id=59618

Attached: 501416472020025345-Twitter.png (400x393, 42K)

quality larp.

>my nephew
>my son
>me
mods please ban this enormous faggot

this is no fucking larp,posting pc

I'm not his biological father, his dad my oldest brother passed away in 2014, so yes he is my newphew an I'm his father

is this a larp

whats this?

Attached: JPEG_20180328_173035.jpg (2016x1512, 530K)

Im his Nephew/son this isn't a larp. He got custody of me when my biological father passed away. This all happened about 3-4 weeks ago

Attached: expelled.png (504x692, 581K)

No evidence means it never happened. Ask the principal if he was abusing your son and what other lies he would make to cover it.

Get a lawyer, sue for defamation, won't even have to go to caught and if you're rich enough scaring the fuck out of the school and getting your incest conceived son some immunity will be worth it.

Remember, it goes in all fields.

This is the Nephew, I know for a fact people have been caught with dabs in there cars and there getting no punishment at all. Im also forced to pass two drug tests over the next two months.

1. Sup Forums is a fucking terrible place to come for legal advice.

2. Have you ever considered that your nephew may be lying?

hes not lieing, he has always been honest with me, he has tried weed a couple times an he told me. I droped them both off at the front door we were running late, no longer then 20 min after droping them off got a phone cal from principal

Attached: rift.png (294x256, 136K)

I dont think you are where you think you are. Also does this mean niggers naturally smell like weed?

were white?!?!?

woah dude can I borrow your newphew?

Hehe

prove it, face pic

>newphew
>froma
>my son
>not,seperating,commas
>seperating , commas
>was.My
>off.Is
>an(d)
>reeked
>coah an
>schooo
>an so
>droped
Either a phone fag or stoned yourself. Either way fuck off

Sup KYbro

Send the kid to Bluegrass Challenge Academy on Ft.Knox

He'll get a Highschool Diploma in 6 months, can even do community college.

You do not write like a white man. Maybe its Kentucky imbreeding?

when I was in high school I just got done doing p.e. and didnt have deodorant in my locker so I had to go to to my next class and my B.O. smells a lot like weed for some reason, I don't smoke and this one asshole proceed to talk as loud as possible to me saying 'dude you smell like weed, do you have any on you' just to get me in trouble with the teacher even though he and I where pretty cool with each other. Then my teacher proceeds to pull me off to the side and tell me that I did smell like weed and sent me up to the VP office where they proceeded to pat me down and search my backpack just to find nothing in it.
I don't fucking get why these kids basically snitch out people because they smell like weed, like what the fuck

You honestly smell like weed
Can we get a mod here for suspension?

>babbling nonsense
In addition to the list above, the only person expelled from school seems to be you. This isn't a fucking legal forum

This, sue so you could pay for it. Public schooling is shit in KY

Families that shitpost on pol together stay together.

Dont know what to do with the kid though i assume since you didnt challenge them with an urinalisys that you might be half guilty anyway.

Based
He'll be servicing men in truckstop bathrooms for pennies as all degenerates should.

Suspension isn’t the same thing as expelled. Also these papers seem very dated. Super fake

This is the nephew, my mom has me half the time, and my uncle has me the other half. My mom doesn't wanna do anything, and when i told my uncle he really wants to do something. He just found out about this today,

>tfw putting your kids first and last name on Sup Forums

Attached: 1517516908306.jpg (500x265, 11K)

First they tried to suspend me, then decided to send me to the B.O.E where they decided to expel me for the rest of year.

That was a edit u dumb fuck, found the ngger!

This nigger can’t get his story straight

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1168, 374K)