Oh fug

What will he do now hm?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/979104834019385344

Attached: Assange = Fugged.png (587x284, 37K)

D.A.K.

Can't he just use a cell phone as a mobile hotspot? Or did they take that away too?

All he's been doing now is shilling for the Catacucks against LE EBIL FASCIST SPANISH GOVERNMENT

Trump needs to go in there with armed guards and retrieve him to safety fuck the UK

Don't die
Assange is the original Aussie shitposter

Attached: 299146758186488259.jpg (320x280, 9K)

Catalan can go fuck themselves, they want to be a separate nation but still be part of the horror that is the EU. Same thing with scottland faggots. I'd have more respect for you if you wanted to remain outside the EU.

>Assange is the original Aussie shitposter
This.

I wonder when the Assange is dead shills will surface, tho?

Attached: julian disconnected.jpg (1370x1173, 362K)

long wave radio to talk to the people of Sup Forums

hopefully they hang him or give him to trump so he can hang him.

That’s no way to live

Move him to the Finnish Embassy and force him to sauna every day?

hopefully your handlers will hang you for doing such a shit job, CIA nigger

He doesn't have a license to operate on the HF bands. Shit, doubt he's even a Tech.

This is easy to fix. Someone need to get close to the embassy and turn on a mobile hotspot so that he can reconnect. You can thank me later, Julian.

Julian Assange is an enemy of the united states and anyone that supports him here is a traitor that should hang with him.

USA is an enemy to the whole world and everyone who fights USA is a hero to the whole world.

Attached: GoblinoFamily.png (598x938, 986K)

couldn't give less of a fuck what you do think in your islamic shit hole.

bump

China will overcome the USA soon, and the US will be in a debt crisis and a recession.
We're a few years away from that.

Attached: US-Debt-US-Deficit.jpg (480x377, 63K)

(you)

Attached: 1519890103077.jpg (627x801, 118K)