Trump fires another one of his fuckup cabinet memebers

His presidency is a disaster. I don't even need to tell you who it is (VA Secretary) cause it's so common now

ONLY THE BEST

Attached: 180306145301-donald-trump-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

I don't really care about what Trump does to be honest. I just want him to get the brown scum out of this country and make life harder for mudslimes.

I mean no shit, of course he's not perfect. His entire family married off to kikes! He's definitely flawed and has problems, but he's better than that fat cunt slut Hillary. I praise God that we were spared a fucking woman president, what a disgrace.

Basically I love Hitler and anyone to the Left of me gets gassed. Only the wall to the Right of me.

Attached: My Spirit Will Rise From the Grave.jpg (1488x1488, 525K)

MAGA MOTHERFUCKER.

Attached: 1520305081855.gif (389x458, 539K)

>fire sessions
>appoint rosenstien to AG
>fire rosenstien
>appoint muller to AG
>fire muller
>appoint more garbage to some cabinent position
>fire them the next day
up and out. I don't give a shit about "public servants." I hope they all die.

Trump should fire himself since he's the one appointing them.

This guy is such a fucking idiot

>Obama administration
>people who are shit at their job are kept their because nepotism
>media doesn't report it
>country falls the fuck apart

>Trump administration
>people who are shit at their job get fired because private sector ideals
>media has a hateboner for Trump
>country getting better and stronger
woah

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE

he fires people untill they do what he tells them

Trump is the most pro-israel president in US history cuck.

why does he hire/appoint so many shitty people to begin with? at some point you have to take responsibility for that because that's a shortcoming in and of itself, you ball gargling faggot.

Attached: 1521844971755.png (737x866, 342K)

Obama hired people based on their shade of blackness

J Johnson, Susan Rice, V Jarrett, E Holder....all light skinned black people

Look them all up....unqualified shits, but they were the right shade of black

Because you're not used to being people in government being fired you dumdum.
>canada
lol

>memebers

The State of Jewmerica

So trump hires people who are shit at thier job? Nice logic retard

No he acknowledges when people are shit at their jobs. That's the difference between him and Obama

what kind of mongoloid English are you even trying to speak?

Attached: 1522218273123.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Of course he fires everyone you dolt, he's a manchild and an autocrat, your last Nero to burn down your shithole empire.
Literally Caligula.

I forgot your country speaks Chinese now

HEY DUMB NIGGER

ITS AN OBAMA HOLDOVER

rekt by a fucking leaf

Told you so
>t. Proud Hildawg

I'm going to rape your white ass in your sleep.

He sure showed me darn it hurts to have rights still

This

Fucking nigger you probably got a 1 inch dick

Who said he'd use his dick?
Rape with a pipe does a lot more damage.

THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!!

Cutting the throats of racist scum like you will be most enjoyable when the revolution comes. Rest assured, your entire family will be put to death and your faulty genes expunged.

You don't have the balls to cut a throat. You'll just leave hesitation marks like the bitch you are.

Yes, good. Continue believing that.

Is there any way he can rule without anyone else interfering? like emergency power?

Because literally everyone he's had to do a job has fucked it up

>no shit
his catch phrase is "You're Fired!"
>good help is hard to find

Attached: YeahSure.png (591x822, 325K)

Trump is a senile retard that still thinks he's on celebrity apprentice.

Attached: ISRAEL NUMBER ONE.png (1464x772, 545K)

He picks people who are shit at their jobs, user. I mean how many bad hires can you make that you're firing this many just a year in? He obviously dislikes many others that are still staying on.

Who's been fired that was the best for their job in your opinion?

youre not the protagonist or anti-hero of some kind of virtue signalling movie about stopping the evil white man you retarded faggot
you don't have the balls and neither does anyone else on your side
if you people were capable of violence at all you wouldn't be so absolutely terrified by the right of citizens to bear arms, but you are because you're all huge stinking pussies
more likely will be all of you faggots crying and begging and pleading to be let go, screaming through blubbery tears that you'll change and support the new way
but we have gone through too many years of you disgusting, weak faggots taunting us and recklessly trying to destroy our nation and way of life
there won't be any mercy for any of you
best case scenario for you is a quick death like livestock
worst case is something far worse than the cartel videos on bestgore

>spare (you)s? Spare (you)s anyone?

I don't think any of them were great at their jobs, user. Some of them have certainly been worse than others.

At least Flynn was a real subject matter expert in his field.

Suzie off her meds again

So all the people who were there before Trump was President he has been completely justified in firing?

And is the first person to have more jews against him than hitler

It's a nice change from the policy of keeping all the fuck up cabinet members around for multiple presidencies that all the previous presidents had.

Fpbp /thread

He’s draining the swamp you blind hill shill

>is he justified in firing all the old Obama staff
most of them have resigned, user. Most administrations restaff a lot, but Trump has refilled his cabinet positions with personal friends, sycophants and Fox News pundits. No surprise most of them turn out to not know what they're doing. Devos might not be next, but she'll get there eventually.

oy vey you're tipping your hand!

Attached: angry merchant.jpg (600x737, 68K)

Trump is using them as consultants. He hires them for a specific task, and once they have completed it, he gets rid of them. Far better than keeping them on the public payroll for life.

If that was the case he would say so, user. It would cost him nothing and relieve a lot of the embarrassment. Unfortunately many of these people resigned because of clear ideological conflict.

>Be billionare
>Be reality tv star known for firing people
>Have same system in govt
>Highest stock market n growth every week tm

>bringing a knife to a fun fight

Attached: 1453920632281.png (640x640, 660K)

>He would say so
Yeah nah. These people aren't used to being treated like contractors. It's also good when people resign when they've got a clear ideological conflict. If you can't adapt to a business culture it's best to get the fuck out.