Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 10

>Wake Up, Girls! Shin Shou - 10
GANBARE WUG CHAN!

Is anyone still watching this?
I couldn't get past episode 7, it was so bad it was painful to watch. Yamakan may be an asshole but I feel bad for him, the new team completely raped his franchise.

There were a lot of still this episode but it fairly enjoyable. I want a spinoff with this girl, she's just so damn sexy.

Finally.

Copying Yoppi hair.

budget went to shit so its fun to laugh at, literally a slideshow

That would be the only reason to watch this, makes one wonder why it got a second season.

Pathetic adult men who've fallen hard for Daddybait.

Haruyama will save wug.

Is Yamakan back yet?

That's back when Yoppi was attractive.

She's still a slut.

They're all sluts.

Dude, I dropped this shit over a month ago. Can't keep watching sliding screens, samefaces, and QUALITY for 22 minutes each week.

Watched the hardsubbed alreay, it a pretty nice episode. We get kaya tits.

and a fresh batch of potato faces. I didnt get much since the hardsub on the way.

This one was pretty funny.

I can't even stand these new designs, holy shit.

No bully.

give me more WUG Zoo.

Is Mayu pregnant?

Good episode.

I love WuG! The animation is getting better, and I honestly believe it's a story worth telling

>Animation
Don't you mean still work.

Sorry, my fault.

l-lewd

user here who has watched every episode and movie, listened to every song, and watched them live in LA.

Dropped this shit on the first episode.

I thought nips are crazy about idolshit. Why did it flop?

>still work
there's been problems in past episodes this season, but this episode was fine

user here who has watched every episode, and movie, listened to every song, and watched them live in Japan, went to their houses, and even met their moms.

I'm still watching it.

I dropped it some time ago

Because it's not LL/IM.

FUG the WUG.

Is Millepensee literally the worst studio right now ?

Their shorts are pretty nice, I guess they didnt plan ahead in doing full length tv episode.

More potato girls

>we want the LL audience

Big fat WUG pig.

I'm glad we are getting more 'animation' and less still images, but the QUALITY is still obvious. I think the anime would have been decent with standard animation.